Gazit-Globe Ltd. is a real estate company specialized in retail premises. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, development and management of properties. Its segments include Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Estonia and Denmark. It focuses on supermarket-anchored shopping centers in urban growth markets. It operates internationally through its publicly traded and privately held subsidiaries. It operates in more than 20 countries, and owns and manages approximately 430 properties with a gross leasable area of approximately 6.5 million square meters. The Company's properties include Kista Galleria, Iso Omena, Potrero Center, Yorkville Village, Atrium Promenada, Serramonte Shopping Center, Galeria Dominikanska, Westbury Plaza, Northgate Centre, San Pelegrino Shopping Mall, G Tzameret, Kosice Optima Shopping Center, Coens Galerie, Parkway Mall, Rutherford Marketplace, Atrium Copernicus, Atrium Biala, Molo Shopping Center, Wentorf Shopping Center, Plaza Escuela and Mount Royal Village.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Finance
- Industry: Real Estate Development
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:GZT
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.gazit-globe.com
- Market Cap: $1.91 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 195,516,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $10.21
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $9.71
- 52 Week Range: $8.30 - $10.97
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 8.98
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 12.53
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: $1.36 billion
- Price / Sales: 1.40
- Book Value: $11.45 per share
- Price / Book: 0.85
- Annual Dividend: $0.36
- Dividend Yield: 4.3%
- EBIDTA: $770.03 million
- Net Margins: 6.75%
- Return on Equity: 1.39%
- Return on Assets: 0.53%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.25%
- Current Ratio: 0.61%
- Quick Ratio: 0.61%
- Average Volume: 8,548 shs.
- Beta: 1.03
- Short Ratio: 7.73
Frequently Asked Questions for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
What is Gazit Globe Ltd's stock symbol?
Gazit Globe Ltd trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "GZT."
How often does Gazit Globe Ltd pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Gazit Globe Ltd?
Gazit Globe Ltd declared a special dividend on Wednesday, May 24th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, June 20th will be paid a dividend of $0.0974 per share on Monday, July 3rd. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 20th. This is an increase from Gazit Globe Ltd's previous special dividend of $0.10. View Gazit Globe Ltd's Dividend History.
How were Gazit Globe Ltd's earnings last quarter?
Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT) released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May, 23rd. The company reported $0.54 earnings per share for the quarter. The company earned $186.92 million during the quarter. Gazit Globe Ltd had a net margin of 6.75% and a return on equity of 1.39%. View Gazit Globe Ltd's Earnings History.
Where is Gazit Globe Ltd's stock going? Where will Gazit Globe Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
3 equities research analysts have issued 1 year price objectives for Gazit Globe Ltd's stock. Their forecasts range from $14.50 to $14.50. On average, they expect Gazit Globe Ltd's share price to reach $14.50 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Gazit Globe Ltd.
What are analysts saying about Gazit Globe Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Gazit Globe Ltd stock:
- 1. TD Securities analysts commented, "We see Gazit as a way to own high-quality urban retail properties at a significant NAV discount that we expect to narrow as management pursues its goal of creating a more shareholder-friendly structure. As Gazit becomes more of a direct owner of property (the goal is to have under 50% of assets in publicly-traded subsidiaries within three years – we think sooner is likely), we expect the NAV discount to narrow. We also see upside potential through NAV growth, based on our view of the high quality and strong locations of the underlying properties. We are reiterating our BUY recommendation and increasing our target price to ILS46.00 (C$17.50). 4,500 4,500 4,000 4,000 3,500 3,500 3,000 3,000 2,500 2,500 May-17 Mar-17 Jan-17 Nov-16 Sep-16 Jul-16 GZT-TV: Price Company Profile Gazit is one of the largest owners, developers and operators of predominantly supermarket- anchored shopping centres in major urban markets across Canada, United States, Europe, Brazil, and Israel. Gazit,owns and operates over 135 properties with a gross leasable area of ~2.6 million square meters. Gazit also owns 32.7% of First Capital Realty Inc." (5/25/2017)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Gazit-Globe Ltd. is a multinational real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development and management of income-producing properties. The company focuses on necessity-driven real estate, primarily supermarket-anchored shopping centers in urban markets. In addition, the company is active in the healthcare real estate sector, owning and operating medical office buildings and senior housing businesses in North America. Gazit-Globe Ltd. is based in Tel Aviv, Israel. " (3/30/2017)
Who are some of Gazit Globe Ltd's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Gazit Globe Ltd include Taubman Centers (TCO), The GEO Group (GEO), Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI), Symetra Financial (SYA), Associated Banc Corp (ASB), Legg Mason (LM), BankUnited (BKU), LPL Financial Holdings (LPLA), Paramount Group (PGRE), Cousins Properties (CUZ), Corecivic (CXW), Radian Group (RDN), UMB Financial Corp (UMBF), Life Storage (LSI), Hanover Insurance Group (THG), Store Capital Corp (STOR), CNO Financial Group (CNO) and Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO).
Who owns Gazit Globe Ltd stock?
Gazit Globe Ltd's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Mawer Investment Management Ltd. (5.07%), Vanguard Group Inc. (1.13%), Bank Hapoalim BM (0.87%), Sentry Investments Corp. (0.46%), Bank of New York Mellon Corp (0.23%) and Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Ltd (0.23%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Gazit Globe Ltd.
Who sold Gazit Globe Ltd stock? Who is selling Gazit Globe Ltd stock?
Who bought Gazit Globe Ltd stock? Who is buying Gazit Globe Ltd stock?
Gazit Globe Ltd's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Sentry Investments Corp., Vanguard Group Inc., UBS Group AG, Credit Suisse AG, Bank of America Corp DE, Eqis Capital Management Inc., AQR Capital Management LLC and Bank of New York Mellon Corp. View Insider Buying and Selling for Gazit Globe Ltd.
How do I buy Gazit Globe Ltd stock?
Shares of Gazit Globe Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Gazit Globe Ltd stock cost?
One share of Gazit Globe Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $9.77.
Earnings History for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)Earnings History by Quarter for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.78 EPS
Current Dividend Information for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
|Dividend Growth:||10.60% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||64.29% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
46.15% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 9.90%Insider Trades by Quarter for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|5/24/2016||Chaim Katzman||Chairman||Sell||29,237||$29.09||$850,504.33|| |
|5/23/2016||Chaim Katzman||Chairman||Sell||763||$28.85||$22,012.55|| |
Headline Trends for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
Latest Headlines for Gazit Globe Ltd (NYSE:GZT)
Gazit Globe Ltd (GZT) Chart for Saturday, May, 27, 2017