About Lagardère SCA (EPA:MMB)
Lagardere SCA is a France-based company engaged in the publishing industry. The Company focuses on the publishing, production, broadcasting and distribution, whose brands leverage its virtual and physical networks to attract and enjoy audiences. It is structured around four business lines: Books and e-Books, Lagardere Publishing, which provides book publishing and e-publishing in areas of education, literature and dictionaries, among others; Travel Essentials, Duty Free & Fashion, and Foodservice, Lagardere Travel Retail, which is engaged in the concessions and retail in travel areas; Press, Audiovisual (Radio, Television, Audiovisual Production), Digital and Advertising Sales Brokerage, Lagardere Active, includes press, audiovisual, digital and advertising sales brokerage, and Sponsorship, Content, Consulting, Events, Athletes, Stadiums, Shows, Venues and Artists, Lagardere Sports and Entertainment, offers marketing rights and consulting, among others.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Publishing - Newspapers
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on Equity3.22%
Return on Assets1.14%
Lagardère SCA (EPA:MMB) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lagardère SCA's stock symbol?
Lagardère SCA trades on the EPA under the ticker symbol "MMB."
Who are some of Lagardère SCA's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Lagardère SCA include JCDecaux (DEC), Tatts Group (TTS), Enagas (ENG), Parmalat (PLT), Air France-KLM (AF), Finning International (FTT), Star Entertainment Group (SGR), Harvey Norman (HVN), Toromont Industries (TIH), Cogeco Communications (CCA), Tabcorp (TAH), Qube (QUB), Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA), Stantec (STN), Mediaset (MS), ALS (ALQ), WestJet Airlines (WJA) and Metcash (MTS).
Who are Lagardère SCA's key executives?
Lagardère SCA's management team includes the folowing people:
- Xavier de Sarrau, Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board (Age 66)
- Arnaud Lagardere, General and Managing Partner - Representative of Arjil Commanditee-Arco, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 56)
- Gerard Adsuar, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 54)
- Thierry Funck-Brentano, Chief Human Relations, Communication and Sustainable Development, Member of the Executive Committee, Co-Managing Partner - Representative of Arjil Commanditee-Arco (Age 70)
- Ramzi Khiroun, Member of the Executive Committee, Spokesman for Lagardere SCA, Chief External Relations Officer
- Pierre E. Leroy, Co-Managing Partner - Representative of Arjil Commanditee-Arco, General Secretary, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 68)
- Laure Riviere-Doumenc, Secretary of the Supervisory Board
- Nathalie Andrieux, Independent Member of the Supervisory Board (Age 52)
- Soumia Belaidi Malinbaum, Independent Member of the Supervisory Board (Age 55)
- Martine Chene, Independent Member of the Supervisory Board (Age 67)
What is Lagardère SCA's stock price today?
One share of Lagardère SCA stock can currently be purchased for approximately €27.76.
How big of a company is Lagardère SCA?
Lagardère SCA has a market capitalization of $3.64 billion.
How can I contact Lagardère SCA?
Lagardère SCA's mailing address is 4 rue de Presbourg, PARIS, 75016, France. The company can be reached via phone at +33-1-40691600.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Lagardère SCA (MMB)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Lagardère SCA and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Lagardère SCA (EPA:MMB) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
Earnings History for Lagardère SCA (EPA:MMB)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Lagardère SCA (EPA:MMB) Earnings Estimates
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Lagardère SCA (EPA:MMB)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Lagardère SCA (EPA MMB)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Lagardère SCA (EPA MMB) News Headlines
Lagardère SCA (EPA:MMB) SEC Filings
Financials are not available for this stock.
Lagardère SCA (EPA MMB) Stock Chart for Monday, December, 11, 2017