About OneMain Holdings
OneMain Holdings, Inc., formerly Springleaf Holdings, Inc., incorporated on August 5, 2013, is a financial services holding company. The Company provides responsible loan products; offers credit and non-credit insurance; pursues strategic acquisitions of loan portfolios, and pursues acquisitions of companies and/or establish joint ventures. The Company operates through three segments: Consumer and Insurance; Acquisitions and Servicing, and Real Estate. The Company's subsidiaries include Springleaf Finance, Inc. (SFI) and Independence Holdings, LLC (Independence). SFI's principal subsidiary is Springleaf Finance Corporation (SFC), and Independence's principal subsidiary is OneMain Financial Holdings, LLC (OMFH). SFC and OMFH are financial services holding companies with subsidiaries engaged in the consumer finance and insurance businesses.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Finance
- Industry: N/A
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: OMF
- Previous Close: $27.88
- 50 Day Moving Average: $23.73
- 200 Day Moving Average: $26.05
- 52-Week Range: $16.03 - $33.31
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 17.53
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 6.42
- P/E Growth: 0.25
- Market Cap: $3.76B
- Outstanding Shares: 134,760,000
- Beta: 2.7
- Net Margins: 6.46%
- Return on Equity: 18.93%
- Return on Assets: 3.04%
Companies Related to OneMain Holdings:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 4.59%
What is OneMain Holdings' stock symbol?
OneMain Holdings trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "OMF."
Where is OneMain Holdings' stock going? Where will OneMain Holdings' stock price be in 2017?
16 equities research analysts have issued 12 month price targets for OneMain Holdings' stock. Their predictions range from $21.00 to $50.00. On average, they anticipate OneMain Holdings' stock price to reach $28.27 in the next year.
When will OneMain Holdings announce their earnings?
OneMain Holdings is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Thursday, February, 23rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about OneMain Holdings stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about OneMain Holdings stock:
- Wedbush analysts commented, "We are upgrading OMF from NEUTRAL to OUTPERFORM and increasing our price target from $30 to $35. The lowered growth expectations and restart of the branch conversion process put out with the release of the September quarter's results were the ideal tonic for what appears to be a quick turnaround. And, while we are jumping in with only 1 good quarter, reported charge offs were right on the mark, and the unexpected improvement in delinquencies bodes well we believe for trends in net charge offs." (2/15/2017)
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "OMF reported core EPS of $0.80, versus JEFe of $0.75 and consensus $0.81. The upside versus our model appears to be driven by a lower provision due to a higher composition of secured lending as well as lower op. expenses. The leverage ratio (D/TCE) of 10.5x was also consistent with our model. Most important, DQ and branch integration patterns leave us confident that OMF is tackling merger-related issues and leaves us positive on the stock." (2/14/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "OneMain Holdings Inc. is a consumer financial services holding company. The Company's operating segments consists of Consumer and Insurance, Acquisitions and Servicing and Real Estate. OneMain Holdings Inc., formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. is based in Evansville, United States. " (2/2/2017)
Who owns OneMain Holdings stock?
OneMain Holdings' stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Fortress Investment Group LLC (54.50%), FMR LLC (8.14%), Basswood Capital Management L.L.C. (0.74%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.59%), State Street Corp (0.48%) and Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (0.36%). Company insiders that own OneMain Holdings stock include Anahaita N Kotval, David P Hogan, Jay N Levine, John Charles Anderson, Robert Hurzeler, Ronald M Lott and Scott T Parker.
Who sold OneMain Holdings stock? Who is selling OneMain Holdings stock?
OneMain Holdings' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including AQR Capital Management LLC.
Who bought OneMain Holdings stock? Who is buying OneMain Holdings stock?
OneMain Holdings' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Oxford Asset Management, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Saba Capital Management L.P., Fir Tree Inc., Basswood Capital Management L.L.C. and Two Sigma Investments LP. Company insiders that have bought OneMain Holdings stock in the last two years include Anahaita N Kotval, David P Hogan, Jay N Levine, John Charles Anderson, Robert Hurzeler and Scott T Parker.
How do I buy OneMain Holdings stock?
Shares of OneMain Holdings can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of OneMain Holdings stock cost?
One share of OneMain Holdings stock can currently be purchased for approximately $27.88.