About Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)
Gazit-Globe Ltd. is a real estate company specialized in retail premises. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, development and management of properties. Its segments include Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Estonia and Denmark. It focuses on supermarket-anchored shopping centers in urban growth markets. It operates internationally through its publicly traded and privately held subsidiaries. It operates in more than 20 countries, and owns and manages approximately 430 properties with a gross leasable area of approximately 6.5 million square meters. The Company's properties include Kista Galleria, Iso Omena, Potrero Center, Yorkville Village, Atrium Promenada, Serramonte Shopping Center, Galeria Dominikanska, Westbury Plaza, Northgate Centre, San Pelegrino Shopping Mall, G Tzameret, Kosice Optima Shopping Center, Coens Galerie, Parkway Mall, Rutherford Marketplace, Atrium Copernicus, Atrium Biala, Molo Shopping Center, Wentorf Shopping Center, Plaza Escuela and Mount Royal Village.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Finance
- Industry: Real Estate Development & Operations
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:GZT
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.gazit-globe.com
- Market Cap: $1.9 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 195,263,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $9.73
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $9.87
- 52 Week Range: $8.32 - $10.69
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 6.7101
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 12.47
- P/E Growth: 0.0000
- Annual Revenue: $1.38 billion
- Price / Sales: 1.38
- Book Value: $13.13 per share
- Price / Book: 0.74
- Annual Dividend: $0.40
- Dividend Yield: 4.1%
- EBITDA: $795.46 million
- Net Margins: -16.74%
- Return on Equity: 3.30%
- Return on Assets: 1.24%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.38%
- Current Ratio: 0.39%
- Quick Ratio: 0.39%
- Average Volume: 6,405 shs.
- Beta: 1.08
Frequently Asked Questions for Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)
What is Gazit-Globe's stock symbol?
Gazit-Globe trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "GZT."
How often does Gazit-Globe pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Gazit-Globe?
Gazit-Globe declared a special dividend on Tuesday, August 22nd. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, September 19th will be paid a dividend of $0.0966 per share on Tuesday, October 3rd. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, September 19th. View Gazit-Globe's Dividend History.
How were Gazit-Globe's earnings last quarter?
Gazit-Globe Ltd. (NYSE:GZT) issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August, 22nd. The company reported $0.52 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $191.66 million for the quarter. Gazit-Globe had a positive return on equity of 3.30% and a negative net margin of 16.74%. View Gazit-Globe's Earnings History.
When will Gazit-Globe make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Gazit-Globe's stock going? Where will Gazit-Globe's stock price be in 2017?
3 analysts have issued 1 year price targets for Gazit-Globe's stock. Their predictions range from $11.00 to $11.00. On average, they expect Gazit-Globe's share price to reach $11.00 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Gazit-Globe.
What are analysts saying about Gazit-Globe stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Gazit-Globe stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Gazit-Globe Ltd. is a multinational real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development and management of income-producing properties. The company focuses on necessity-driven real estate, primarily supermarket-anchored shopping centers in urban markets. In addition, the company is active in the healthcare real estate sector, owning and operating medical office buildings and senior housing businesses in North America. Gazit-Globe Ltd. is based in Tel Aviv, Israel. " (8/25/2017)
- 2. TD Securities analysts commented, "We see Gazit as a way to own high-quality urban retail properties at a significant NAV discount that we expect to narrow as management pursues its goal of creating a more shareholder-friendly structure. As Gazit becomes more of a direct owner of property (the goal is to have under 50% of assets in publicly-traded subsidiaries within three years – we think sooner is likely), we expect the NAV discount to narrow. We also see upside potential through NAV growth, based on our view of the high quality and strong locations of the underlying properties. We are reiterating our BUY recommendation and increasing our target price to ILS46.00 (C$17.50). 4,500 4,500 4,000 4,000 3,500 3,500 3,000 3,000 2,500 2,500 May-17 Mar-17 Jan-17 Nov-16 Sep-16 Jul-16 GZT-TV: Price Company Profile Gazit is one of the largest owners, developers and operators of predominantly supermarket- anchored shopping centres in major urban markets across Canada, United States, Europe, Brazil, and Israel. Gazit,owns and operates over 135 properties with a gross leasable area of ~2.6 million square meters. Gazit also owns 32.7% of First Capital Realty Inc." (5/25/2017)
Who are some of Gazit-Globe's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Gazit-Globe include Alexander & Baldwin Holdings (ALEX), Capital & Counties Properties PLC (CAPC), Redfin Corporation (RDFN), Kennedy Wilson Europe Real Estate PLC (KWE), St. Joe Co (JOE), CLS Holdings plc (CLI), St. Modwen Properties plc (SMP), RMR Group (RMR), Five Point Holdings, LLC (FPH), Forestar Group (FOR), Watkin Jones PLC (WJG), Sirius Real Estate Limited (SRE), Urban&Civic PLC (UANC), Helical PLC (HLCL), Raven Russia Limited (RUS), Consolidated-Tomoka Land (CTO), Transcontinental Realty Investors (TCI) and U and I Group PLC (UAI).
Who are Gazit-Globe's key executives?
Gazit-Globe's management team includes the folowing people:
- Chaim Katzman, Chairman of the Board
- Adi Jemini, Chief Financial Officer
- Dina Yogev, Finance Director
- Jeffrey S. Mooallem, Chief Executive Officer of a Subsidiary-Gazit Horizons Inc
- Romano Vaisenberger, Vice President, Controller
- Liad Barzilai, Vice President-Investments
- Revital Ester Kahlon, General Counsel, Secretary
- Izchak Naftalin, Internal Auditor
- Michael Haim Ben Dor, Director
- Dori Joseph Segal, Director and Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
How do I buy Gazit-Globe stock?
Shares of Gazit-Globe can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Gazit-Globe's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Gazit-Globe (NYSE GZT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Gazit-Globe and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Gazit-Globe stock can currently be purchased for approximately $9.73.
Earnings History for Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)Earnings History by Quarter for Gazit-Globe (NYSE GZT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|11/22/2017|| || || || || || || || |
Earnings Estimates for Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.7800 EPS
Current Dividend Information for Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)
|Most Recent Dividend:||10/3/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||10.60% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||51.28% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)|
Dividend History by Quarter for Gazit-Globe (NYSE GZT)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 8.75%Insider Trades by Quarter for Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|9/11/2017||Chaim Katzman||Vice Chairman||Sell||1,055,758||$64.30||$67,885,239.40|| |
|5/24/2016||Chaim Katzman||Chairman||Sell||29,237||$29.09||$850,504.33|| |
|5/23/2016||Chaim Katzman||Chairman||Sell||763||$28.85||$22,012.55|| |
Headline Trends for Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)
Latest Headlines for Gazit-Globe (NYSE:GZT)
Gazit-Globe (GZT) Chart for Tuesday, October, 17, 2017