About Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Medtronic Public Limited Company (Medtronic) is a medical technology and services company. The Company develops, manufactures and markets its medical devices and technologies to hospitals, physicians, clinicians and patients in approximately 160 countries. The Company operates in four segments: Cardiac and Vascular Group, Minimally Invasive Technologies Group, Restorative Therapies Group and Diabetes Group. The Cardiac and Vascular Group segment includes Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure, Coronary & Structural Heart and Aortic & Peripheral Vascula. Its Minimally Invasive Technologies Group segment includes Surgical Solutions and Patient Monitoring and Recovery. Its Restorative Therapies Group segment includes Spine, Neuromodulation, Surgical Technologies and Neurovascular. Its Diabetes Group segment includes Intensive Insulin Management, Non-Intensive Diabetes Therapies and Diabetes Services & Solutions. The Company's subsidiaries include Medtronic, Inc. and HeartWare International, Inc.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
- Sub-Industry: Health Care Equipment
- Sector: Medical
- Symbol: NYSE:MDT
- CUSIP: 58505510
- Web: www.medtronic.com
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.51%
- Current Ratio: 1.64%
- Quick Ratio: 1.40%
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 16.95
- Forward P/E Ratio: 16.91
- P/E Growth: 2.16
- Annual Sales: $29.71 billion
- Price / Sales: 3.62
- Cash Flow: $6.81 per share
- Price / Cash: 11.67
- Book Value: $36.83 per share
- Price / Book: 2.16
- Annual Dividend: $1.84
- Dividend Yield: 2.3%
- Trailing EPS: $2.97
- Net Income: $4.028 billion
- Net Margins: 13.75%
- Return on Equity: 12.92%
- Return on Assets: 6.56%
- Employees: 91,000
- Outstanding Shares: 1,354,590,000
Frequently Asked Questions for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
What is Medtronic PLC's stock symbol?
Medtronic PLC trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "MDT."
How often does Medtronic PLC pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Medtronic PLC?
Medtronic PLC declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, August 28th. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of $0.46 per share on Friday, October 20th. This represents a $1.84 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.31%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 28th. View Medtronic PLC's Dividend History.
How will Medtronic PLC's stock buyback program work?
Medtronic PLC announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock buyback plan on Thursday, October 5th 2017, which authorizes the company to repurchase $5,000,000,000.00 in outstanding shares, according to EventVestor. This repurchase authorization authorizes the company to repurchase up to 49% of its stock through open market purchases. Stock repurchase plans are usually an indication that the company's management believes its stock is undervalued.
How were Medtronic PLC's earnings last quarter?
Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT) issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August, 22nd. The medical technology company reported $1.12 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks' consensus estimate of $1.08 by $0.04. The medical technology company earned $7.39 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $7.44 billion. Medtronic PLC had a net margin of 13.75% and a return on equity of 12.92%. The firm's quarterly revenue was up 3.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the business posted $1.03 EPS. View Medtronic PLC's Earnings History.
When will Medtronic PLC make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Medtronic PLC issued on next quarter's earnings?
Medtronic PLC updated its second quarter earnings guidance on Wednesday, November, 8th. The company provided earnings per share guidance of $1.04 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of $0.94. The company issued revenue guidance of ~$7.1 billion, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $6.87 billion.
Where is Medtronic PLC's stock going? Where will Medtronic PLC's stock price be in 2017?
22 brokerages have issued 12 month price objectives for Medtronic PLC's stock. Their predictions range from $78.00 to $96.00. On average, they anticipate Medtronic PLC's stock price to reach $88.00 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Medtronic PLC.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Medtronic PLC stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Medtronic PLC stock:
- 1. Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "On 11/8/17, MDT preannounced F2Q18 revenue of $7.050B (up 3% organic Y/Y) vs. consensus of $6.897M. The impact from Hurricane Maria was revised down to ~$60M from ~$250M, which equates to ~1% in quarterly revenue growth and ~$0.03 in non-GAAP EPS. MDT did not update its FY18 revenue or EPS guidance in the press release but did reaffirm F2Q18 non-GAAP EPS growth of flat to slightly up, excluding the ~$0.03 headwind. MDT is scheduled to report full F2Q18 results on 11/21/17 and we intend to wait until then to update our model." (11/9/2017)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Over the last three months, Medtronic has been observed to underperform the broader industry. We note that, escalating costs and expenses are weighing on margins. Also, unfavorable foreign exchange continues to remain a drag. On a positive note, we observe that apart from displaying successful integration and achievement of synergy targets, Medtronic’s major business groups continue to contribute to top-line growth which highlighted sustainability across all segments and geographies. Recently, the company announced the receipt of regulatory approval from the Japanese MHLW for its IN.PACT Admiral Drug-Coated Balloon. The stabilizing trend in the global Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure (CRHF) market is another upside. We are also encouraged by the solid growth trend, continuing in the U.S. as well as the healthy global acceptance of its advanced therapies." (9/12/2017)
- 3. BTIG Research analysts commented, "At last Friday's American College of Cardiology (ACC) meeting, two-year data on MDT's SURTAVI trial for intermediate-risk was presented. At the two-year mark, all cause death/stroke were similar for TAVR using MDT's valves (12.6%) vs. surgery (14%) though use of TAVR reduced 30-day strokes, kidney injury, afib, and hospital stay. While we were surprised TAVR was not superior to surgery as in other trials, it seems surgical results improved. Still, TAVR is at least as good with less invasiveness. While not the same trials, investors have tried to compare MDT's CoreValve to Edwards' (EW, Neutral) SAPIEN 3 based on available data. At 1 year, all-cause death and stroke were equivalent at 8.1% for CoreValve and 8.4% for SAPIEN 3. Overall, patient selection (EW's intermediate risk pool may have had more comorbidities) and device design (MDT mainly used its older valve) make it tough to directly compare both trials; but we believe the valves are essentially equivalent and either one should be chosen over surgery." (3/20/2017)
- 4. Wedbush analysts commented, "Medtronic's broad product portfolio allows the company to navigate through temporary disruptions it might encounter in any given business unit, and today's FY3Q17 earnings results showcased management's ability to leverage its size and recover more quickly than we had expected from its disappointing FY2Q17 performance reported in November. With MDT's share price having mostly recovered from the post FY2Q17 selloff, we believe current valuation levels adequately reflect MDT's risk/reward profile and prefer to wait on the sidelines for a better entry point. ' FY3Q17 revenue of $7,283 million (+6% yr/yr, ex-FX) beat consensus revenue estimate of $7,220 million. Revenue from all four segments exceeded consensus, with the biggest contribution from Minimally Invasive Therapies Group (MTIG) and Diabetes' Our $85 PT is based on applying a 16x P/E multiple on our MDT forward EPS estimate, 12 months hence." (2/22/2017)
- 5. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "MDT started 2017 with a solid execution, highlighted by all around revenue beat and operating margins that were generally in line with ST (came in above us). The importance of this Q cannot be underestimated in our mind, as sentiment had turned negative (post a disappointing 1H) and the stock multiple (3-6x discount to peer group) was see-sawing precariously at ~15-16x P/E. While the bar had been lowered, MDT needed to deliver to flawless Q to instill investor confidence and start the path towards multiple correction (vs. group). The company began its first step, highlighted by a solid revenue beat, driven by high single digit growth in CR&HF. This is a key segment, and the ~8% growth should provide comfort against the bear thesis of competitive share losses / replacement cycle headwinds. We were also encouraged to see ~30% growth in TAVR, and a full rollout of the 34mm valve (launched only in 50% of centers) plus Intermediate Risk approval in early 2018 bodes well. Other key drivers in 2018 include the full commercial launch of 670G in Diabetes, Resolute Onyx launch, continued growth in AF, Link, DCBs, and the continued turnaround in Spine provides incremental confidence in MDT being able to sustain ~4% organic topline in the medium term. The second leg of value creation will rest on margin expansion, with the ST still skeptical of the company's ability to show margin expansion on a reported basis (including the impact of Fx hedges). We believe that the margin expansion thesis will play out in 2018, and will play a huge role in MDT's ability to close its P/E gap vs. peer group average. We expect this combination of a potential multiple reflation trade along with upside from capital deployment (incremental ~$3 Bn could potentially be accessible in near term post IRS settlement) to drive value for investors over the next 12 months." (2/21/2017)
Who are some of Medtronic PLC's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Medtronic PLC include Pfizer (PFE), UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH), Novartis AG (NVS), Roche Holding AG (RHHBY), Merck & Company (MRK), AbbVie (ABBV), Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO), Amgen (AMGN), Sanofi (SNY), Bayer AG (BAYRY), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY), Abbott Laboratories (ABT), Gilead Sciences (GILD), Eli Lilly and Company (LLY), GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK), Astrazeneca PLC (AZN), Celgene Corporation (CELG) and Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO).
Who owns Medtronic PLC stock?
Medtronic PLC's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Artisan Partners Limited Partnership (1.76%), Bank of New York Mellon Corp (1.08%), Wells Fargo & Company MN (0.91%), Ameriprise Financial Inc. (0.84%), American Century Companies Inc. (0.67%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.65%). Company insiders that own Medtronic PLC stock include Bryan C Hanson, Carol A Surface, Gary Lee Ellis, Geoffrey Martha, Hoedt Rob Ten, Hooman Hakami, James T Lenehan, Kendall J Powell, Omar Ishrak, Richard H Anderson, Richard Kuntz, Robert C Pozen and Shirley A Jackson. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Medtronic PLC.
Who sold Medtronic PLC stock? Who is selling Medtronic PLC stock?
Medtronic PLC's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Capital International Investors, APG Asset Management N.V., Capital Guardian Trust Co., Vaughan Nelson Investment Management L.P., Capital Bank & Trust Co, Country Trust Bank, California State Teachers Retirement System and State of Tennessee Treasury Department. Company insiders that have sold Medtronic PLC company stock in the last year include Bryan C Hanson, Hoedt Rob Ten, Hooman Hakami and Omar Ishrak. View Insider Buying and Selling for Medtronic PLC.
Who bought Medtronic PLC stock? Who is buying Medtronic PLC stock?
Medtronic PLC's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Janus Henderson Group PLC, American Century Companies Inc., Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Ameriprise Financial Inc., Stifel Financial Corp, Allianz Asset Management GmbH, Boston Partners and Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc.. Company insiders that have bought Medtronic PLC stock in the last two years include James T Lenehan, Richard H Anderson and Robert C Pozen. View Insider Buying and Selling for Medtronic PLC.
How do I buy Medtronic PLC stock?
Shares of Medtronic PLC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Medtronic PLC's stock price today?
One share of Medtronic PLC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $79.49.
How big of a company is Medtronic PLC?
Medtronic PLC has a market capitalization of $107.67643 billion and generates $29.71 billion in revenue each year. The medical technology company earns $4.028 billion in net income (profit) each year or $2.97 on an earnings per share basis. Medtronic PLC employs 91,000 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Medtronic PLC?
Medtronic PLC's mailing address is 20 ON HATCH LOWER HATCH STREET, DUBLIN L2, D02. The medical technology company can be reached via phone at 353-1438-1700 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Medtronic PLC and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Analysts' Consensus Rating for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus analyst ratings for company stocks using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Analyst consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings from Wall Street analysts. Each stock's consensus analyst rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||0 Sell Ratings, 10 Hold Ratings, 12 Buy Ratings, 0 Strong Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.55)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$88.00 (10.71% upside)|
Consensus Price Target History for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Analysts' Ratings History for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
(Data available from 11/19/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|11/9/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$94.00||N/A|
|11/3/2017||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$96.00||N/A|
|11/3/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$95.00||N/A|
|10/10/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$92.00 -> $89.00||N/A|
|10/9/2017||Leerink Swann||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||$88.00 -> $85.00||N/A|
|10/9/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Lower Price Target||Hold||$91.00 -> $83.00||N/A|
|10/9/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Lower Price Target||Outperform -> Outperform||$90.00 -> $85.00||N/A|
|10/9/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||$93.00 -> $83.00||N/A|
|9/28/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$96.00||Low|
|8/23/2017||Barclays PLC||Lower Price Target||Overweight||$94.00 -> $92.00||Low|
|8/22/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$92.00||Medium|
|7/31/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Set Price Target||Buy||$96.00||Low|
|7/6/2017||William Blair||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||Medium|
|5/30/2017||Morgan Stanley||Boost Price Target||Equal Weight||$84.00 -> $86.00||Low|
|5/28/2017||Evercore ISI||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$88.50 -> $91.00||Low|
|5/16/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Initiated Coverage||Neutral -> Neutral||$87.00||Low|
|4/20/2017||Northland Securities||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$80.00||Medium|
|3/20/2017||BTIG Research||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||Low|
|1/3/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$78.00||N/A|
|1/3/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Downgrade||Overweight -> Neutral||$84.00 -> $79.00||N/A|
|8/25/2016||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$92.00||N/A|
|8/23/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$63.98 -> $102.00||N/A|
|6/20/2016||Argus||Reiterated Rating||Hold -> Hold||N/A|
|6/15/2016||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$93.00 -> $94.00||N/A|
Earnings History and Estimates Chart for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Earnings History by Quarter for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/22/2017||7/31/2017||$1.08||$1.12||$7.44 billion||$7.39 billion||View||N/A|
|5/25/2017||Q4 17||$1.31||$1.33||$7.86 billion||$7.92 billion||View||N/A|
|2/21/2017||1/31/2017||$1.11||$1.12||$7.22 billion||$7.28 billion||View||Listen|
|11/22/2016||Q217||$1.11||$1.12||$7.46 billion||$7.35 billion||View||Listen|
|8/25/2016||Q117||$1.01||$1.03||$7.17 billion||$7.20 billion||View||Listen|
|5/31/2016||Q416||$1.26||$1.27||$7.49 billion||$7.57 billion||View||Listen|
|3/1/2016||Q316||$1.06||$1.06||$6.99 billion||$6.93 billion||View||Listen|
|12/3/2015||Q216||$1.00||$1.03||$7.08 billion||$7.06 billion||View||Listen|
|9/3/2015||Q116||$1.01||$1.02||$7.03 billion||$7.27 billion||View||Listen|
|6/2/2015||Q415||$1.11||$1.16||$7.18 billion||$7.30 billion||View||Listen|
|2/17/2015||Q3||$0.97||$1.01||$4.25 million||$4.32 million||View||Listen|
|11/18/2014||Q2||$0.96||$0.96||$4.37 million||$4.40 million||View||Listen|
|8/19/2014||Q115||$0.92||$0.93||$4.25 billion||$4.27 billion||View||Listen|
|5/20/2014||Q414||$1.12||$1.12||$4.58 billion||$4.60 billion||View||Listen|
|2/18/2014||Q314||$0.91||$0.91||$4.15 billion||$4.20 billion||View||Listen|
|11/19/2013||Q214||$0.90||$0.91||$4.18 billion||$4.20 billion||View||Listen|
|8/20/2013||Q1 2014||$0.88||$0.88||$4.11 billion||$4.10 billion||View||Listen|
|5/21/2013||Q4 2013||$1.03||$1.10||$4.39 billion||$4.50 billion||View||Listen|
|2/19/2013||Q3 2013||$0.91||$0.93||$4.03 billion||$4.03 billion||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.62
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.73
2019 EPS Consensus Estimate: $5.21
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
|Most Recent Dividend:||10/20/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||24.20% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||61.95% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
39.15% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
36.08% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||39 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
Dividend History by Quarter for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.31%
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 81.14%
Insider Trades by Quarter for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|11/16/2017||Bryan C. Hanson||EVP||Sell||16,000||$79.02||$1,264,320.00|| |
|10/16/2017||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||16,000||$78.03||$1,248,480.00|| |
|9/15/2017||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||140,407||$81.63||$11,461,423.41|| |
|7/17/2017||Bryan C. Hanson||EVP||Sell||12,000||$88.57||$1,062,840.00|| |
|6/21/2017||Richard H Anderson||Director||Buy||5,600||$88.90||$497,840.00|| |
|3/20/2017||Hoedt Rob Ten||EVP||Sell||50,757||$81.58||$4,140,756.06|| |
|3/15/2017||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||95,000||$82.82||$7,867,900.00|| |
|3/2/2017||Hooman Hakami||EVP||Sell||52,316||$82.33||$4,307,176.28|| |
|12/13/2016||Robert C. Pozen||Director||Buy||13,660||$73.21||$1,000,048.60|| |
|11/23/2016||James T. Lenehan||Director||Buy||2,000||$73.27||$146,540.00|| |
|9/27/2016||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||17,141||$86.70||$1,486,124.70|| |
|9/26/2016||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||25,199||$86.67||$2,183,997.33|| |
|9/15/2016||Kendall J. Powell||Director||Sell||7,907||$85.45||$675,653.15|| |
|9/15/2016||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||61,925||$84.93||$5,259,290.25|| |
|8/29/2016||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||15,000||$87.00||$1,305,000.00|| |
|7/26/2016||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||15,000||$87.00||$1,305,000.00|| |
|7/15/2016||Geoffrey Martha||EVP||Sell||3,766||$88.26||$332,387.16|| |
|7/13/2016||Gary Lee Ellis||EVP||Sell||35,495||$88.64||$3,146,276.80|| |
|7/13/2016||Shirley A Jackson||Director||Sell||2,104||$88.64||$186,498.56|| |
|7/6/2016||Carol A. Surface||SVP||Sell||9,787||$87.08||$852,251.96|| |
|7/5/2016||Bryan C. Hanson||EVP||Sell||15,272||$87.11||$1,330,343.92|| |
|6/3/2016||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||49,905||$82.60||$4,122,153.00|| |
|4/1/2016||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||4,000||$75.22||$300,880.00|| |
|3/18/2016||Shirley A Jackson||Director||Sell||1,238||$75.60||$93,592.80|| |
|3/17/2016||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||23,799||$76.15||$1,812,293.85|| |
|3/4/2016||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||5,000||$75.00||$375,000.00|| |
|2/5/2016||Bryan C. Hanson||EVP||Sell||5,000||$76.14||$380,700.00|| |
|1/8/2016||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||5,000||$75.00||$375,000.00|| |
|12/4/2015||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||13,715||$78.06||$1,070,592.90|| |
|9/15/2015||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||20,000||$69.43||$1,388,600.00|| |
|7/14/2015||Carol A Surface||SVP||Sell||13,722||$75.83||$1,040,539.26|| |
|4/6/2015||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||31,768||$77.39||$2,458,525.52|| |
|3/25/2015||Gary Lee Ellis||CFO||Sell||43,183||$77.81||$3,360,069.23|| |
|3/13/2015||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||20,000||$76.24||$1,524,800.00|| |
|2/19/2015||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||50,361||$78.22||$3,939,237.42|| |
|12/19/2014||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||12,855||$74.54||$958,211.70|| |
|12/2/2014||Shirley A Jackson||Director||Sell||1,102||$74.43||$82,021.86|| |
|11/28/2014||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||42,921||$73.95||$3,174,007.95|| |
|10/6/2014||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||15,388||$64.98||$999,912.24|| |
|8/26/2014||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||28,000||$63.57||$1,779,960.00|| |
|8/26/2014||Shirley A Jackson||Director||Sell||2,769||$63.66||$176,274.54|| |
|4/17/2014||Catherine Szyman||VP||Sell||29,420||$58.79||$1,729,601.80|| |
|4/9/2014||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||2,512||$60.98||$153,181.76|| |
|4/1/2014||Gary Lee Ellis||CFO||Sell||4,246||$61.48||$261,044.08|| |
|3/28/2014||Christopher Oconnell||EVP||Sell||1,982||$60.39||$119,692.98|| |
|3/20/2014||Catherine Szyman||VP||Sell||14,979||$59.57||$892,299.03|| |
|3/14/2014||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||10,000||$59.12||$591,200.00|| |
|3/10/2014||Neil Ayotte||VP||Sell||1,845||$59.64||$110,035.80|| |
|12/4/2013||Neil Ayotte||VP||Sell||1,729||$57.14||$98,795.06|| |
|9/13/2013||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||10,000||$53.58||$535,800.00|| |
|8/26/2013||Catherine Szyman||VP||Sell||56,998||$52.60||$2,998,094.80|| |
|8/22/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||32,332||$53.19||$1,719,739.08|| |
|8/21/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||36,256||$52.82||$1,915,041.92|| |
|8/21/2013||Shirley Jackson||Director||Sell||8,033||$52.84||$424,463.72|| |
|7/11/2013||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||30,429||$52.92||$1,610,302.68|| |
|7/11/2013||Gary Lee Ellis||CFO||Sell||32,602||$53.62||$1,748,119.24|| |
|7/11/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||69,889||$53.72||$3,754,437.08|| |
|7/1/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||20,579||$52.10||$1,072,165.90|| |
|6/26/2013||D Cameron Findlay||VP||Sell||75,042||$52.20||$3,917,192.40|| |
|6/19/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||94,117||$52.74||$4,963,730.58|| |
|5/22/2013||Richard H Anderson||Director||Buy||4,800||$52.32||$251,136.00|| |
|5/10/2013||Jack W Schuler||Director||Sell||34,230||$48.24||$1,651,255.20|| |
Latest Headlines for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)
Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT) Chart for Sunday, November, 19, 2017