About Boeing (LON:BOE)
The Boeing Company is an aerospace company. The Company's segments include Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space & Security (BDS), such as Boeing Military Aircraft (BMA), Network & Space Systems (N&SS) and Global Services & Support (GS&S), and Boeing Capital (BCC). The Commercial Airplanes segment develops, produces and markets commercial jet aircraft and provides related support services, to the commercial airline industry. The Commercial Airplanes segment also produces commercial aircraft and offers a family of commercial jetliners. The BDS segment's operations involve research, development, production, modification and support of the products and related systems. The BMA segment is engaged in the research, development, production and modification of manned and unmanned military aircraft and weapons systems. The BCC segment's portfolio consists of equipment under operating leases, finance leases, notes and other receivables, assets held for sale or re-lease and investments.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
Boeing (LON:BOE) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Boeing's stock symbol?
Boeing trades on the London Stock Exchange (LON) under the ticker symbol "BOE."
Who are some of Boeing's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Boeing include Boeing (BA), 3M (MMM), General Electric (GE), Honeywell International (HON), United Technologies (UTX), Union Pacific (UNP), Lockheed Martin (LMT), Caterpillar (CAT), United Parcel Service (UPS), E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD), FedEx (FDX), General Dynamics (GD), Raytheon (RTN), Northrop Grumman (NOC), Canadian National Railway (CNI), Illinois Tool Works (ITW), Deere & Company (DE) and CSX (CSX).
Who are Boeing's key executives?
Boeing's management team includes the folowing people:
- Dennis A. Muilenburg, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer (Age 54)
- Raymond Lee Conner, Vice Chairman (Age 62)
- Gregory D. Smith, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Enterprise Performance and Strategy (Age 51)
- Bertrand-Marc Allen, Senior Vice President, President - Boeing International (Age 44)
- J. Michael Luttig, Executive Vice President, General Counsel (Age 63)
- Leanne G. Caret, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Defense, Space & Security (Age 51)
- Stanley A. Deal, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer - Boeing Global Services (Age 53)
- Kevin G. McAllister, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Commercial Airplanes (Age 54)
- Gregory L. Hyslop, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President - Boeing Engineering, Test & Technology (Age 59)
- Theodore Colbert III, Chief Information Officer, Senior Vice President - Information & Data Analytics (Age 44)
How do I buy Boeing stock?
Shares of Boeing and other U.K. stocks can be purchased through online brokerage accounts that support trading on the London Stock Exchange (LSX). Some U.K. companies can be purchased through major U.S. brokerages in the form of American Depository Receipts (ADRs), which are placeholder equities held in a trust by a bank that represent shares of a foreign stock.
What is Boeing's stock price today?
One share of Boeing stock can currently be purchased for approximately £336.21.
How can I contact Boeing?
Boeing's mailing address is 100 N Riverside Plz, CHICAGO, IL 60606-1596, United States. The company can be reached via phone at +1-312-5442000.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Boeing (BOE)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Boeing and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Boeing (LON:BOE) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
Earnings History for Boeing (LON:BOE)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Boeing (LON:BOE) Earnings Estimates
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Boeing (LON:BOE)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Boeing (LON BOE)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Boeing (LON BOE) News Headlines
Boeing (LON:BOE) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
Boeing (LON BOE) Stock Chart for Sunday, February, 25, 2018