About FREE Coin (FREE)
Name FREE Coin
Market Capitalization$13.37 million
Coin or TokenCoin
Official Website (Alt)N/A
Message Board (Alt)N/A
FREE Coin (FREE) Frequently Asked Questions
What is FREE Coin?
The FREE coin is the ideal coin for starters in Crypto: low introduction price so high growth potential, friendly community to support you and a wide range of Exchanges and Wallets. For every starter, the FREE is the ideal coin to learn all aspects of crypto trading, with very low financial risk and with a real potential to profit from the price increase of the FREE coin. But also for the experienced crypto user, the FREE coin offers a nice diversification of your current crypto wallet... Our 3 main objectives : 1) Pave the way for the GLOBAL MASS USAGE of cryptocurrency. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency accessible to every interested person on earth. The FREE coin is the only cryptocurrency with the correct level of supply to support worldwide usage of crypto. 2) Make cryptocurrency INCLUSIVE: allow access to cryptocurrency profits also to people with less financial means. Therefore we do the initial distribution at a low price. 3) FREEcoin-ize the unbanked: Low-income areas are currently without classic banking services. Such classic banking services can not be implemented in a profitable way in those areas. The FREE will allow for P2P, P2B, and B2B payment transactions at the lowest cost in those areas. The FREE coin is a utility coin to support the digital transformation of the global money market: from Fiat to crypto. After the initial distribution (2018-2024) the FREE coin will become a semi-stable crypto coin. This stability will be realized by trading 80 % of the daily volume against other stable coins (USDT, TUSD, EUR, USD, …). The remaining 20 % of the daily volume will be traded against BTC and ETH. (Description provided by CryptoCompare)
How do I buy FREE Coin?
It is not possible to buy all cryptocurrencies with U.S. dollars. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and other popular cryptocurrencies can be purchased with U.S. dollars using Coinbase or BlockFi. Once you have purchased Bitcoin using Coinbase, you can then transfer your Bitcoin to an exchange such as Binance to purchase other cryptocurrencies, including FREE Coin.
Where can I get FREE Coin wallet?
FREE Coin produces its own wallet software that is available for download on its website, which allows you to store FREE Coin on your computer. For maximum security, you can store your cryptocurrencies on a dedicated hardware wallet such as a TREZOR wallet or a Ledger Nano X. If you do not wish to buy a hardware wallet, you may consider using a mobile wallet such as Atomic Wallet, Jaxx, or Coinomi to store multiple cryptocurrencies with some added security benefits.
What is the value of FREE Coin?
One FREE Coin (FREE) is currently worth $0.00 on major cryptocurrency exchanges. You can also exchange one FREE Coin for 0.00000000 bitcoin(s) on major exchanges. The value (or market capitalization) of all available FREE Coin in U.S. dollars is $13.37 million.
What hashing algorithm does FREE Coin use?
FREE Coin is a coin that uses the ETH Token algorithm.
What coins are similar to FREE Coin?
The following coins use FREE Coin's ETH Token algorithm and proof-type: Binance USD, Chainlink, DREP, DREP [old], Polygon, Dai, THETA, Aave, FTX Token, PancakeSwap, The Graph, Crypto.com Coin, Maker, Axie Infinity and KickToken [old].
MarketBeat Community Rating for FREE Coin (FREE)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about FREE Coin and other cryptocurrencies. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform other cryptocurrencies over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform other cryptocurrencies over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
FREE Coin (FREE) Price Chart for Tuesday, August, 3, 2021
FREE Coin (FREE) Search Trends
There is a correlation between price appreciation and public interest in cryptocurrencies, such as FREE Coin. Many cryptocurrency investors use Google Trends, which measures the volume of web searches for a particular topic over time, as a tool to gauge whether public interest is increasing or decreasing for a particular cryptocurrency. The chart below shows how search volume has changed for the phrase "FREE Coin Coin" over the last 90 days.
FREE Coin (FREE) Website Traffic
FREE Coin (FREE) Social Media Trends
FREE Coin (FREE) News HeadlinesNo headlines for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com