About PRGX Global (NASDAQ:PRGX)
PRGX Global, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides recovery audit services to businesses and government agencies having payment transactions and procurement environments. It operates through three segments: Recovery Audit Services ? Americas, Recovery Audit Services - Europe/Asia-Pacific, and Adjacent Services. The company's recovery audit services are based on the mining of clients' purchasing related data for overpayments to the third-party suppliers. It also offers adjacent recovery services comprising advisory, analytics, and supplier information management (SIM) services, as well as PRGX OPTIX suite of analytics tools. The company serves retailers, such as discount, department, specialty, grocery, and drug stores, as well as wholesalers; business enterprises, including manufacturers, financial services firms, pharmaceutical companies, and resource companies, such as oil and gas companies; and federal and state government agencies. PRGX Global, Inc. was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Engineering, accounting, research, management & related services
Sub-IndustryData Processing & Outsourced Services
Trailing P/E Ratio43.33
Forward P/E Ratio43.33
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$161.62 million
Price / Sales1.30
Cash Flow$0.5730 per share
Price / Cash15.88
Book Value$2.69 per share
Price / Book3.38
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)$0.21
Net Income$3.18 million
Return on Equity4.60%
Return on Assets2.37%
PRGX Global (NASDAQ:PRGX) Frequently Asked Questions
What is PRGX Global's stock symbol?
PRGX Global trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PRGX."
How were PRGX Global's earnings last quarter?
PRGX Global Inc (NASDAQ:PRGX) posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May, 1st. The business services provider reported ($0.10) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks' consensus estimate of ($0.17) by $0.07. The business services provider had revenue of $36.72 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $35 million. PRGX Global had a net margin of 1.64% and a return on equity of 4.60%. View PRGX Global's Earnings History.
When is PRGX Global's next earnings date?
What price target have analysts set for PRGX?
2 brokers have issued 1-year target prices for PRGX Global's stock. Their predictions range from $11.00 to $12.00. On average, they expect PRGX Global's stock price to reach $11.50 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for PRGX Global.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about PRGX Global stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about PRGX Global stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "PRGX Global, Inc., formerly PRG-Schultz International, Inc., provides audit, analytics, and advisory services in order to improve client financial performance. The Company's recovery audit services comprise taking client transaction data, transforming it for analysis, identification of errors, and working with vendors or providers to recover overpaid cash. It audits merchandise purchases, accounts payable, lease and property payments, telecom, freight, marketing and media expenses, taxes, import duties, and healthcare claims. The Company's analytics services include fraud detection and prevention services, such as detecting, deterring, and preventing fraud; custom analytics services, including discovering the value of unstructured data; benchmarking services; and spend analytic services. Its advisory services consist of working capital optimization, enterprise cost reduction, finance transformation, and corporate performance management. The Company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. " (5/4/2018)
- 2. Barrington Research analysts commented, "We expect first quarter revenue of $34.5 million, up 2.8% from $33.6 million last year; adjusted EBITDA, which excludes one‐time items, foreign currency gains/losses on intercompany balances and stock‐based comp, of $2.7 million, up 27.4% YOY; and a net loss per share of $0.09, compared to a net loss per share of $0.08 last year. The FactSet consensus calls for revenue of $35.0 million (two estimates of $34.5 million and $35.5 million), adjusted EBITDA of $1.7 million (two estimates of $0.8 million and $2.7 million) and a net loss per share of $0.17 (two estimates of ‐$0.24 and ‐$0.09)." (4/27/2018)
Who are some of PRGX Global's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to PRGX Global include National Research (NRCIA), PayPoint (PYPTF), Exela Technologies (XELA), MITIE Grp PLC/ADR (MITFY), NV5 Global (NVEE), Qiwi (QIWI), NCC Group (NCCGF), Heidrick & Struggles International (HSII), Huami (HMI), Barrett Business Services (BBSI), National CineMedia (NCMI), Wandisco (WANSF), SThree (STREF), Atento (ATTO) and Resources Connection (RECN).
Who are PRGX Global's key executives?
PRGX Global's management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. Ronald E. Stewart, Chief Exec. Officer, Pres and Director (Age 63)
- Mr. Peter Limeri, CFO, Principal Accounting Officer, Treasurer & Controller (Age 52)
- Mr. Victor A. Allums, Sr. VP, Gen. Counsel and Sec. (Age 59)
- Mr. Michael Cochrane, Sr. VP of Global Client Operations (Age 52)
- Ms. Louise P. Winstone, Sr. VP of HR (Age 39)
Has PRGX Global been receiving favorable news coverage?
News headlines about PRGX stock have been trending positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. PRGX Global earned a media sentiment score of 0.45 on Accern's scale. They also assigned media stories about the business services provider an impact score of 43.64 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the near future.
Who are PRGX Global's major shareholders?
PRGX Global's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include NORTHERN RIGHT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P. (8.10%), Thomson Horstmann & Bryant Inc. (4.00%), BlackRock Inc. (3.39%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (3.27%), Cannell Capital LLC (2.85%) and 22NW LP (2.34%). Company insiders that own PRGX Global stock include Gregory J Owens, Joseph E Whitters, Matthew A Drapkin, Michael Cochrane, Strategic Opportunit Headlands, Tushar K Sachdev and Victor A Allums. View Institutional Ownership Trends for PRGX Global.
Which major investors are selling PRGX Global stock?
PRGX stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Cannell Capital LLC, Cowen Prime Services LLC, BlackRock Inc. and First Wilshire Securities Management Inc.. Company insiders that have sold PRGX Global company stock in the last year include Michael Cochrane, Tushar K Sachdev and Victor A Allums. View Insider Buying and Selling for PRGX Global.
Which major investors are buying PRGX Global stock?
PRGX stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Millennium Management LLC, Thomson Horstmann & Bryant Inc., 22NW LP, Punch & Associates Investment Management Inc., Algert Global LLC, Tibra Equities Europe Ltd, Element Capital Management LLC and ClariVest Asset Management LLC. Company insiders that have bought PRGX Global stock in the last two years include Gregory J Owens, Joseph E Whitters, Matthew A Drapkin and Strategic Opportunit Headlands. View Insider Buying and Selling for PRGX Global.
How do I buy shares of PRGX Global?
Shares of PRGX can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is PRGX Global's stock price today?
One share of PRGX stock can currently be purchased for approximately $9.10.
How big of a company is PRGX Global?
PRGX Global has a market capitalization of $210.75 million and generates $161.62 million in revenue each year. The business services provider earns $3.18 million in net income (profit) each year or $0.21 on an earnings per share basis. PRGX Global employs 1,500 workers across the globe.
How can I contact PRGX Global?
PRGX Global's mailing address is 600 GALLERIA PARKWAY SUITE 100, ATLANTA GA, 30339. The business services provider can be reached via phone at 770-779-3900 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for PRGX Global (PRGX)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about PRGX Global and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe PRGX will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe PRGX will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.