BioLine RX Ltd is an Israel-based company engaged in the development of therapeutics, from preclinical-stage development to advanced clinical trials, for a range of medical needs. Its clinical therapeutic candidates under development consist of BL-1020 that is in Phase II/III clinical trials to improve cognitive function in schizophrenia patients; BL-1040, which is under pivotal CE-Mark registration trial for the prevention of cardiac remodeling following an acute myocardial infarction; BL-5010, which has completed Phase I/II clinical trials for non-surgical removal of skin lesions; BL-1021 that has completed Phase Ia clinical trial for the treatment of neuropathic pain or pain that results from damage to nerve fibers, and BL-7040, a synthetic oligonucleotide, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. The Company also has 11 pre-clinical stage development products for various indications.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology & Medical Research - NEC
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:BLRX
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.biolinerx.com
- Market Cap: $59.61 million
- Outstanding Shares: 61,782,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $0.86
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $0.96
- 52 Week Range: $0.75 - $1.42
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 19.30
- P/E Growth: 0.0000
- Annual Revenue: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $0.58 per share
- Price / Book: 1.67
- EBIDTA: ($17,590,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -47.45%
- Return on Assets: -42.90%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.01%
- Current Ratio: 6.12%
- Quick Ratio: 6.12%
- Average Volume: 366,583 shs.
- Beta: 0.7
- Short Ratio: 1.3
Frequently Asked Questions for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
What is BioLineRx's stock symbol?
BioLineRx trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BLRX."
How were BioLineRx's earnings last quarter?
BioLineRx Ltd. (NASDAQ:BLRX) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May, 25th. The company reported ($0.08) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.05) by $0.03. View BioLineRx's Earnings History.
Where is BioLineRx's stock going? Where will BioLineRx's stock price be in 2017?
4 brokerages have issued 12 month target prices for BioLineRx's stock. Their predictions range from $1.10 to $7.00. On average, they anticipate BioLineRx's share price to reach $3.62 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for BioLineRx.
What are analysts saying about BioLineRx stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about BioLineRx stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Bioline RX Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical development company. BioLineRx is dedicated to building a portfolio of products for unmet medical needs or with advantages over currently available therapies. The Company's portfolio consists of clinical stage candidates including BL-1020 for schizophrenia , BL-1040, for treatment of patients following a myocardial infarction, BL-5010 for non-surgical removal of skin lesions, BL-1021 for neuropathic pain and BL-7040 for treating Inflammatory Bowel Disease. In addition, BioLineRx has many products in various pre-clinical development stages for a variety of indications, including central nervous system diseases, oncology, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases. " (6/20/2017)
- 2. Maxim Group analysts commented, "BiolineRx announced the company has filed regulatory submissions for three BL-8040 + Tecentriq (PD-L1) P1b studies; pancreatic cancer, gastric cancer and lung cancer. The studies are expected to initiate in 2H17." (6/1/2017)
Who are some of BioLineRx's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to BioLineRx include Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI), Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP), Vernalis plc (VER), CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), ArQule (ARQL), CytRx Corporation (CYTR), GTx (GTXI), Tissue Regenix Group PLC (TRX), Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR), aTyr Pharma (LIFE), Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NAVB), Galectin Therapeutics (GALT), Silence Therapeutics plc (SLN), Abzena PLC (ABZA), Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI), Palatin Technologies (PTN) and CASI Pharmaceuticals (CASI).
Who are BioLineRx's key executives?
BioLineRx's management team includes the folowing people:
- Aharon Schwartz, Chairman of the Board
- Philip Adam Serlin, Chief Executive Officer
- Mali Zeevi, Chief Financial Officer
- Merril Gersten, Chief Scientific Officer
- Moshe Phillip M.D., Vice President of Medical Affairs and Senior Clinical Advisor
- David Malek, Vice President - Business Development
- Leah Klapper, General Manager, BioLine Innovations Jerusalem
- Michael J. Anghel, Director
- Jacob Friedman, Director
- Raphael Hofstein, Director
How do I buy BioLineRx stock?
Shares of BioLineRx can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is BioLineRx's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for BioLineRx (NASDAQ BLRX)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about BioLineRx and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of BioLineRx stock can currently be purchased for approximately $0.96.
Earnings History for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)Earnings History by Quarter for BioLineRx (NASDAQ BLRX)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.2400 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.0500 EPS
Dividend History for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
Latest Headlines for BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX)
BioLineRx (BLRX) Chart for Sunday, July, 23, 2017