About Colony NorthStar
Colony NorthStar, Inc. is a diversified equity real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company combines a portfolio of real assets across the world, which are managed with a global real estate investment manager. The Company has property holdings in the healthcare, industrial and hospitality sectors, opportunistic equity and debt investments, and an embedded institutional and retail investment management business. In addition, the Company owns NorthStar Securities, LLC, a captive broker-dealer platform which raises capital in the retail market. The Company acquires, develops and operates industrial properties in metropolitan markets throughout the United States with a focus on light industrial buildings. The Company provides investment management services and offers investment products while serving as a fiduciary to a set of institutional and individual investors.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Finance
- Industry: REIT - Retail
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: CLNS
- Previous Close: $14.23
- 50 Day Moving Average: $14.50
- 200 Day Moving Average: $13.71
- 52-Week Range: $9.70 - $16.08
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 18.13
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 8.70
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Market Cap: $1.63B
- Outstanding Shares: 113,911,000
- Beta: 1.49
- Net Margins: 17.35%
- Return on Equity: 112.58%
- Return on Assets: 30.33%
Companies Related to Colony NorthStar:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 2.22%
- Current Ratio: 3.74%
- Quick Ratio: 3.74%
What is Colony NorthStar's stock symbol?
Colony NorthStar trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "CLNS."
How often does Colony NorthStar pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Colony NorthStar?
Colony NorthStar declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, November 2nd. Stockholders of record on Monday, November 14th will be paid a dividend of $0.10 per share on Friday, November 18th. This represents a $0.40 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.80%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 9th.
Where is Colony NorthStar's stock going? Where will Colony NorthStar's stock price be in 2017?
3 brokerages have issued 1 year target prices for Colony NorthStar's shares. Their predictions range from $15.00 to $20.00. On average, they expect Colony NorthStar's share price to reach $17.17 in the next year.
When will Colony NorthStar announce their earnings?
Colony NorthStar is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Friday, February, 24th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Colony NorthStar stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Colony NorthStar stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Colony NorthStar, Inc. is a real estate and investment management firm. It creates long-term value through investing in real estate and real estate-related assets. Colony NorthStar Inc., formerly known as Northstar Asset management Group, is based in New York. " (1/25/2017)
- FBR & Co analysts commented, "Largely considered to be the three most complex names in the space, the combination of NorthStar Realty Finance, NorthStar Asset Management, and Colony Capital into Colony NorthStar (CLNS) has made for one large complicated company. We see this as an opportunity for those that take the time to understand it. Internally managed CLNS, with its asset management platform, attractive core investment portfolios, and excess cash position, is already on the way to becoming a name to own in the space, in our opinion. We view shares as undervalued at a meaningful discount to our $18.08 net asset value estimate and would be buyers ahead of a number of catalysts we believe to be positive that are right around the corner (and some on the not-so-distant horizon). As such, we are establishing coverage of the new entity with an Outperform rating and $16.50 price target, a ~10% discount to our proprietary NAV estimate, which accounts for execution risk. Our price target represents a 27% potential return when including the dividend. We are also adding CLNS to the FBR Alpha Generator list and removing Starwood Property Trust (NASDAQ: STWD)." (1/23/2017)
Who owns Colony NorthStar stock?
Colony NorthStar's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Tudor Investment Corp Et Al (0.01%). Company insiders that own Colony NorthStar stock include Daniel R Gilbert, David T Hamamoto, Debra Ann Hess and W D Minami.
Who bought Colony NorthStar stock? Who is buying Colony NorthStar stock?
Colony NorthStar's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Tudor Investment Corp Et Al.
How do I buy Colony NorthStar stock?
Shares of Colony NorthStar can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Colony NorthStar stock cost?
One share of Colony NorthStar stock can currently be purchased for approximately $14.27.