About CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
CyberArk Software Ltd is an Israel-based provider of information technology (IT) security solutions that protects organizations from cyber-attacks. The Company's software solutions are focused on protecting privileged accounts, which have become a critical target in the lifecycle of cyber-attacks. The Company's Privileged Account Security Solution consists of various products, such as Shares Technology Platform, Enterprise Password Vault, SSH Key Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Application Identity Manager, CyberArk-Conjur, Endpoint Privilege Manager and On-Demand Privileges Manager. The Company's products provide protection against external and internal cyber threats and enables detection and neutralization of attacks. The Company's Enterprise Password Vault provides customers with a tool to manage and protect all privileged accounts across an entire organization, including physical, virtual or cloud-based assets.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Application Software
SectorComputer and Technology
Trailing P/E Ratio68.13
Forward P/E Ratio77.86
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$216.61 million
Price / Sales6.99
Cash Flow$1.14 per share
Price / Cash38.40
Book Value$8.82 per share
Price / Book4.94
Net Income$28.12 million
Return on Equity7.19%
Return on Assets5.33%
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) Frequently Asked Questions
What is CyberArk Software's stock symbol?
CyberArk Software trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CYBR."
How were CyberArk Software's earnings last quarter?
CyberArk Software Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYBR) announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February, 9th. The technology company reported $0.41 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of $0.33 by $0.08. The technology company had revenue of $64.40 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $63.01 million. CyberArk Software had a net margin of 9.24% and a return on equity of 7.19%. The business's quarterly revenue was up 25.0% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.39 earnings per share. View CyberArk Software's Earnings History.
When will CyberArk Software make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has CyberArk Software issued on next quarter's earnings?
CyberArk Software updated its fourth quarter earnings guidance on Thursday, November, 2nd. The company provided earnings per share guidance of $0.35-0.36 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.36. The company issued revenue guidance of $75-76 million, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $75.51 million.
Where is CyberArk Software's stock going? Where will CyberArk Software's stock price be in 2017?
16 equities research analysts have issued 12 month price objectives for CyberArk Software's stock. Their forecasts range from $42.00 to $56.00. On average, they expect CyberArk Software's share price to reach $49.25 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for CyberArk Software.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about CyberArk Software stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about CyberArk Software stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Cyber security solution provider, CyberArk recently reported splendid results for Q3 and raised guidance for full year. The company’s fabulous Q3 results, along with an overwhelming future outlook, indicate that its ongoing investment in sales and marketing strategies are paying off. Furthermore, it should be noted that, in 2Q17, the company had reported the slowest revenue growth rate of 14% since its listing in Sep 2014. Prior to that, it was around 25%. Therefore, its Q3 actual growth rate, along with Q4 projection of around 18% suggests a revival, which makes us optimistic about its long-term revenue prospects. Going ahead, CyberArk’s strategy of growing through acquisitions is encouraging. Additionally, investments in product suite and go-to-market sales strategies are the other positives for the company. Notably, the stock has underperformed the industry to which it belongs to in the last one year." (11/8/2017)
- 2. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "We are less concerned with the perception of increased competition as we believe that resellers are properly incentivized to aid in selling CyberArk solutions. This should be further bolstered by leveraging GDPR as a catalyst for customer discussions. We continue to believe that CYBR has considerable room to grow in a market growing at a ~27% CAGR, further de-risked by the expansion opportunity of existing customers and the positive catalyst derived from the forthcoming implementation of GDPR (see our note). The stock was flattish in the after-market which is not surprising, but with what we believe to be de-risked numbers into 2H (including a weaker outlook for 3Q topline as expected) and a valuation that is the second lowest since the February 2016 market sell-off (~14x EV/F18 FCF) we continue to view this as a buying opportunity." (8/9/2017)
- 3. Imperial Capital analysts commented, "greenfield" expansion opportunities and add-on sales to already existing customers. But the analyst needs the company to show stronger acceleration in license revenue along with improved visibility from the announced acquisition of Conjur. In fact, Kim noted the acquisition will generate incremental dilution from the addition of 20 new people from Conjur. Core Business Showing Concerning SignsKim also added that CyberArk's core business demonstrated slower growth inside of the financial services vertical along with less favorable linearity and weaker performance in the EMEA region.Looking forward, the analyst is paying attention for signs of upside to current estimates, which could come from a revised focus in the EMEA region, higher pipeline conversion, penetration from the sale of multiple products and early adoption of DevOps security.Finally, Kim's revised price target is "consistent with recent levels" (5/12/2017)
Are investors shorting CyberArk Software?
CyberArk Software saw a decline in short interest in November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,312,157 shares, a decline of 25.1% from the November 15th total of 1,750,804 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 338,248 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 3.9 days. Approximately 3.9% of the company's shares are sold short.
Who are some of CyberArk Software's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to CyberArk Software include Mulesoft (MULE), BOX (BOX), Twilio (TWLO), Five9 (FIVN), Keywords Studios (KWS), Radware (RDWR), GB Group (GBG), Opower (OPWR), Digimarc (DMRC), Rosetta Stone (RST), SeaChange International (SEAC), YuMe (YUME), Cyren (CYRN), StatPro Group (SOG), Great Elm Capital Group (GEC), Perion Network (PERI), Finjan (FNJN) and China Information Technology (CNIT).
Who are CyberArk Software's key executives?
CyberArk Software's management team includes the folowing people:
- Gadi Tirosh, Chairman of the Board (Age 48)
- Ehud Mokady, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director (Age 46)
- Joshua Siegel, Chief Financial Officer (Age 50)
- Marianne Budnik, Chief Marketing Officer (Age 49)
- Nick Baglin, Vice President - Sales, EMEA (Age 40)
- Vincent Goh, Vice President - Sales, Asia Pacific and Japan
- Adam McCord, Vice President of Sales-Latin America
- Roy Adar, Vice President - Product Management (Age 43)
- Chen Bitan, General Manager - EMEA and APAC (Age 45)
- Ronen Zoran, Chief Revenue Officer (Age 41)
Who owns CyberArk Software stock?
CyberArk Software's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Jennison Associates LLC (3.10%), Epoch Investment Partners Inc. (2.97%), Wasatch Advisors Inc. (2.67%), American Capital Management Inc. (3.05%), Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (2.36%) and Westfield Capital Management Co. LP (1.77%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for CyberArk Software.
Who sold CyberArk Software stock? Who is selling CyberArk Software stock?
CyberArk Software's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Menora Mivtachim Holdings LTD., Ameriprise Financial Inc., Wasatch Advisors Inc., Wells Fargo & Company MN, Stephens Investment Management Group LLC, Peregrine Capital Management LLC, Kornitzer Capital Management Inc. KS and DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale. View Insider Buying and Selling for CyberArk Software.
Who bought CyberArk Software stock? Who is buying CyberArk Software stock?
CyberArk Software's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alyeska Investment Group L.P., American Capital Management Inc., Epoch Investment Partners Inc., Senvest Management LLC, Point72 Asset Management L.P., Davis R M Inc., Cipher Capital LP and First Trust Advisors LP. View Insider Buying and Selling for CyberArk Software.
How do I buy CyberArk Software stock?
Shares of CyberArk Software can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is CyberArk Software's stock price today?
One share of CyberArk Software stock can currently be purchased for approximately $43.60.
How big of a company is CyberArk Software?
CyberArk Software has a market capitalization of $1.51 billion and generates $216.61 million in revenue each year. The technology company earns $28.12 million in net income (profit) each year or $0.63 on an earnings per share basis. CyberArk Software employs 823 workers across the globe.
How can I contact CyberArk Software?
CyberArk Software's mailing address is 94 EM-HA`MOSHAVOT RD PARK OFER P.O. BOX 3143, PETACH-TIKVA L3, 4970602. The technology company can be reached via phone at 972-3918-0000 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for CyberArk Software (CYBR)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about CyberArk Software and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) Analysts' Consensus Rating (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus analyst ratings for company stocks using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Analyst consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings from Wall Street analysts. Each stock's consensus analyst rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Today||30 Days Ago||90 Days Ago||180 Days Ago|
|Consensus Rating: ||Buy||Buy||Buy||Buy|
|Consensus Rating Score: ||2.61||2.61||2.57||2.61|
|Ratings Breakdown: ||0 Sell Rating(s)|
9 Hold Rating(s)
14 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|0 Sell Rating(s)|
9 Hold Rating(s)
14 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|1 Sell Rating(s)|
8 Hold Rating(s)
14 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|1 Sell Rating(s)|
7 Hold Rating(s)
15 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|Consensus Price Target: ||$51.05||$51.05||$51.11||$58.37|
|Price Target Upside: ||14.44% upside||14.44% upside||20.42% upside||5.84% upside|
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) Consensus Price Target History
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) Analyst Ratings History
(Data available from 12/17/2015 forward)
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) Earnings History and Estimates Chart
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ CYBR) Earnings History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|2/9/2017||Q416||$0.33||$0.41||$63.01 million||$64.40 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2016||Q316||$0.23||$0.33||$52.28 million||$55.00 million||View||Listen|
|8/9/2016||Q216||$0.20||$0.29||$48.25 million||$50.40 million||View||Listen|
|5/5/2016||Q116||$0.16||$0.23||$43.38 million||$46.91 million||View||Listen|
|2/11/2016||Q4||$0.20||$0.39||$43.88 million||$51.50 million||View||Listen|
|11/5/2015||Q315||$0.13||$0.26||$37.13 million||$40.10 million||View||N/A|
|8/11/2015||Q215||$0.06||$0.19||$32.36 million||$36.40 million||View||Listen|
|5/7/2015||Q115||$0.05||$0.16||$26.70 million||$32.90 million||View||N/A|
|2/12/2015||Q414||$0.05||$0.21||$26.93 million||$36.30 million||View||N/A|
|11/12/2014||Q314||$0.01||$0.17||$20.90 million||$28.00 million||View||N/A|
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) Earnings Estimates
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.57
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.68
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for CyberArk Software (NASDAQ CYBR)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ CYBR) News Headlines
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ CYBR) Stock Chart for Sunday, December, 17, 2017