About Flextronics International
Flex Ltd, formerly Flextronics International Ltd. provides design, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services and solutions. The Company designs, builds, ships and services packaged consumer electronics and industrial products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Its segments include High Reliability Solutions (HRS), Consumer Technologies Group (CTG), Industrial and Emerging Industries (IEI) and Communications & Enterprise Compute (CEC). The HRS segment consists of its medical business, automotive business, and defense and aerospace businesses. The CTG segment includes its mobile devices business, consumer electronics business and high-volume computing business. The IEI segment consists of semiconductor and capital equipment, office solutions, household industrial and lifestyle, industrial automation and kiosks, energy and metering, and lighting. The CEC segment includes radio access base stations, remote radio heads, and small cells for wireless infrastructure.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Printed Circuit Boards
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: FLEX
- Previous Close: $16.79
- 50 Day Moving Average: $15.35
- 200 Day Moving Average: $14.15
- 52-Week Range: $10.30 - $16.83
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 31.15
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 12.51
- P/E Growth: 0.90
- Market Cap: $8.97B
- Outstanding Shares: 535,220,000
- Beta: 0.75
- Net Margins: 1.24%
- Return on Equity: 21.30%
- Return on Assets: 4.45%
Companies Related to Flextronics International:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.06%
- Current Ratio: 1.25%
- Quick Ratio: 0.74%
What is Flextronics International's stock symbol?
Flextronics International trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FLEX."
Where is Flextronics International's stock going? Where will Flextronics International's stock price be in 2017?
13 brokers have issued 12-month price objectives for Flextronics International's shares. Their predictions range from $14.00 to $22.00. On average, they expect Flextronics International's stock price to reach $16.75 in the next twelve months.
When will Flextronics International announce their earnings?
Flextronics International is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Flextronics International stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Flextronics International stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Flextronic International is a leading provider of advanced electronics manufacturing services to OEMs primarily in the telecommunications and networking, consumer electronics and computer industries. The company's strategy is to provide customers with the ability to outsource, on a global basis, a complete product wherethe company's take responsibility for engineering, supply chain management, assembly, integration, test and logistics management. The company provides complete product design services, including electrical and mechanical, circuit and layout. " (2/1/2017)
- RBC Capital Markets analysts commented, "FLEX reported Dec-qtr results and guided Marqtr largely inline with expectations. The notable standout was strong FCF generation ($363M or $0.66/share) in Dec-qtr that highlights the strong FCF generation of this model as investors await benefits of multiple new ramps ' Nike, Bose, and other non-tech (consumer and healthcare) programs. We continue to expect in CY17 FLEX will see modest revenue growth (tech flat to down, but non-tech up double digits) and steady margin, EPS and FCF growth. We expect Nike program at volume to be $1B + revenues (2 years away) and generate op-margins of 8-10%. Maintain OP but modestly raising our estimates and adjusting our target to $17 (prior $16)." (1/27/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "Over the past few years, the mix at FLEX has been transitioning quite a bit while providing a more sustainable source of income generation. This is a dynamic we expect to continue as non-traditional segments (IEI & HRS) have solid long-term opportunities in under-penetrated markets while segments such as CTG are overhauled into next-gen and higher tech (i.e., Nike and Bose ramps); both bring very healthy income opportunities. In the big picture, we see an improving model in terms of diversity and a solid pathway toward accelerated income growth. Consequently, we reiterate our Buy and bump our target up slightly." (1/27/2017)
Who owns Flextronics International stock?
Flextronics International's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include GLENVIEW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC (6.88%), GLENVIEW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC (6.75%), Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC (0.98%), Leuthold Group LLC (0.10%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.07%) and O Shaughnessy Asset Management LLC (0.01%). Company insiders that own Flextronics International stock include Christopher Collier, David P Bennett, Francois Barbier, Glenview Capital Management, L, H Raymond Bingham, Jonathan S Hoak, Lay Koon Tan, Michael M Mcnamara, Paul Humphries and William D Watkins.
Who sold Flextronics International stock? Who is selling Flextronics International stock?
Flextronics International's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC and Leuthold Group LLC. Company insiders that have sold Flextronics International stock in the last year include Christopher Collier, David P Bennett, Francois Barbier, H Raymond Bingham, Jonathan S Hoak, Lay Koon Tan, Michael M Mcnamara, Paul Humphries and William D Watkins.
Who bought Flextronics International stock? Who is buying Flextronics International stock?
Flextronics International's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd. and O Shaughnessy Asset Management LLC.
How do I buy Flextronics International stock?
Shares of Flextronics International can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Flextronics International stock cost?
One share of Flextronics International stock can currently be purchased for approximately $16.76.