About Regulus Therapeutics
Regulus Therapeutics Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs that target microRNAs to treat a range of diseases. The Company uses its microRNA product platform to develop chemically modified, single-stranded oligonucleotides that the Company calls anti-miRs to modulate microRNAs and return diseased cells to their healthy state. The Company's Regulus microMarkers division is focused on identifying microRNAs as biomarkers of human disease. It has a research collaboration with Biogen focused on the discovery of microRNAs as biomarkers for multiple sclerosis and has completed research for another pharmaceutical company to explore microRNAs as biomarkers for specific patient populations. The Company is developing RG-101, an N-Acetylgalactosamine (GalNAc)-conjugated anti-miR targeting miR-122; RG-012, an anti-miR targeting microRNA-21 for the treatment of Alport syndrome, and RG-125, a GalNAc-conjugated anti-miR targeting microRNA-103/107.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: Biotechnology
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: RGLS
- CUSIP: 75915K10
- Previous Close: $1.05
- 50 Day Moving Average: $1.73
- 200 Day Moving Average: $2.64
- 52-Week Range: $0.94 - $8.90
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -0.78
- P/E Growth: -0.02
- Market Cap: $55.57M
- Outstanding Shares: 52,923,000
- Beta: 1.81
- Net Margins: -573.63%
- Return on Equity: -70.38%
- Return on Assets: -53.58%
Companies Related to Regulus Therapeutics:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.27%
- Current Ratio: 7.82%
- Quick Ratio: 7.82%
What is Regulus Therapeutics' stock symbol?
Regulus Therapeutics trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RGLS."
Where is Regulus Therapeutics' stock going? Where will Regulus Therapeutics' stock price be in 2017?
8 brokerages have issued 1 year target prices for Regulus Therapeutics' shares. Their predictions range from $4.00 to $11.00. On average, they expect Regulus Therapeutics' stock price to reach $7.67 in the next year.
When will Regulus Therapeutics announce their earnings?
Regulus Therapeutics is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Thursday, March, 2nd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Regulus Therapeutics stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Regulus Therapeutics stock:
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "RGLS announced late Friday that FDA has extended RG-101 clinical hold and requested additional long-term clinical data from ongoing trials. These data are not expected until 4Q17. We've removed the program from our model considering extensive development risk. Regardless, opportunity for RGLS to capture value in HCV is fading in our view given growing number of effective once-daily oral options. Though we believe microRNA platform has substantial potential, we are downgrading to HOLD due to absence of near-term material clinical milestones. A key value-creating milestone in our view is top-line results from Phase 2 proof-of-concept trial of RG-012 in Alport Syndrome. This trial is expected to begin mid-2017, with results available in 2018. Data from RG-125 Phase 2 trial in NAFLD (collaborator AstraZeneca) are expected 3Q17." (1/30/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Regulus Therapeutics Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs that target microRNAs, called microRNA therapeutics. The Company's products aim to treat or prevent hepatitis C infections, cardiovascular disease, fibrosis, oncology, immuno-inflammatory diseases, and metabolic diseases. Regulus Therapeutics Inc. is based in La Jolla, California. " (1/19/2017)
Who owns Regulus Therapeutics stock?
Regulus Therapeutics' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (15.00%), State Street Corp (1.04%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.61%), A.R.T. Advisors LLC (0.17%) and Tudor Investment Corp Et Al (0.09%). Company insiders that own Regulus Therapeutics stock include Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Bruce L A Carter, Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Joseph P Hagan, Kleanthis G Xanthopoulos and William H Rastetter.
Who sold Regulus Therapeutics stock? Who is selling Regulus Therapeutics stock?
Regulus Therapeutics' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC and State Street Corp.
Who bought Regulus Therapeutics stock? Who is buying Regulus Therapeutics stock?
Regulus Therapeutics' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including A.R.T. Advisors LLC, Tudor Investment Corp Et Al and FMR LLC. Company insiders that have bought Regulus Therapeutics stock in the last two years include Joseph P Hagan and William H Rastetter.
How do I buy Regulus Therapeutics stock?
Shares of Regulus Therapeutics can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Regulus Therapeutics stock cost?
One share of Regulus Therapeutics stock can currently be purchased for approximately $1.05.