CyberArk Software Ltd is an Israel-based provider of information technology (IT) security solutions that protects organizations from cyber-attacks. The Company's software solutions are focused on protecting privileged accounts, which have become a critical target in the lifecycle of cyber-attacks. The Company's Privileged Account Security Solution consists of various products, such as Shares Technology Platform, Enterprise Password Vault, SSH Key Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Application Identity Manager, CyberArk-Conjur, Endpoint Privilege Manager and On-Demand Privileges Manager. The Company's products provide protection against external and internal cyber threats and enables detection and neutralization of attacks. The Company's Enterprise Password Vault provides customers with a tool to manage and protect all privileged accounts across an entire organization, including physical, virtual or cloud-based assets.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:CYBR
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.cyberark.com
- Market Cap: $1.46922 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 29,580,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $40.76
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $47.20
- 52 Week Range: $39.34 - $56.25
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 54.217
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 65.88
- P/E Growth: 2.630
- Annual Revenue: $235.84 million
- Price / Sales: 5.29
- Book Value: $9.64 per share
- Price / Book: 4.37
- EBIDTA: $35.17 million
- Net Margins: 11.93%
- Return on Equity: 9.13%
- Return on Assets: 6.77%
- Current Ratio: 3.66%
- Quick Ratio: 3.66%
- Average Volume: 798,834 shs.
- Beta: 2.58
- Short Ratio: 2.03
Frequently Asked Questions for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
What is CyberArk Software's stock symbol?
CyberArk Software trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CYBR."
How were CyberArk Software's earnings last quarter?
CyberArk Software Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYBR) released its earnings results on Thursday, February, 9th. The company reported $0.41 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.33 by $0.08. The firm had revenue of $64.40 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $63.01 million. CyberArk Software had a return on equity of 9.13% and a net margin of 11.93%. The company's revenue was up 25.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $0.39 EPS. View CyberArk Software's Earnings History.
When will CyberArk Software make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has CyberArk Software issued on next quarter's earnings?
CyberArk Software issued an update on its FY17 earnings guidance on Tuesday, August, 8th. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $1.02-1.06 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $1.08. The company issued revenue guidance of $253-256 million, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $255.33 million.CyberArk Software also updated its Q3 guidance to $0.17-0.19 EPS.
Where is CyberArk Software's stock going? Where will CyberArk Software's stock price be in 2017?
19 analysts have issued 12 month price objectives for CyberArk Software's shares. Their predictions range from $42.00 to $60.00. On average, they expect CyberArk Software's share price to reach $49.94 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for CyberArk Software.
What are analysts saying about CyberArk Software stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about CyberArk Software stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Estimates of information technology security solutions provider, CyberArk have moved south off late. The company also provided sluggish revenue guidance for the third quarter and full-year 2017. Notably, the stock has underperformed the industry over the last one year. Decelerating revenue growth trend makes us slightly cautious about its near-term performance. It should be noted that, in the last three quarters the company has reported the slowest revenue growth rate since it was enlisted in Sep 2014. Intensifying competition from peers such as CA Inc. and Microsoft, and an uncertain macroeconomic environment add to woes. Nonetheless, CyberArk’s strategy of growing through acquisitions is encouraging. Additionally, investments in product suite and go-to-market are the other positives. " (9/21/2017)
- 2. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "We are less concerned with the perception of increased competition as we believe that resellers are properly incentivized to aid in selling CyberArk solutions. This should be further bolstered by leveraging GDPR as a catalyst for customer discussions. We continue to believe that CYBR has considerable room to grow in a market growing at a ~27% CAGR, further de-risked by the expansion opportunity of existing customers and the positive catalyst derived from the forthcoming implementation of GDPR (see our note). The stock was flattish in the after-market which is not surprising, but with what we believe to be de-risked numbers into 2H (including a weaker outlook for 3Q topline as expected) and a valuation that is the second lowest since the February 2016 market sell-off (~14x EV/F18 FCF) we continue to view this as a buying opportunity." (8/9/2017)
- 3. Imperial Capital analysts commented, "greenfield" expansion opportunities and add-on sales to already existing customers. But the analyst needs the company to show stronger acceleration in license revenue along with improved visibility from the announced acquisition of Conjur. In fact, Kim noted the acquisition will generate incremental dilution from the addition of 20 new people from Conjur. Core Business Showing Concerning SignsKim also added that CyberArk's core business demonstrated slower growth inside of the financial services vertical along with less favorable linearity and weaker performance in the EMEA region.Looking forward, the analyst is paying attention for signs of upside to current estimates, which could come from a revised focus in the EMEA region, higher pipeline conversion, penetration from the sale of multiple products and early adoption of DevOps security.Finally, Kim's revised price target is "consistent with recent levels" (5/12/2017)
Are investors shorting CyberArk Software?
CyberArk Software saw a decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,152,474 shares, a decrease of 23.9% from the August 15th total of 1,514,824 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 510,671 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.3 days. Currently, 3.4% of the company's shares are short sold.
Who are some of CyberArk Software's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to CyberArk Software include Zendesk (ZEN), Twilio (TWLO), New Relic (NEWR), Mulesoft (MULE), Box (BOX), Five9 (FIVN), Radware (RDWR), Keywords Studios PLC (KWS), GB Group plc (GBG), Rosetta Stone (RST), YuMe (YUME), StatPro Group PLC (SOG), SeaChange International (SEAC), Great Elm Capital Group (GEC), Perion Network Ltd (PERI), CYREN (CYRN), Finjan Holdings (FNJN) and Mysquare Ltd (MYSQ).
Who are CyberArk Software's key executives?
CyberArk Software's management team includes the folowing people:
- Gadi Tirosh, Chairman of the Board
- Ehud Mokady, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joshua Siegel, Chief Financial Officer
- Marianne Budnik, Chief Marketing Officer
- Nick Baglin, Vice President - Sales, EMEA
- Vincent Goh, Vice President - Sales, Asia Pacific and Japan
- Adam McCord, Vice President of Sales-Latin America
- Roy Adar, Vice President - Product Management
- Chen Bitan, General Manager - EMEA and APAC
- Ronen Zoran, Chief Revenue Officer
Who owns CyberArk Software stock?
CyberArk Software's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include
EMINENCE CAPITAL, LP
(5.40%), BT Investment Management Ltd (6.25%), Matrix Capital Management Company LP (5.05%),
J O HAMBRO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LTD
(4.28%), Marshall Wace North America L.P. (4.85%) and Wasatch Advisors Inc. (4.60%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for CyberArk Software.
Who sold CyberArk Software stock? Who is selling CyberArk Software stock?
CyberArk Software's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Alliancebernstein L.P., TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC, Ameriprise Financial Inc., PDT Partners LLC, Capital Fund Management S.A., Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and Essex Investment Management Co. LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for CyberArk Software.
Who bought CyberArk Software stock? Who is buying CyberArk Software stock?
CyberArk Software's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including BT Investment Management Ltd, Matrix Capital Management Company LP, ETF Managers Group LLC, Epoch Investment Partners Inc., Menora Mivtachim Holdings LTD., American Capital Management Inc., Marshall Wace North America L.P. and Wasatch Advisors Inc.. View Insider Buying and Selling for CyberArk Software.
How do I buy CyberArk Software stock?
Shares of CyberArk Software can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is CyberArk Software's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ CYBR)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about CyberArk Software and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of CyberArk Software stock can currently be purchased for approximately $42.16.
Consensus Ratings for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Sell Rating, 8 Hold Ratings, 10 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.47)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$49.94 (18.46% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
(Data available from 9/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|9/12/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$55.00||Medium|
|8/10/2017||Summit Redstone||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||Low|
|8/9/2017||Evercore ISI||Set Price Target||Buy||$56.00||Medium|
|7/14/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||$53.00 -> $43.00||Low|
|7/14/2017||Morgan Stanley||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight||$55.00 -> $48.00||Low|
|7/14/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$61.00 -> $51.00||Low|
|7/14/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$62.00 -> $55.00||Low|
|7/14/2017||Imperial Capital||Lower Price Target||In -> In-Line||$55.00 -> $42.00||High|
|7/14/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$64.00 -> $56.00||Low|
|7/14/2017||JMP Securities||Lower Price Target||Market Outperform||$62.00 -> $53.00||High|
|7/14/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Lower Price Target||Outperform||$60.00 -> $51.00||High|
|7/14/2017||Stephens||Downgrade||Overweight -> Equal Weight||$60.00 -> $42.00||High|
|7/14/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||$60.00 -> $45.00||High|
|7/14/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Downgrade||Overweight -> Neutral||$63.00 -> $45.00||High|
|5/12/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Downgrade||Buy -> Underperform||$62.00 -> $43.00||High|
|12/21/2016||DA Davidson||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$55.00 -> $54.00||N/A|
|11/4/2016||Pacific Crest||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|10/21/2016||First Analysis||Initiated Coverage||Overweight||$60.00||N/A|
|9/25/2016||Wells Fargo & Company||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|9/6/2016||Nomura||Boost Price Target||Buy||$60.00 -> $62.00||N/A|
|8/10/2016||William Blair||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||N/A|
|7/5/2016||Barclays PLC||Upgrade||Equal Weight -> Overweight||$44.00 -> $60.00||N/A|
|6/29/2016||Summit Research||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|1/14/2016||FBR & Co||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$95.00||N/A|
|12/15/2015||Evercore Inc||Initiated Coverage||Hold||$43.00||N/A|
Earnings History for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)Earnings History by Quarter for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ CYBR)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|2/9/2017||Q416||$0.33||$0.41||$63.01 million||$64.40 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2016||Q316||$0.23||$0.33||$52.28 million||$55.00 million||View||Listen|
|8/9/2016||Q216||$0.20||$0.29||$48.25 million||$50.40 million||View||Listen|
|5/5/2016||Q116||$0.16||$0.23||$43.38 million||$46.91 million||View||Listen|
|2/11/2016||Q4||$0.20||$0.39||$43.88 million||$51.50 million||View||Listen|
|11/5/2015||Q315||$0.13||$0.26||$37.13 million||$40.10 million||View||N/A|
|8/11/2015||Q215||$0.06||$0.19||$32.36 million||$36.40 million||View||Listen|
|5/7/2015||Q115||$0.05||$0.16||$26.70 million||$32.90 million||View||N/A|
|2/12/2015||Q414||$0.05||$0.21||$26.93 million||$36.30 million||View||N/A|
|11/12/2014||Q314||$0.01||$0.17||$20.90 million||$28.00 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.59
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.68
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
Latest Headlines for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
CyberArk Software (CYBR) Chart for Friday, September, 22, 2017