NYSEARCA:SCO - ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $14.74 -0.34 (-2.25 %) (As of 10/22/2018 07:37 AM ET)Previous Close$15.08Today's Range$14.60 - $14.939052-Week Range$12.29 - $34.32Volume1.51 million shsAverage Volume1.97 million shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.00%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive SCO News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for SCO and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer ProShares Fund NameProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil Tax ClassificationPartnership SymbolNYSEARCA:SCO Inception Date11/24/2008 Fund ManagerRyan Dofflemeyer WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassCommodities BenchmarkDJ UBS Sub WTI Crude Oil TR USD CategoryEnergy FocusCrude Oil Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$159.04 million Average Daily Volume$2.41 million Discount/Premium5.06% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.95% Other Expenses0.40% Total Expenses1.35% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses1.35%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. Advisor CustodianBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. DistributorSEI Investments Distribution Co. Transfer AgentBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. TrusteeWilmington Trust Company Lead Market MakerVirtu Financial ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil (NYSEARCA:SCO) Frequently Asked Questions What is ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil's stock symbol? ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "SCO." How do I buy shares of ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil? Shares of SCO can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil's stock price today? One share of SCO stock can currently be purchased for approximately $14.74. MarketBeat Community Rating for ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil (NYSEARCA SCO)Community Ranking: 2.6 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 63 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 60 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 123MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe SCO will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe SCO will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 10/22/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: How are Outstanding Shares Different from Authorized Shares?