About Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT)
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of treatments for cancer. The Company's program is based on its Vascular Targeting System (VTS) platform technology, which utilizes genetically targeted therapy to destroy newly formed, or angiogenic, blood vessels. Its lead product candidate, VB-111(ofranergene obadenovec), is a gene-based biologic that it is developing for solid tumor indications, with a program for recurrent glioblastoma (rGBM), a form of brain cancer. It also is engaged in conducting a program focusing anti-inflammatory diseases, based on the use of its Lecinoxoid platform technology. Lecinoxoids are a class of small molecules it developed that are structurally and functionally similar to naturally occurring molecules known to modulate inflammation. The lead product candidate from this program, VB-201, is a Phase II-ready molecule.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Industry: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Sector: Healthcare
- Symbol: NASDAQ:VBLT
- Previous Symbol: NASDAQ:VBLX
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.vblrx.com
- Current Ratio: 5.87%
- Quick Ratio: 5.87%
Sales & Book Value:
- Annual Sales: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $1.58 per share
- Price / Book: 4.34
- Trailing EPS: ($0.79)
- Net Income: ($16,000,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -58.36%
- Return on Assets: -51.16%
- Employees: 34
- Outstanding Shares: 27,120,000
Frequently Asked Questions for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT)
What is Vascular Biogenics' stock symbol?
Vascular Biogenics trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "VBLT."
How were Vascular Biogenics' earnings last quarter?
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. (NASDAQ:VBLT) announced its earnings results on Monday, August, 15th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.14) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts' consensus estimates of ($0.23) by $0.09. View Vascular Biogenics' Earnings History.
When will Vascular Biogenics make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Vascular Biogenics' stock going? Where will Vascular Biogenics' stock price be in 2017?
4 brokers have issued 1-year price objectives for Vascular Biogenics' stock. Their forecasts range from $11.00 to $25.00. On average, they anticipate Vascular Biogenics' share price to reach $16.00 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Vascular Biogenics.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Vascular Biogenics stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Vascular Biogenics stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Vascular Biogenics Ltd. is a clinical stage biotechnology company. It is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of treatments for cancer and immune-inflammatory diseases. Its lead oncology candidate VB-111, is a gene-based biologic which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of recurrent glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer. It is also developing VB-201, an oral small molecule that is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment psoriasis and ulcerative colitis. Vascular Biogenics Ltd. is headquartered in Or Yehuda, Israel. " (10/18/2017)
- 2. Piper Jaffray Companies analysts commented, "At the previous Nov '16 update, the study achieved its primary endpoint of 6-month PFS at therapeutic doses, as well as an intriguing overall survival benefit. However, today's update demonstrates a PFS-6 benefit of 47% vs 25% for therapeutic versus sub-therapeutic doses of VB-111, and confirmed a survival benefit, with mOS at 684 days in the therapeutic cohort. We see these results as meaningful in patients who had progressed on prior therapies including TKi's, and the safety and efficacy profile in this third tumor type reduces risk for VB-111 and the broader platform. That said, we don't expect VBL to pursue a Phase IIb/III trial in thyroid at this time, in favor of focusing on ongoing rGBM and soon-to-be-initiated ovarian cancer studies. In advance of clinical updates from those during 2017, we reiterate OW." (2/21/2017)
Who are some of Vascular Biogenics' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Vascular Biogenics include MannKind Corporation (MNKD), Seres Therapeutics (MCRB), CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY), Calithera Biosciences (CALA), AVEO Pharmaceuticals (AVEO), Mersana Therapeutics (MRSN), NuCana PLC Sponsored ADR (NCNA), Stemline Therapeutics (STML), Savara (SVRA), ObsEva SA (OBSV), Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM), Biotie Therapies Corp (BITI), Ra Pharmctl (RARX), BioTime (BTX), BioSpecifics Technologies Corp (BSTC), Merus N.V. (MRUS), Geron Corporation (GERN) and Edge Therapeutics (EDGE).
Who are Vascular Biogenics' key executives?
Vascular Biogenics' management team includes the folowing people:
- Dror Harats M.D., Chief Executive Officer, Founder, Director (Age 57)
- Amos Ron, Chief Financial Officer (Age 59)
- Jacob George M.D., Chief Scientific Officer (Age 49)
- Eyal Breitbart Ph.D., Vice President - Research and Operations (Age 47)
- Erez Feige, Vice President - Business Operations (Age 40)
- Yael Cohen M.D., Vice President - Clinical Development (Age 51)
- Naamit Sher Ph.D., Vice President - Drug Development and Regulatory Affairs (Age 60)
- Ayelet Horn, General Counsel, Company Secretary (Age 43)
- Bennett M. Shapiro M.D., Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board (Age 76)
- Ruth Alon, Non-Executive Director, Independent Director (Age 65)
Who owns Vascular Biogenics stock?
Vascular Biogenics' stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include First Eagle Investment Management LLC (1.01%), Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd. (0.68%) and Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank (0.08%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Vascular Biogenics.
Who sold Vascular Biogenics stock? Who is selling Vascular Biogenics stock?
Who bought Vascular Biogenics stock? Who is buying Vascular Biogenics stock?
How do I buy Vascular Biogenics stock?
Shares of Vascular Biogenics can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Vascular Biogenics' stock price today?
One share of Vascular Biogenics stock can currently be purchased for approximately $6.85.
How big of a company is Vascular Biogenics?
Vascular Biogenics has a market capitalization of $191.17 million. The biopharmaceutical company earns ($16,000,000.00) in net income (profit) each year or ($0.79) on an earnings per share basis. Vascular Biogenics employs 34 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Vascular Biogenics?
Vascular Biogenics' mailing address is 6 Jonathan Netanyahu St., OR YEHUDA, 6037604, Israel. The biopharmaceutical company can be reached via phone at +972-3-6346450 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ VBLT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Vascular Biogenics and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Analysts' Consensus Rating for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus analyst ratings for company stocks using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Analyst consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings from Wall Street analysts. Each stock's consensus analyst rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||0 Sell Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings, 0 Strong Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 3.00)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$16.00 (133.58% upside)|
Consensus Price Target History for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT)
Analysts' Ratings History for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT)
(Data available from 11/20/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|11/7/2017||HC Wainwright||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$11.00||N/A|
|11/6/2017||Chardan Capital||Boost Price Target||Buy -> Buy||$20.00 -> $25.00||N/A|
|2/21/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$11.00||N/A|
|12/1/2016||Roth Capital||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$17.00||N/A|
|3/9/2016||JMP Securities||Lower Price Target||Market Outperform||$16.00 -> $8.00||N/A|
Earnings History and Estimates Chart for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT)
Earnings History by Quarter for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ VBLT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|3/26/2018|| || || || || || || || |
Earnings Estimates for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.81 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.89 EPS
Dividend History for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ VBLT)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Latest Headlines for Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ VBLT)
Financials are not available for this stock.
Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ VBLT) Chart for Monday, November, 20, 2017