About Audentes Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BOLD)
Audentes Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company, focuses on developing and commercializing gene therapy products for patients suffering from diseases caused by single gene defects. The company is developing AT132, which is in Phase I/II clinical studies for the treatment of X-linked myotubular myopathy (XLMTM); AT342 that is in Phase I/II clinical studies to treat crigler-najjar syndrome; AT982, which is in preclinical studies for the treatment of pompe disease; and AT307 that is in preclinical studies to treat CASQ2 subtype of catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia. Audentes Therapeutics, Inc. has a collaborative development agreement with Genethon to research, develop, manufacture, and commercialize products for the treatment of XLMTM; and license and collaboration agreement with the University of Pennsylvania to research, develop, sell, and import licensed products for the treatment of crigler-najjar. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Biological products, except diagnostic
Trailing P/E Ratio-11.26
Forward P/E Ratio-11.47
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Book Value($5.38) per share
Price / Book-7.05
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)($3.40)
Return on EquityN/A
Return on Assets-41.55%
Audentes Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BOLD) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Audentes Therapeutics' stock symbol?
Audentes Therapeutics trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BOLD."
How were Audentes Therapeutics' earnings last quarter?
Audentes Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BOLD) posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May, 9th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.74) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of ($0.81) by $0.07. View Audentes Therapeutics' Earnings History.
When is Audentes Therapeutics' next earnings date?
What price target have analysts set for BOLD?
10 brokerages have issued twelve-month price objectives for Audentes Therapeutics' stock. Their predictions range from $23.00 to $56.00. On average, they expect Audentes Therapeutics' stock price to reach $37.25 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Audentes Therapeutics.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Audentes Therapeutics stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Audentes Therapeutics stock:
- 1. Mizuho analysts commented, "We came away very encouraged by the data which showed continued improvements in the first cohort of patients, as well as early positive data in the expansion cohort. We see a stronger probability of success for the AT-132 program and we therefore raise our price target from $26 to $38 to reflect the higher PoS. We maintain our Neutral rating as we believe the shares are fairly priced." (5/21/2018)
- 2. Raymond James analysts commented, "We are maintaining our Market Perform rating on BOLD. Therapy (ASGCT) annual meeting, the company provided an update on the ongoing Phase I/II ASPIRO study of AT132 for X-linked myotubular myopathy (XLMTM). By comparing the results of the ASPIRO study and those of the INCEPTUS trial, in our opinion, the totality of the updated data continues to suggest that AT132 provides a significant benefit to patients suffering with XLMTM, which may lead to an accelerated regulatory pathway. That said, we remain cautiously optimistic about the commercial prospect of this product given rare nature of the disease being pursued." (5/17/2018)
- 3. William Blair analysts commented, "We view the update as a positive and initial safety concerns as largely overblown, particularly when compared with the data from the INCEPTUS run-in study and noting that the majority were in a single patient who had previously experienced several pneumonia episodes, a tachycardic event in the run-in trial, and was on 24 hours of invasive ventilation at baseline." (5/17/2018)
- 4. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Audentes Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company which focused on developing and commercializing gene therapy products for patients suffering from serious, life-threatening rare diseases. The company's product pipeline consists of AT132 for the treatment of X-linked myotubular myopathy; AT342 for the treatment of crigler-najjar syndrome type 1; AT307 for the treatment of the CASQ2 subtype of catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia and AT982 for the treatment of pompe disease, which are in pre-clinical trial stage. Audentes Therapeutics, Inc. is based in San Francisco, California. " (3/13/2018)
Who are some of Audentes Therapeutics' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Audentes Therapeutics include Ablynx (ABLYF), argenx (ARGX), Spark Therapeutics (ONCE), Crispr Therapeutics (CRSP), Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO), China Biologic Products (CBPO), Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI), Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA), Repligen (RGEN), Regenxbio (RGNX), Editas Medicine (EDIT), Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA), Denali Therapeutics (DNLI), Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) and Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO).
Who are Audentes Therapeutics' key executives?
Audentes Therapeutics' management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. Matthew R. Patterson, Co-Founder, CEO, Pres & Director (Age 46)
- Mr. Thomas P. Soloway, CFO and Sr. VP (Age 51)
- Ms. Natalie C. Holles, Chief Operating Officer and Sr. VP (Age 45)
- Dr. John T. Gray Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer and Sr. VP (Age 55)
- Ms. Dawn Blessing, VP of Corp. Devel.
When did Audentes Therapeutics IPO?
(BOLD) raised $75 million in an initial public offering (IPO) on Wednesday, July 20th 2016. The company issued 5,000,000 shares at a price of $14.00-$16.00 per share. BofA Merrill Lynch, Cowen and Company and Piper Jaffray acted as the underwriters for the IPO and Wedbush PacGrow was co-manager.
Has Audentes Therapeutics been receiving favorable news coverage?
News articles about BOLD stock have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Audentes Therapeutics earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern's scale. They also gave headlines about the biotechnology company an impact score of 46.55 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the next several days.
Who are Audentes Therapeutics' major shareholders?
Audentes Therapeutics' stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include BlackRock Inc. (5.34%), Sofinnova Ventures Inc (3.76%), Redmile Group LLC (3.56%), Rock Springs Capital Management LP (1.54%), Victory Capital Management Inc. (1.49%) and Lord Abbett & CO. LLC (0.91%). Company insiders that own Audentes Therapeutics stock include 5Am Partners Iii, Llc, David Nagler, James E Flynn, Louis G Lange, Mary Newman, Matthew R Patterson, Orbimed Advisors Llc, Suyash Prasad and Versant Ventures Iv, Llc. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Audentes Therapeutics.
Which major investors are selling Audentes Therapeutics stock?
BOLD stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Artal Group S.A., Opaleye Management Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co.. Company insiders that have sold Audentes Therapeutics company stock in the last year include David Nagler, Louis G Lange, Mary Newman, Matthew R Patterson, Orbimed Advisors Llc and Suyash Prasad. View Insider Buying and Selling for Audentes Therapeutics.
Which major investors are buying Audentes Therapeutics stock?
BOLD stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Sofinnova Ventures Inc, BlackRock Inc., Victory Capital Management Inc., Redmile Group LLC, Foresite Capital Management III LLC, Wells Fargo & Company MN, Millennium Management LLC and Lord Abbett & CO. LLC. Company insiders that have bought Audentes Therapeutics stock in the last two years include 5Am Partners Iii, Llc, James E Flynn, Orbimed Advisors Llc and Versant Ventures Iv, Llc. View Insider Buying and Selling for Audentes Therapeutics.
How do I buy shares of Audentes Therapeutics?
Shares of BOLD can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Audentes Therapeutics' stock price today?
One share of BOLD stock can currently be purchased for approximately $37.95.
How big of a company is Audentes Therapeutics?
Audentes Therapeutics has a market capitalization of $1.41 billion. The biotechnology company earns $-90,230,000.00 in net income (profit) each year or ($3.40) on an earnings per share basis. Audentes Therapeutics employs 152 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Audentes Therapeutics?
Audentes Therapeutics' mailing address is 600 CALIFORNIA ST. 17TH FLOOR, SAN FRANCISCO CA, 94108. The biotechnology company can be reached via phone at 415-818-1001 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Audentes Therapeutics (BOLD)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Audentes Therapeutics and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe BOLD will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe BOLD will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.