FireEye, Inc. provides cybersecurity solution for detecting, preventing and resolving cyber-attacks. The Company's cybersecurity solutions combine its purpose-built virtual-machine technology, threat intelligence and security in a suite of products and services. The Company's cybersecurity platform includes a family of software-based appliances, endpoint agents, cloud-based subscription services, support and maintenance and other services. Its threat prevention appliance families address vectors of attack, such as Web, e-mail, file, endpoint and mobile. The Company operates throughout the United States and various international locations, including Australia, Dubai, India, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and the United Kingdom. The Company's marketing activities include demand generation, advertising, product launch activities, managing its corporate Website and partner portal, trade shows and conferences, press and analyst relations, and customer awareness.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: FEYE
- Previous Close: $11.80
- 50 Day Moving Average: $12.36
- 200 Day Moving Average: $13.28
- 52-Week Range: $10.60 - $19.63
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -187.17
- P/E Growth: -1.40
- Market Cap: $1.88B
- Outstanding Shares: 167,227,000
- Beta: 0.74
- Net Margins: -67.23%
- Return on Equity: -37.85%
- Return on Assets: -14.48%
Companies Related to FireEye:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.85%
- Current Ratio: 1.98%
- Quick Ratio: 1.97%
What is FireEye's stock symbol?
FireEye trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FEYE."
Where is FireEye's stock going? Where will FireEye's stock price be in 2017?
30 equities research analysts have issued twelve-month price targets for FireEye's shares. Their predictions range from $10.00 to $32.00. On average, they expect FireEye's stock price to reach $15.89 in the next twelve months.
When will FireEye announce their earnings?
FireEye is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about FireEye stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about FireEye stock:
- Wedbush analysts commented, "We remain on the sidelines on FEYE. While the company pursued an aggressive growth strategy with its hardware appliances, firewall competitors began fielding cheaper add-on offerings for advanced threat protection, and the market shifted towards cloud. While FEYE's new virtualized and cloud MVX offerings look like a step in the right direction, it could take many quarters to gauge the market reaction. If these product moves are too late, we think FEYE will see sustained billings declines and ultimately evolve to a services-oriented market position. With traction from new products, the negative billings and revenue trajectory could turn around (perhaps) by FY18; we think company and investor expectations for growth by 2H17 look too optimistic, given the current product revenue trajectory and the nascent state of new MVX product initiatives." (2/16/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "The cybersecurity firm, FireEye’s last quarter’s bottom-line results fared better than the Zacks Consensus Estimate as well as marked a strong year over year improvement. However, revenues witnessed a marginal year-over-year decline for the first time ever and also fell short of the Zacks Consensus Estimate. The company determined several internal and external factors which impacted its overall top-line performance. Despite this, we are optimistic about FireEye as we consider that the internal and external challenges to get fixed in the first quarter. Furthermore, a healthy security market, strong product line-up, deal wins and investment plans should boost results in the long run. Additionally, although a shift from product-based to subscription-based business model will have a negative impact on FireEye’s near-term results, we believe that it will lead to more stable revenues in the long-run." (2/8/2017)
- Imperial Capital analysts commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating on FEYE shares and lowering our one-year price target to $12 from $15. Our price target implies potential upside of 10% above recent levels. FEYE reported 4Q16 revenue and billings below our/Street expectations, with better bottom-line performance driven by one-time benefit of $15mn and lower commissions. In addition, 1Q17 guidance implies continued headwinds, particularly from faster declines in appliance sales. We look for stronger turnaround progress and improved sales execution on the company's new cloud-based solutions (e.g., Cloud MVX, Cloud HX) and Helix platform, as well as greater channel leverage under new sales leadership." (2/6/2017)
- FBN Securities analysts commented, "We are downgrading shares of FEYE from Outperform rating to Sector Perform and lowering our PT from $17 to $11. We are late with this call. The company has been exhibiting deteriorating fundamentals for several quarters now, but we had been of the opinion that the company was also being negatively impacted (accounting-wise) by the move to subscription as subscription growth had been strong. However, the company's current guidance for FQ1 billings is $130-$150M, 19-30% below prior consensus of $186.3M, and the company is not providing annual guidance for F2017 because of many moving parts. These include management transitions, new product introductions (cloud and virtual product), and increased emphasis on channel partners. We believe, therefore, that current visibility is low. Note that although book value per share is $5.03, tangible book value per share (after one subtracts goodwill and intangibles) is -$2.28 and net cash per share is $1.16. Therefore, FEYE does not currently offer investors much in the form of balance sheet support." (2/3/2017)
Who owns FireEye stock?
FireEye's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Pinnacle Associates Ltd. (1.26%), State Street Corp (1.16%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.24%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.17%), State Board of Administration of Florida Retirement System (0.13%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.12%). Company insiders that own FireEye stock include Alexa King, Ashar Aziz, David G Dewalt, Frank Verdecanna, John T Mcgee, Kevin R Mandia, Michael J Berry, Robert F Lentz, Ronald E F Codd, Travis M Reese and William T Robbins.
Who sold FireEye stock? Who is selling FireEye stock?
FireEye's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Pinnacle Associates Ltd., Renaissance Technologies LLC, Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft FI, GLG Partners LP, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Boothbay Fund Management LLC and Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.. Company insiders that have sold FireEye stock in the last year include Alexa King, David G Dewalt, Frank Verdecanna, John T Mcgee, Kevin R Mandia, Travis M Reese and William T Robbins.
Who bought FireEye stock? Who is buying FireEye stock?
FireEye's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Oxford Asset Management, A.R.T. Advisors LLC, Bayesian Capital Management LP, FNY Partners Fund LP, Barings LLC, Intellectus Partners LLC and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have bought FireEye stock in the last two years include David G Dewalt, Kevin R Mandia and Michael J Berry.
How do I buy FireEye stock?
Shares of FireEye can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of FireEye stock cost?
One share of FireEye stock can currently be purchased for approximately $11.23.