About Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Medtronic Public Limited Company (Medtronic) is a medical technology and services company. The Company develops, manufactures and markets its medical devices and technologies to hospitals, physicians, clinicians and patients in approximately 160 countries. The Company operates in four segments: Cardiac and Vascular Group, Minimally Invasive Technologies Group, Restorative Therapies Group and Diabetes Group. The Cardiac and Vascular Group segment includes Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure, Coronary & Structural Heart and Aortic & Peripheral Vascula. Its Minimally Invasive Technologies Group segment includes Surgical Solutions and Patient Monitoring and Recovery. Its Restorative Therapies Group segment includes Spine, Neuromodulation, Surgical Technologies and Neurovascular. Its Diabetes Group segment includes Intensive Insulin Management, Non-Intensive Diabetes Therapies and Diabetes Services & Solutions. The Company's subsidiaries include Medtronic, Inc. and HeartWare International, Inc.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
- Sub-Industry: Health Care Equipment
- Symbol: NYSE:MDT
- CUSIP: 58505510
- Web: www.medtronic.com
- Market Cap: $107.04 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 1,354,591,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $79.37
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $83.11
- 52 Week Range: $69.35 - $89.72
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 26.37
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 15.37
- P/E Growth: 2.54
- Annual Revenue: $29.93 billion
- Price / Sales: 3.58
- Book Value: $37.41 per share
- Price / Book: 2.11
- Annual Dividend: $1.84
- Dividend Yield: 2.3%
- EBITDA: $9.19 billion
- Net Margins: 13.75%
- Return on Equity: 12.92%
- Return on Assets: 6.56%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.51%
- Current Ratio: 1.64%
- Quick Ratio: 1.40%
- Average Volume: 5.11 million shs.
- Beta: 1.01
- Short Ratio: 1.86
Frequently Asked Questions for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
What is Medtronic PLC's stock symbol?
Medtronic PLC trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "MDT."
How often does Medtronic PLC pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Medtronic PLC?
Medtronic PLC announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, August 28th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 29th will be given a dividend of $0.46 per share on Friday, October 20th. This represents a $1.84 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.33%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 28th. View Medtronic PLC's Dividend History.
How will Medtronic PLC's stock buyback program work?
Medtronic PLC announced that its board has approved a stock buyback program on Thursday, October 5th 2017, which permits the company to buyback $5,000,000,000.00 in outstanding shares, according to EventVestor. This buyback authorization permits the company to reacquire up to 49% of its stock through open market purchases. Stock buyback programs are generally an indication that the company's management believes its stock is undervalued.
How were Medtronic PLC's earnings last quarter?
Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT) posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August, 22nd. The company reported $1.12 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.08 by $0.04. The business had revenue of $7.39 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $7.44 billion. Medtronic PLC had a net margin of 13.75% and a return on equity of 12.92%. The business's revenue was up 3.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $1.03 earnings per share. View Medtronic PLC's Earnings History.
When will Medtronic PLC make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Medtronic PLC's stock going? Where will Medtronic PLC's stock price be in 2017?
22 equities research analysts have issued 12 month price objectives for Medtronic PLC's shares. Their predictions range from $78.00 to $96.00. On average, they expect Medtronic PLC's stock price to reach $88.00 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Medtronic PLC.
What are analysts saying about Medtronic PLC stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Medtronic PLC stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Over the last three months, Medtronic has been observed to underperform the broader industry. We note that, escalating costs and expenses are weighing on margins. Also, unfavorable foreign exchange continues to remain a drag. On a positive note, we observe that apart from displaying successful integration and achievement of synergy targets, Medtronic’s major business groups continue to contribute to top-line growth which highlighted sustainability across all segments and geographies. Recently, the company announced the receipt of regulatory approval from the Japanese MHLW for its IN.PACT Admiral Drug-Coated Balloon. The stabilizing trend in the global Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure (CRHF) market is another upside. We are also encouraged by the solid growth trend, continuing in the U.S. as well as the healthy global acceptance of its advanced therapies." (9/12/2017)
- 2. Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "F4Q17 revenue and EPS beat consensus and initial FY18 guidance was in line with consensus. Organic revenue growth was steady at 4.0% vs. 4.1% in F3Q17 with new products adding ~370 bps, emerging markets adding ~125 bps and services & solutions adding ~15 bps. Operating margin was above consensus and up 10 bps Y/Y (or 40 bps Y/Y CC). MDT’s product cycle remains strong with significant FY18 launches including: the Resolute Onyx DES, MiniMed 670G insulin pump, Signia powered stapler, new LigaSure instruments, Intellis spinal cord stimulator, Evolut PRO TAVR, and MRI CRT-P quadripolar system." (5/25/2017)
- 3. BTIG Research analysts commented, "At last Friday's American College of Cardiology (ACC) meeting, two-year data on MDT's SURTAVI trial for intermediate-risk was presented. At the two-year mark, all cause death/stroke were similar for TAVR using MDT's valves (12.6%) vs. surgery (14%) though use of TAVR reduced 30-day strokes, kidney injury, afib, and hospital stay. While we were surprised TAVR was not superior to surgery as in other trials, it seems surgical results improved. Still, TAVR is at least as good with less invasiveness. While not the same trials, investors have tried to compare MDT's CoreValve to Edwards' (EW, Neutral) SAPIEN 3 based on available data. At 1 year, all-cause death and stroke were equivalent at 8.1% for CoreValve and 8.4% for SAPIEN 3. Overall, patient selection (EW's intermediate risk pool may have had more comorbidities) and device design (MDT mainly used its older valve) make it tough to directly compare both trials; but we believe the valves are essentially equivalent and either one should be chosen over surgery." (3/20/2017)
- 4. Wedbush analysts commented, "Medtronic's broad product portfolio allows the company to navigate through temporary disruptions it might encounter in any given business unit, and today's FY3Q17 earnings results showcased management's ability to leverage its size and recover more quickly than we had expected from its disappointing FY2Q17 performance reported in November. With MDT's share price having mostly recovered from the post FY2Q17 selloff, we believe current valuation levels adequately reflect MDT's risk/reward profile and prefer to wait on the sidelines for a better entry point. ' FY3Q17 revenue of $7,283 million (+6% yr/yr, ex-FX) beat consensus revenue estimate of $7,220 million. Revenue from all four segments exceeded consensus, with the biggest contribution from Minimally Invasive Therapies Group (MTIG) and Diabetes' Our $85 PT is based on applying a 16x P/E multiple on our MDT forward EPS estimate, 12 months hence." (2/22/2017)
- 5. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "MDT started 2017 with a solid execution, highlighted by all around revenue beat and operating margins that were generally in line with ST (came in above us). The importance of this Q cannot be underestimated in our mind, as sentiment had turned negative (post a disappointing 1H) and the stock multiple (3-6x discount to peer group) was see-sawing precariously at ~15-16x P/E. While the bar had been lowered, MDT needed to deliver to flawless Q to instill investor confidence and start the path towards multiple correction (vs. group). The company began its first step, highlighted by a solid revenue beat, driven by high single digit growth in CR&HF. This is a key segment, and the ~8% growth should provide comfort against the bear thesis of competitive share losses / replacement cycle headwinds. We were also encouraged to see ~30% growth in TAVR, and a full rollout of the 34mm valve (launched only in 50% of centers) plus Intermediate Risk approval in early 2018 bodes well. Other key drivers in 2018 include the full commercial launch of 670G in Diabetes, Resolute Onyx launch, continued growth in AF, Link, DCBs, and the continued turnaround in Spine provides incremental confidence in MDT being able to sustain ~4% organic topline in the medium term. The second leg of value creation will rest on margin expansion, with the ST still skeptical of the company's ability to show margin expansion on a reported basis (including the impact of Fx hedges). We believe that the margin expansion thesis will play out in 2018, and will play a huge role in MDT's ability to close its P/E gap vs. peer group average. We expect this combination of a potential multiple reflation trade along with upside from capital deployment (incremental ~$3 Bn could potentially be accessible in near term post IRS settlement) to drive value for investors over the next 12 months." (2/21/2017)
Are investors shorting Medtronic PLC?
Medtronic PLC saw a increase in short interest during the month of September. As of September 29th, there was short interest totalling 11,531,235 shares, an increase of 28.7% from the September 15th total of 8,960,370 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,401,377 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.1 days. Currently, 0.9% of the shares of the stock are short sold.
Who are some of Medtronic PLC's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Medtronic PLC include UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH), Roche Holding (RHHBY), Merck & Company (MRK), AbbVie (ABBV), Amgen (AMGN), Sanofi (SNY), Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO), Bayer AG (BAYRY), Gilead Sciences (GILD), GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK), Celgene Corporation (CELG), Eli Lilly and Company (LLY), Astrazeneca PLC (AZN), Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO), Biogen (BIIB), Allergan PLC. (AGN), Stryker Corporation (SYK) and Aetna (AET).
Who owns Medtronic PLC stock?
Medtronic PLC's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Sanders Capital LLC (0.54%), Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc. (0.25%), Tesco Pension Investment Ltd (0.18%), Strs Ohio (0.13%), PGGM Investments (0.10%) and Nationwide Fund Advisors (0.05%). Company insiders that own Medtronic PLC stock include Bryan C Hanson, Carol A Surface, Gary Lee Ellis, Geoffrey Martha, Hoedt Rob Ten, Hooman Hakami, James T Lenehan, Kendall J Powell, Omar Ishrak, Richard H Anderson, Richard Kuntz, Robert C Pozen and Shirley A Jackson. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Medtronic PLC.
Who sold Medtronic PLC stock? Who is selling Medtronic PLC stock?
Medtronic PLC's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including APG Asset Management N.V., Sit Investment Associates Inc., State Treasurer State of Michigan, Strs Ohio, Park National Corp OH, Oakbrook Investments LLC, LS Investment Advisors LLC and Winslow Evans & Crocker Inc.. Company insiders that have sold Medtronic PLC stock in the last year include Bryan C Hanson, Hoedt Rob Ten, Hooman Hakami and Omar Ishrak. View Insider Buying and Selling for Medtronic PLC.
Who bought Medtronic PLC stock? Who is buying Medtronic PLC stock?
Medtronic PLC's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc., Sanders Capital LLC, Sabal Trust CO, Tesco Pension Investment Ltd, Private Capital Advisors Inc., Valicenti Advisory Services Inc., PGGM Investments and Meeder Asset Management Inc.. Company insiders that have bought Medtronic PLC stock in the last two years include James T Lenehan, Richard H Anderson and Robert C Pozen. View Insider Buying and Selling for Medtronic PLC.
How do I buy Medtronic PLC stock?
Shares of Medtronic PLC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Medtronic PLC's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Medtronic PLC and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Medtronic PLC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $79.02.
Consensus Ratings for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||10 Hold Ratings, 12 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.55)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$88.00 (11.36% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Analysts' Ratings History for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
(Data available from 10/23/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/10/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$92.00 -> $89.00||N/A|
|10/10/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Lower Price Target||Buy||$95.00 -> $94.00||N/A|
|10/9/2017||Leerink Swann||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||$88.00 -> $85.00||N/A|
|10/9/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Lower Price Target||Hold||$91.00 -> $83.00||N/A|
|10/9/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Lower Price Target||Outperform -> Outperform||$90.00 -> $85.00||N/A|
|10/9/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||$93.00 -> $83.00||N/A|
|10/2/2017||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$96.00||Low|
|9/28/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$96.00||Low|
|8/23/2017||Barclays PLC||Lower Price Target||Overweight||$94.00 -> $92.00||Low|
|8/22/2017||Cowen and Company||Set Price Target||Buy||$95.00||Low|
|8/22/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$92.00||Medium|
|7/31/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Set Price Target||Buy||$96.00||Low|
|7/6/2017||William Blair||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||Medium|
|5/30/2017||Morgan Stanley||Boost Price Target||Equal Weight||$84.00 -> $86.00||Low|
|5/28/2017||Evercore ISI||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$88.50 -> $91.00||Low|
|5/16/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Initiated Coverage||Neutral -> Neutral||$87.00||Low|
|4/20/2017||Northland Securities||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$80.00||Medium|
|3/20/2017||BTIG Research||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||Low|
|1/3/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$78.00||N/A|
|1/3/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Downgrade||Overweight -> Neutral||$84.00 -> $79.00||N/A|
|8/25/2016||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$92.00||N/A|
|8/23/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$63.98 -> $102.00||N/A|
|6/20/2016||Argus||Reiterated Rating||Hold -> Hold||N/A|
|6/15/2016||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$93.00 -> $94.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)Earnings History by Quarter for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/22/2017||7/31/2017||$1.08||$1.12||$7.44 billion||$7.39 billion||View||N/A|
|5/25/2017||Q4 17||$1.31||$1.33||$7.86 billion||$7.92 billion||View||N/A|
|2/21/2017||1/31/2017||$1.11||$1.12||$7.22 billion||$7.28 billion||View||Listen|
|11/22/2016||Q217||$1.11||$1.12||$7.46 billion||$7.35 billion||View||Listen|
|8/25/2016||Q117||$1.01||$1.03||$7.17 billion||$7.20 billion||View||Listen|
|5/31/2016||Q416||$1.26||$1.27||$7.49 billion||$7.57 billion||View||Listen|
|3/1/2016||Q316||$1.06||$1.06||$6.99 billion||$6.93 billion||View||Listen|
|12/3/2015||Q216||$1.00||$1.03||$7.08 billion||$7.06 billion||View||Listen|
|9/3/2015||Q116||$1.01||$1.02||$7.03 billion||$7.27 billion||View||Listen|
|6/2/2015||Q415||$1.11||$1.16||$7.18 billion||$7.30 billion||View||Listen|
|2/17/2015||Q3||$0.97||$1.01||$4.25 million||$4.32 million||View||Listen|
|11/18/2014||Q2||$0.96||$0.96||$4.37 million||$4.40 million||View||Listen|
|8/19/2014||Q115||$0.92||$0.93||$4.25 billion||$4.27 billion||View||Listen|
|5/20/2014||Q414||$1.12||$1.12||$4.58 billion||$4.60 billion||View||Listen|
|2/18/2014||Q314||$0.91||$0.91||$4.15 billion||$4.20 billion||View||Listen|
|11/19/2013||Q214||$0.90||$0.91||$4.18 billion||$4.20 billion||View||Listen|
|8/20/2013||Q1 2014||$0.88||$0.88||$4.11 billion||$4.10 billion||View||Listen|
|5/21/2013||Q4 2013||$1.03||$1.10||$4.39 billion||$4.50 billion||View||Listen|
|2/19/2013||Q3 2013||$0.91||$0.93||$4.03 billion||$4.03 billion||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.62
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.70
2019 EPS Consensus Estimate: $5.21
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
|Most Recent Dividend:||10/20/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||24.20% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||61.95% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
39.74% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
35.80% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||39 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
Dividend History by Quarter for Medtronic PLC (NYSE MDT)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.31%Insider Trades by Quarter for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 80.60%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|10/16/2017||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||16,000||$78.03||$1,248,480.00|| |
|9/15/2017||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||140,407||$81.63||$11,461,423.41|| |
|7/17/2017||Bryan C. Hanson||EVP||Sell||12,000||$88.57||$1,062,840.00|| |
|6/21/2017||Richard H Anderson||Director||Buy||5,600||$88.90||$497,840.00|| |
|3/20/2017||Hoedt Rob Ten||EVP||Sell||50,757||$81.58||$4,140,756.06|| |
|3/15/2017||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||95,000||$82.82||$7,867,900.00|| |
|3/2/2017||Hooman Hakami||EVP||Sell||52,316||$82.33||$4,307,176.28|| |
|12/13/2016||Robert C. Pozen||Director||Buy||13,660||$73.21||$1,000,048.60|| |
|11/23/2016||James T. Lenehan||Director||Buy||2,000||$73.27||$146,540.00|| |
|9/27/2016||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||17,141||$86.70||$1,486,124.70|| |
|9/26/2016||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||25,199||$86.67||$2,183,997.33|| |
|9/15/2016||Kendall J. Powell||Director||Sell||7,907||$85.45||$675,653.15|| |
|9/15/2016||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||61,925||$84.93||$5,259,290.25|| |
|8/29/2016||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||15,000||$87.00||$1,305,000.00|| |
|7/26/2016||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||15,000||$87.00||$1,305,000.00|| |
|7/15/2016||Geoffrey Martha||EVP||Sell||3,766||$88.26||$332,387.16|| |
|7/13/2016||Gary Lee Ellis||EVP||Sell||35,495||$88.64||$3,146,276.80|| |
|7/13/2016||Shirley A Jackson||Director||Sell||2,104||$88.64||$186,498.56|| |
|7/6/2016||Carol A. Surface||SVP||Sell||9,787||$87.08||$852,251.96|| |
|7/5/2016||Bryan C. Hanson||EVP||Sell||15,272||$87.11||$1,330,343.92|| |
|6/3/2016||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||49,905||$82.60||$4,122,153.00|| |
|4/1/2016||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||4,000||$75.22||$300,880.00|| |
|3/18/2016||Shirley A Jackson||Director||Sell||1,238||$75.60||$93,592.80|| |
|3/17/2016||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||23,799||$76.15||$1,812,293.85|| |
|3/4/2016||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||5,000||$75.00||$375,000.00|| |
|2/5/2016||Bryan C. Hanson||EVP||Sell||5,000||$76.14||$380,700.00|| |
|1/8/2016||Bryan C Hanson||EVP||Sell||5,000||$75.00||$375,000.00|| |
|12/4/2015||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||13,715||$78.06||$1,070,592.90|| |
|9/15/2015||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||20,000||$69.43||$1,388,600.00|| |
|7/14/2015||Carol A Surface||SVP||Sell||13,722||$75.83||$1,040,539.26|| |
|4/6/2015||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||31,768||$77.39||$2,458,525.52|| |
|3/25/2015||Gary Lee Ellis||CFO||Sell||43,183||$77.81||$3,360,069.23|| |
|3/13/2015||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||20,000||$76.24||$1,524,800.00|| |
|2/19/2015||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||50,361||$78.22||$3,939,237.42|| |
|12/19/2014||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||12,855||$74.54||$958,211.70|| |
|12/2/2014||Shirley A Jackson||Director||Sell||1,102||$74.43||$82,021.86|| |
|11/28/2014||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||42,921||$73.95||$3,174,007.95|| |
|10/6/2014||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||15,388||$64.98||$999,912.24|| |
|8/26/2014||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||28,000||$63.57||$1,779,960.00|| |
|8/26/2014||Shirley A Jackson||Director||Sell||2,769||$63.66||$176,274.54|| |
|4/17/2014||Catherine Szyman||VP||Sell||29,420||$58.79||$1,729,601.80|| |
|4/9/2014||Richard Kuntz||VP||Sell||2,512||$60.98||$153,181.76|| |
|4/1/2014||Gary Lee Ellis||CFO||Sell||4,246||$61.48||$261,044.08|| |
|3/28/2014||Christopher Oconnell||EVP||Sell||1,982||$60.39||$119,692.98|| |
|3/20/2014||Catherine Szyman||VP||Sell||14,979||$59.57||$892,299.03|| |
|3/14/2014||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||10,000||$59.12||$591,200.00|| |
|3/10/2014||Neil Ayotte||VP||Sell||1,845||$59.64||$110,035.80|| |
|12/4/2013||Neil Ayotte||VP||Sell||1,729||$57.14||$98,795.06|| |
|9/13/2013||Omar Ishrak||CEO||Sell||10,000||$53.58||$535,800.00|| |
|8/26/2013||Catherine Szyman||VP||Sell||56,998||$52.60||$2,998,094.80|| |
|8/22/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||32,332||$53.19||$1,719,739.08|| |
|8/21/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||36,256||$52.82||$1,915,041.92|| |
|8/21/2013||Shirley Jackson||Director||Sell||8,033||$52.84||$424,463.72|| |
|7/11/2013||Christopher J Oconnell||EVP||Sell||30,429||$52.92||$1,610,302.68|| |
|7/11/2013||Gary Lee Ellis||CFO||Sell||32,602||$53.62||$1,748,119.24|| |
|7/11/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||69,889||$53.72||$3,754,437.08|| |
|7/1/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||20,579||$52.10||$1,072,165.90|| |
|6/26/2013||D Cameron Findlay||VP||Sell||75,042||$52.20||$3,917,192.40|| |
|6/19/2013||H James Dallas||VP||Sell||94,117||$52.74||$4,963,730.58|| |
|5/22/2013||Richard H Anderson||Director||Buy||4,800||$52.32||$251,136.00|| |
|5/10/2013||Jack W Schuler||Director||Sell||34,230||$48.24||$1,651,255.20|| |
Headline Trends for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Latest Headlines for Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Medtronic PLC (MDT) Chart for Monday, October, 23, 2017