FormFactor, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, sells and supports semiconductor probe card products. The Company is a supplier of probe cards to the manufacturers of dynamic random-access memory (DRAM), flash memory devices, microprocessor, chipset and other system on chip (SoC) devices. Semiconductor manufacturers use its probe cards to perform wafer test, which is the testing of the semiconductor die, or chips. The Company's products utilize a range of technologies, including micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technologies, automation systems, various product architectures and design tools. Its MEMS technologies enable manufacturing of multi-material composite spring-like electrically-conductive contact elements. These contact elements, such as its MicroSpring contacts, optimize the relative amounts of force on, and across, a chip's bond pad, solder bump or copper pillar during the test process, and maintain their shape and position over a range of compression.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor - Broad Line
- Sub-Industry: Semiconductor Equipment
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: FORM
- CUSIP: 34637510
- Previous Close: $11.40
- 50 Day Moving Average: $11.91
- 200 Day Moving Average: $10.87
- 52-Week Range: $6.48 - $13.15
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 10.86
- P/E Growth: 0.68
- Market Cap: $807.19M
- Outstanding Shares: 70,806,000
- Beta: 1.45
- Net Margins: -1.71%
- Return on Equity: 6.00%
- Return on Assets: 4.01%
Companies Related to FormFactor:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.33%
- Current Ratio: 3.06%
- Quick Ratio: 2.35%
What is FormFactor's stock symbol?
FormFactor trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FORM."
Where is FormFactor's stock going? Where will FormFactor's stock price be in 2017?
6 brokers have issued 12 month target prices for FormFactor's shares. Their forecasts range from $10.00 to $15.00. On average, they expect FormFactor's stock price to reach $14.00 in the next twelve months.
When will FormFactor announce their earnings?
FormFactor is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 25th 2017.
What are analysts saying about FormFactor stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about FormFactor stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "FormFactor, is the largest probe card manufacturer in the semiconductor industry as well as the largest supplier of probe cards to the SOC probe card market. The company's fourth quarter results beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate on both counts. Over the last one year, the stock has underperformed te Zacks Electronics-Semiconductor industry. The company has proved agile in dealing with the secular decline in the PC market by increasing focus on the Mobile SoC and Mobile DRAM probe card segments where growth prospects remain very bright. However, nature of the business necessitates long lead times and customer concentration, which should be kept in mind when investing in the shares." (2/17/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "On Wednesday after the market close, FormFactor reported 4Q16 (Dec) earnings results ahead of our and consensus expectations. The company also delivered guidance for 1Q17 (March) ahead of expectations and also provided an outlook for 2017 that was ahead of our prior estimate. The only aspect that came in below our expectations was on the gross margin line and outlook for 2017. Having said that, we believe that the long-term operating model remains intact and with higher revenues projected for 2017 (and our long-term forecasts), we believe the company is on track for a strong growth year with continued growth projected for future years. We are raising our target price to $15 (from $13) which reflects our new 10x pro-forma EPS of $1.47 on $530 million in annual revenues. We maintain our Buy rating on the shares." (2/9/2017)
Who owns FormFactor stock?
FormFactor's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (7.46%), Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC (4.08%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (2.87%), Royce & Associates LP (2.29%), State Street Corp (1.79%) and Crosslink Capital Inc. (1.23%). Company insiders that own FormFactor stock include Dennis Thomas St, Michael M Ludwig, Mike Slessor, Raymond A Link, Richard Delateur and Stuart L Merkadeau.
Who sold FormFactor stock? Who is selling FormFactor stock?
FormFactor's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, Allianz Asset Management AG, Crosslink Capital Inc., Employees Retirement System of Texas, Cortina Asset Management LLC, Netols Asset Management Inc., GSA Capital Partners LLP and Millrace Asset Group Inc.. Company insiders that have sold FormFactor stock in the last year include Dennis Thomas St, Michael M Ludwig, Mike Slessor and Richard Delateur.
Who bought FormFactor stock? Who is buying FormFactor stock?
FormFactor's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Advisory Research Inc., Royce & Associates LP, RK Capital Management LLC, Koch Industries Inc. and State Street Corp.
How do I buy FormFactor stock?
Shares of FormFactor can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of FormFactor stock cost?
One share of FormFactor stock can currently be purchased for approximately $11.40.