WageWorks, Inc. is engaged in administering Consumer-Directed Benefits (CDBs). The Company administers CBDs, including pre-tax spending accounts, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), as well as Commuter Benefit Services, including transit and parking programs, wellness programs, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act and other employee benefits. Its CDB programs assist employees and their families in saving money by using pre-tax dollars to pay for certain of their healthcare, dependent care and commuter expenses. Employers financially benefit from its programs through reduced payroll taxes. Under its FSA, HSA and commuter programs, employee participants contribute funds from their pre-tax income to pay for qualified out-of-pocket healthcare expenses not covered by insurance, such as co-pays, deductibles and over-the-counter medical products, or for commuting costs.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Business Services
- Industry: Management Services
- Sub-Industry: Human Resource & Employment Services
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: WAGE
- CUSIP: 93042710
- Previous Close: $72.90
- 50 Day Moving Average: $72.44
- 200 Day Moving Average: $67.04
- 52-Week Range: $44.87 - $79.75
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 140.62
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 39.18
- P/E Growth: 2.83
- Market Cap: $2.89B
- Outstanding Shares: 36,642,000
- Beta: 1.04
- Net Margins: 5.98%
- Return on Equity: 9.09%
- Return on Assets: 3.28%
Companies Related to WageWorks:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.21%
- Current Ratio: 1.25%
- Quick Ratio: 1.25%
What is WageWorks' stock symbol?
WageWorks trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "WAGE."
Where is WageWorks' stock going? Where will WageWorks' stock price be in 2017?
7 equities research analysts have issued 1 year target prices for WageWorks' shares. Their forecasts range from $57.00 to $87.00. On average, they anticipate WageWorks' share price to reach $73.17 in the next year.
When will WageWorks announce their earnings?
WageWorks is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Friday, May, 5th 2017.
What are analysts saying about WageWorks stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about WageWorks stock:
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "WAGE reported 4Q results that missed on revenue but were in-line on EBITDA and above consensus on EPS. The ADP acquisition closed two weeks later than was initially expected, which was largely responsible for the revenue shortfall. Results included another healthy quarter of organic growth, which was up 16% Y/Y. WAGE introduced guidance for FY17 that was slightly below consensus on revenue but above on EPS, and also provided an updated three year outlook which included improved EBITDA margin expectations. We remain encouraged by organic growth trends, and we believe that WAGE is well positioned for growth in FY17 due to secular tailwinds and potential upside from the ADP acquisition. We reiterate our BUY rating and raise our target to $82." (2/24/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "WageWorks, Inc. is an on-demand provider of tax-advantaged programs for consumer-directed health, commuter and other employee spending account benefits, or CDBs, in the United States. The Company administers and operates an array of CDBs, including spending account management programs, such as health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, health reimbursement arrangements and commuter benefits, such as transit and parking programs. The Company delivers its CDB programs through a benefits-as-a-service delivery model. WageWorks, Inc. is headquartered in San Mateo, California. " (2/2/2017)
Who owns WageWorks stock?
WageWorks' stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (10.79%), Columbia Wanger Asset Management LLC (4.02%), State Street Corp (2.13%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (1.71%), Ranger Investment Management L.P. (1.55%) and Loomis Sayles & Co. L P (1.20%). Company insiders that own WageWorks stock include Bruce G Bodaken, Edward C Nafus, Jerry Gramaglia, John William Larson, Joseph L Jackson and Kimberly L Wilford.
Who sold WageWorks stock? Who is selling WageWorks stock?
WageWorks' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Fiera Capital Corp, Loomis Sayles & Co. L P, Castleark Management LLC, Ranger Investment Management L.P., Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY and Paradigm Asset Management Co. LLC. Company insiders that have sold WageWorks stock in the last year include Bruce G Bodaken, Edward C Nafus, Jerry Gramaglia, John William Larson, Joseph L Jackson and Kimberly L Wilford.
Who bought WageWorks stock? Who is buying WageWorks stock?
WageWorks' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Columbia Wanger Asset Management LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Renaissance Technologies LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP, Allianz Asset Management AG, State Street Corp, Guggenheim Capital LLC and Fred Alger Management Inc..
How do I buy WageWorks stock?
Shares of WageWorks can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of WageWorks stock cost?
One share of WageWorks stock can currently be purchased for approximately $78.75.