About Liberty Latin America (NASDAQ:LILA)
Liberty Latin America Ltd. provides various telecommunications services. Its services primarily include video, broadband Internet, fixed-line telephony, and mobile services. The company offers communications and entertainment services to residential and business customers; and business products and services that include enterprise-grade connectivity, data center, hosting, and managed solutions, as well as information technology solutions for small and medium enterprises, international companies, and governmental agencies. It also operates a sub-sea and terrestrial fiber optic cable network that connects approximately 40 markets. The company provides its services in 18 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean under the brands of C&W, BTC, Flow, Móvil, VTR, and Liberty. Liberty Latin America Ltd. was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Cable & other pay television services
SectorComputer and Technology
Trailing P/E Ratio-52.02
Forward P/E Ratio-40.09
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$3.59 billion
Price / Sales1.01
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
Liberty Latin America (NASDAQ:LILA) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Liberty Latin America's stock symbol?
Liberty Latin America trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "LILA."
How were Liberty Latin America's earnings last quarter?
Liberty Latin America (NASDAQ:LILA) issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May, 8th. The company reported ($0.26) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.23) by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $909.90 million for the quarter. View Liberty Latin America's Earnings History.
When is Liberty Latin America's next earnings date?
What price target have analysts set for LILA?
6 equities research analysts have issued 1-year target prices for Liberty Latin America's stock. Their predictions range from $20.00 to $30.00. On average, they anticipate Liberty Latin America's share price to reach $25.00 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Liberty Latin America.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Liberty Latin America stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Liberty Latin America stock:
- 1. Macquarie analysts commented, "We model ‘18 OCF of US$1.43bn, consistent with the outlook; our ’18 FCF goes to -US$39m. Our new TP is US$24 (was US$23) based on 6.5x our ’19E OCF. Our Neutral stance is unchanged, as we expect near-term challenges with PR/the Caribbean in rebuild mode. We are positive on the organic/M&A growth prospects. including its controlling stake in Cabletica. Impact We model 1Q revenue/OCF in Chile and PR of US$267m/US$104m and US$79m/US$16m. 4Q continued to reflect the impact of Hurricanes Irma/Maria which impacted PR/CWC’s revenue and OCF by US$109m/US$10m and US$80m/ US$17m in ‘17. For PR, we note that operations turned OCF-positive in Dec. ’17. The government is ~50% through connecting homes to energy/power post storms. Concurrently, Liberty’s efforts to restore its services continue with 450k subs back online and 530mi of cable repaired as of Feb. 8 th . Though rebuilding the network will take time, all major links are expected to be rebuilt by the end of 1Q." (2/18/2018)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Liberty Latin America is a telecommunication company. Its business products and services include enterprise-grade connectivity, data center, hosting and managed solutions, as well as information technology solutions. It operates primarily in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America. Liberty Latin America, formerly known as Liberty LiLAC, is based in DENVER. " (2/17/2018)
Who are some of Liberty Latin America's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Liberty Latin America include DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS INC. Common Stock (DISCA), Liberty Broadband Corp Series C (LBRDK), Liberty Broadband Corp Series A (LBRDA), Discovery Communications (DISCK), Altice USA (ATUS), Viacom, Inc. Class B (VIAB), Shaw Communications Inc Class B (SJR), Qurate Retail Inc Series B (QRTEB), ITV PLC/ADR (ITVPY), Roku (ROKU), Cable One (CABO), AMC NETWORKS INC Common Stock (AMCX), Liberty Latin America Ltd Class C (LILAK), MSG Networks (MSGN) and Videocon d2h (VDTH).
Who are Liberty Latin America's key executives?
Liberty Latin America's management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. Michael Thomas Fries, Exec. Chairman (Age 55)
- Mr. Balan Nair, Pres, CEO & Director (Age 52)
- Mr. Christopher J. Noyes, CFO & Sr. VP (Age 47)
- Mr. Betzalel Sergio Kenigsztein, COO & Sr. VP (Age 57)
- Mr. John M. Winter, Sr. VP, Chief Legal Officer & Sec. (Age 45)
Has Liberty Latin America been receiving favorable news coverage?
Media coverage about LILA stock has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research group rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Liberty Latin America earned a media sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern's scale. They also gave news stories about the company an impact score of 47.03 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near term.
Who are Liberty Latin America's major shareholders?
Liberty Latin America's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include OppenheimerFunds Inc. (1.22%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.78%), BlackRock Inc. (0.57%), S&CO Inc. (0.52%), Reaves W H & Co. Inc. (0.33%) and Vivaldi Asset Management LLC (0.31%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Liberty Latin America.
Which major investors are selling Liberty Latin America stock?
LILA stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Chilton Investment Co. LLC, Investure LLC, Ancora Advisors LLC, Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc., BlackRock Inc., UBS Group AG, Teacher Retirement System of Texas and Vivaldi Asset Management LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Liberty Latin America.
Which major investors are buying Liberty Latin America stock?
LILA stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including S&CO Inc., Cove Street Capital LLC, PenderFund Capital Management Ltd., Russell Investments Group Ltd., OppenheimerFunds Inc., River Road Asset Management LLC, Millennium Management LLC and Barings LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Liberty Latin America.
How do I buy shares of Liberty Latin America?
Shares of LILA can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Liberty Latin America's stock price today?
One share of LILA stock can currently be purchased for approximately $21.25.
How big of a company is Liberty Latin America?
Liberty Latin America has a market capitalization of $3.67 billion and generates $3.59 billion in revenue each year.
How can I contact Liberty Latin America?
Liberty Latin America's mailing address is 38 Hans Crescent, London X0, SW1X 0LZ. The company can be reached via phone at 44-20-7190-6449.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Liberty Latin America (LILA)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Liberty Latin America and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe LILA will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe LILA will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.