NYSEARCA:CROC - ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $52.72 -0.49 (-0.92 %) (As of 11/14/2018 06:22 AM ET)Previous Close$53.21Today's Range$52.85 - $53.2152-Week Range$42.20 - $55.51Volume1,195 shsAverage Volume2,300 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.00%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive CROC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for CROC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer ProShares Fund NameProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF Tax ClassificationPartnership SymbolNYSEARCA:CROC Inception Date7/17/2012 Fund ManagerJeffrey Ploshnick WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassCurrency BenchmarkAUD/USD CategoryAustralian Dollar FocusAustralian Dollar Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionAsia-Pacific Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$7.98 million Average Daily Volume$1,255.00 Discount/Premium0.57% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.95% Other Expenses0.07% Total Expenses1.02% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses1.02%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. Advisor CustodianBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. DistributorSEI Investments Distribution Co. Transfer AgentBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. TrusteeWilmington Trust Company Lead Market MakerDeutsche Bank ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF (NYSEARCA:CROC) Frequently Asked Questions What is ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF's stock symbol? ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "CROC." Has ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Media coverage about CROC stock has trended somewhat negative on Wednesday, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF earned a news impact score of -1.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned media stories about the exchange traded fund a news buzz of 5.0 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat likely to have an impact on the company's share price in the near term. How do I buy shares of ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF? Shares of CROC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF's stock price today? One share of CROC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $52.72. MarketBeat Community Rating for ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF (NYSEARCA CROC)Community Ranking: 2.3 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 32 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 38 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 70MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe CROC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe CROC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 11/14/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is Compound Interest?