About BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ:NARA)
BBCN Bancorp, Inc. (BBCN Bancorp), formerly Nara Bancorp, Inc., is a bank holding company. The Company offers commercial banking loan and deposit products through its wholly owned subsidiary, BBCN Bank (the Bank). The Company's principal business activities consist of earning interest on loans and investment securities, which are funded by customer deposits and other borrowings. BBCN Bank focuses its business in Korean communities in California, New York City metropolitan area, New Jersey, Chicago and Seattle. Through the merger with Center, it added Center Bank's 21 full-service branch offices, 18 of which are located in California, as well as a Loan Production Office in Seattle and one in Denver. On February 15, 2013, the Company merged with Pacific International Bancorp Inc. In August 2013, BBCN Bancorp, Inc. completed the acquisition of Foster Bankshares, Inc.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Commercial Banks
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ:NARA) Frequently Asked Questions
What is BBCN Bancorp's stock symbol?
BBCN Bancorp trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "NARA."
Who are some of BBCN Bancorp's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to BBCN Bancorp include Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB), Citizens Financial Group (CFG), First Republic Bank (FRC), Zions Bancorporation (ZION), Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL), BOK Financial (BOKF), Sterling Bancorp (STL), Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico S.A. B. de C.V. (BSMX), Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP), PrivateBancorp (PVTB), Prosperity Bancshares (PB), F.N.B. (FNB), Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI), Hancock (HBHC), IBERIABANK (IBKC), First Hawaiian (FHB), Home BancShares (HOMB) and Chemical Financial (CHFC).
Who are BBCN Bancorp's key executives?
BBCN Bancorp's management team includes the folowing people:
- Kevin S. Kim, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer; President and Chief Executive of the Bank (Age 57)
- Yoon-suk Whang, Lead Independent Vice Chairman of the Board (Age 68)
- Douglas J. Goddard, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Member of the Office of the President (Age 62)
- Kyu S. Kim, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President (Age 53)
- David W. Kim, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel of the bank.
- Johann Minkyun You, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer of bank (Age 49)
- Daniel H. Kim, Executive Vice President, Chief Planning Officer (Age 47)
- Sook Kyong Kyong Goo, Executive Vice President, Deputy Chief Financial Officer and Member of the Office of the President (Age 60)
- Jason K. Kim, Executive Vice President, Chief Lending Officer and Member of the Office of the President (Age 47)
- Mark H. Lee, Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer and Member of the Office of the President (Age 51)
How do I buy BBCN Bancorp stock?
Shares of BBCN Bancorp can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How can I contact BBCN Bancorp?
BBCN Bancorp's mailing address is Suite 1000 3731 Wilshire Boulevard, LOS ANGELES, CA 90010, United States. The financial services provider can be reached via phone at +1-213-6391700.
MarketBeat Community Rating for BBCN Bancorp (NARA)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about BBCN Bancorp and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ:NARA) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ:NARA) Earnings History and Estimates Chart
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ NARA) Earnings History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ:NARA) Earnings Estimates
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ:NARA) Dividend History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading History for BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ NARA)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ NARA) News Headlines
No headlines for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ:NARA) SEC Filings
Financials are not available for this stock.
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ NARA) Stock Chart for Monday, December, 11, 2017