About CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH (NYSE:CCI)
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and approximately 60,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major U.S. market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. For more information on Crown Castle, please visit www.crowncastle.com.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Real estate investment trusts
Sub-IndustryWireless Telecommunication Services
Trailing P/E Ratio20.82
Forward P/E Ratio19.19
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$4.36 billion
Price / Sales9.62
Cash Flow$4.1702 per share
Price / Cash24.21
Book Value$30.37 per share
Price / Book3.32
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)$4.85
Net Income$444.55 million
Return on Equity4.06%
Return on Assets1.54%
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH (NYSE:CCI) Frequently Asked Questions
What is CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's stock symbol?
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "CCI."
How often does CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH?
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, May 17th. Investors of record on Friday, June 15th will be given a dividend of $1.05 per share on Friday, June 29th. This represents a $4.20 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 4.16%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 14th. View CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's Dividend History.
How were CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's earnings last quarter?
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH (NYSE:CCI) issued its earnings results on Wednesday, April, 18th. The real estate investment trust reported $0.21 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $1.19 by $0.98. The real estate investment trust had revenue of $1.30 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $1.31 billion. CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH had a net margin of 8.87% and a return on equity of 4.06%. CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's revenue for the quarter was up 27.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $1.11 EPS. View CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's Earnings History.
When is CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's next earnings date?
What guidance has CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH issued on next quarter's earnings?
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH updated its FY18 earnings guidance on Wednesday, April, 18th. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $4.82-4.93 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $4.89.
What price target have analysts set for CCI?
16 Wall Street analysts have issued 12 month price targets for CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's shares. Their predictions range from $107.00 to $120.00. On average, they anticipate CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's share price to reach $114.00 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Over the past six months, shares of Crown Castle grew 10.7% outperforming its industry's loss of 9.7%. Further, we apprecitae Crown Castle’s efforts to diversify its business from a tower operator to a fiber provider. The deployment of 5G network should drive growth on the company’s tower and small cell assets as the wireless carriers look to expand and enhance their networks. Extensive tower portfolio, increased demand for infrastructure, healthy leasing activity, continual buyout of towers and growing demand for mobile broadband are other positives. However, customer concentration is very high for Crown Castle. Consolidation in the wireless industry may reduce demand for cell tower deployments and is likely to impact Crown Castle’s top line. Evolution of new technologies may reduce the demand for site leases and increase the expenses." (3/28/2018)
- 2. Macquarie analysts commented, "We assign a slightly lower multiple to reflect the fiber business which is characterized by higher churn/lower growth vs Crown’s legacy business. Our TP goes to US$119 from US$107 based on a blended multiple of 19x our ‘19E AFFO/sh. Impact For the first time in 1+ years, results did not come in at the high-end of consensus estimates; we model 4Q AFFO/sh of US$1.06, in line with guidance. #1 As expected, ’18 guidance came in to set domestic standards for the industry. Crown was the first to give us a sneak peek into ’18 expectations which reflect 29-30%, 9-16%, and 17-20% site rental revenue, adj. EBITDA, and AFFO/sh growth (based on the mid-point of ’17 guidance). Our estimates are in line with guidance (Fig." (10/22/2017)
Who are some of CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH include American Tower (AMT), Simon Property Group (SPG), Public Storage (PSA), Prologis (PLD), Equinix (EQIX), Weyerhaeuser (WY), Equity Residential (EQR), AvalonBay Communities (AVB), DIGITAL Rlty Tr/SH SH (DLR), UNIBAIL-RODAMCO/ADR (UNRDY), Welltower (WELL), GGP (GGP), Ventas (VTR), Boston Properties (BXP) and SBA Communications (SBAC).
Who are CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's key executives?
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. Jay A. Brown, Pres, CEO & Director (Age 45)
- Mr. Daniel K. Schlanger, CFO, Sr. VP & Treasurer (Age 44)
- Mr. Kenneth J. Simon, Sr. VP & Gen. Counsel (Age 57)
- Mr. James D. Young, COO of Fiber & Sr. VP (Age 56)
- Mr. Robert Sean Collins, Principal Accounting Officer, VP and Controller (Age 51)
Has CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH been receiving favorable news coverage?
Headlines about CCI stock have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH earned a coverage optimism score of 0.13 on Accern's scale. They also gave media coverage about the real estate investment trust an impact score of 46.85 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the near future.
Who are CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's major shareholders?
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Magellan Asset Management Ltd (3.05%), Northern Trust Corp (1.32%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.10%), Daiwa Securities Group Inc. (1.09%), Legal & General Group Plc (0.66%) and Principal Financial Group Inc. (0.56%). Company insiders that own CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH stock include Anthony J Melone, Ari Q Fitzgerald, Daniel K Schlanger, J Landis Martin, James D Young, Jay A Brown, Kenneth Jay Simon, Michael Joseph Kavanagh, Philip M Kelley, Rob A Fisher, Robert E Garrison II, Robert F Mckenzie and W Benjamin Moreland. View Institutional Ownership Trends for CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH.
Which institutional investors are selling CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH stock?
CCI stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including American Century Companies Inc., Brookfield Asset Management Inc., TCW Group Inc., Forsta AP Fonden, Amundi Pioneer Asset Management Inc., DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale, Carillon Tower Advisers Inc. and Swiss National Bank. Company insiders that have sold CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH company stock in the last year include Jay A Brown, Kenneth Jay Simon and Philip M Kelley. View Insider Buying and Selling for CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH.
Which institutional investors are buying CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH stock?
CCI stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Ceredex Value Advisors LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Principal Financial Group Inc., Summit Trail Advisors LLC, OppenheimerFunds Inc., Echo Street Capital Management LLC and AO Asset Management LP. Company insiders that have bought CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH stock in the last two years include Anthony J Melone, Daniel K Schlanger, J Landis Martin and Kenneth Jay Simon. View Insider Buying and Selling for CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH.
How do I buy shares of CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH?
Shares of CCI can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's stock price today?
One share of CCI stock can currently be purchased for approximately $100.96.
How big of a company is CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH?
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH has a market capitalization of $41.93 billion and generates $4.36 billion in revenue each year. The real estate investment trust earns $444.55 million in net income (profit) each year or $4.85 on an earnings per share basis. CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH employs 4,500 workers across the globe.
How can I contact CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH?
CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH's mailing address is 1220 AUGUSTA DRIVE SUITE 600, HOUSTON TX, 77057. The real estate investment trust can be reached via phone at 713-570-3000 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH (CCI)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe CCI will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe CCI will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.