About Interpublic Group of Companies
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG) is an advertising and marketing services company. IPG's companies are engaged in consumer advertising, digital marketing, communications planning and media buying, public relations and specialized communications disciplines. The Company operates through two segments: Integrated Agency Networks (IAN) and Constituency Management Group (CMG). IAN includes McCann Worldgroup, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB), MullenLowe Group, IPG Mediabrands, digital specialist agencies and domestic integrated agencies. CMG includes a range of specialist marketing services offerings. CMG, which includes Weber Shandwick, Cassidy, DeVries, Golin, FutureBrand, Jack Morton and Octagon Worldwide, provides clients with various services, including public relations, meeting and event production, sports and entertainment marketing, corporate and brand identity, and strategic marketing consulting.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Business Services
- Industry: Advertising Agencies
- Sub-Industry: Advertising
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: IPG
- CUSIP: 46069010
- Previous Close: $24.55
- 50 Day Moving Average: $23.79
- 200 Day Moving Average: $23.19
- 52-Week Range: $20.82 - $25.33
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 16.48
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 15.06
- P/E Growth: 3.36
- Market Cap: $9.64B
- Outstanding Shares: 392,687,000
- Beta: 1.6
- Net Margins: 7.76%
- Return on Equity: 28.31%
- Return on Assets: 4.84%
Companies Related to Interpublic Group of Companies:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.80%
- Current Ratio: 0.99%
- Quick Ratio: 0.99%
What is Interpublic Group of Companies' stock symbol?
Interpublic Group of Companies trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "IPG."
How often does Interpublic Group of Companies pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Interpublic Group of Companies?
Interpublic Group of Companies declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, February 10th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, March 1st will be paid a dividend of $0.18 per share on Wednesday, March 15th. This represents a $0.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.93%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, February 27th. This is a positive change from Interpublic Group of Companies's previous quarterly dividend of $0.15.
Where is Interpublic Group of Companies' stock going? Where will Interpublic Group of Companies' stock price be in 2017?
11 equities research analysts have issued 1 year price objectives for Interpublic Group of Companies' shares. Their forecasts range from $23.00 to $29.00. On average, they anticipate Interpublic Group of Companies' stock price to reach $26.90 in the next year.
When will Interpublic Group of Companies announce their earnings?
Interpublic Group of Companies is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Thursday, April, 20th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Interpublic Group of Companies stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Interpublic Group of Companies stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Interpublic reported healthy fourth-quarter 2016 results with adjusted earnings comfortably beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by $0.09. Its impressive results were driven by higher revenues owing to solid performances across all geographic regions as well as successful cost streamlining initiatives. The company expects to leverage new business wins to improve its future growth prospects. Interpublic’s digital capabilities, diversified business model and geographic reach offer a distinctive competitive advantage to its clients. The company hiked its quarterly dividend by 20% year over year to $0.18 per share. At the same time, it authorized a new share repurchase program to repurchase up to $300 million of common stock to reward its shareholders with healthy risk-adjusted returns. However, constrained marketing budgets from big clients are expected to slow down organic growth and lead to account loss headwinds for Interpublic." (2/15/2017)
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "IPG reported solid 4Q results delivering on its '16 targets with organic growth of 5% / 50bps of margin expansion (to 12.0%). For '17 IPG expects organic growth of 3-4% (JEFe: +3.8%) with another 50bps of margin expansion - ahead of our expectations. We maintain our Buy rating & think IPG will continue to deliver above peer top/bottom line growth... Mgmt sounded positive on the call regarding the tone of business/ new business activity. The co. was net new business positive for the yr. IPG is not seeing any slowdown as a result of the U.S. election or BREXIT, while Brazil, and the Middle East continue to create headwinds. Net-net, mgmt expects 3-4% organic growth for the year." (2/13/2017)
- Wedbush analysts commented, "2016 organic growth at the top end of raised guide, and a 2017 guide in line on key metrics, we re-iterate our view post-OMC's 4Q, namely that OMC's problems cast 'no'shadows'on peers'; re-iterating OP on IPG (on Best Ideas List). IPG has outpaced OMC in the U.S. the last 8 Q's. IPG has an above-peer margin expansion outlook, more results transparency, and better tax leverage. Yet, until Friday, IPG's shares had performed only in line with OMC's over the past year. Friday's performance is a day from the future." (2/13/2017)
S&P Equity Research analysts commented, "Trump 12/8," (1/12/2017)
Who owns Interpublic Group of Companies stock?
Interpublic Group of Companies' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (7.11%), State Street Corp (4.42%), FIL Ltd (1.27%), Fiduciary Management Inc. WI (1.15%), Gamco Investors INC. ET AL (1.06%) and Janus Capital Management LLC (1.01%). Company insiders that own Interpublic Group of Companies stock include Andrew Bonzani, Christopher F Carroll, Ellen Tobi Johnson, Frank Mergenthaler, H John Greeniaus, Henry S Miller, Jocelyn Carter-Miller, Julie Connors, Michael Isor Roth and Philippe Krakowsky.
Who sold Interpublic Group of Companies stock? Who is selling Interpublic Group of Companies stock?
Interpublic Group of Companies' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Janus Capital Management LLC, MSD Partners L.P., NWQ Investment Management Company LLC, Gamco Investors INC. ET AL, Gabelli Funds LLC, I.G. Investment Management LTD. and Employees Retirement System of Texas. Company insiders that have sold Interpublic Group of Companies stock in the last year include Andrew Bonzani, Christopher F Carroll, Ellen Tobi Johnson, Frank Mergenthaler, H John Greeniaus, Jocelyn Carter-Miller, Julie Connors, Michael Isor Roth and Philippe Krakowsky.
Who bought Interpublic Group of Companies stock? Who is buying Interpublic Group of Companies stock?
Interpublic Group of Companies' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including DZ BANK AG Deutsche Zentral Genossenschafts Bank Frankfurt am Main, FIL Ltd, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Fiduciary Management Inc. WI, State Street Corp, Asset Management One Co. Ltd., AQR Capital Management LLC and Friess Associates LLC.
How do I buy Interpublic Group of Companies stock?
Shares of Interpublic Group of Companies can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Interpublic Group of Companies stock cost?
One share of Interpublic Group of Companies stock can currently be purchased for approximately $24.55.