Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary
- Industry: CATV Systems
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:LILA
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.libertyglobal.com
- Market Cap: $4.3944 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 50,200,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $22.74
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $22.54
- 52 Week Range: $19.10 - $35.36
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: Infinity
- P/E Growth: 2.26
- Annual Revenue: $3.33 billion
- Price / Sales: 0.38
- Book Value: $24.32 per share
- Price / Book: 1.04
- Average Volume: 343,248 shs.
- Beta: 1.55
- Short Ratio: 12.15
Frequently Asked Questions for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA)
What is Liberty Global PLC's stock symbol?
Liberty Global PLC trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "LILA."
How were Liberty Global PLC's earnings last quarter?
Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA) issued its earnings results on Thursday, November, 5th. The company reported $0.69 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.67. The firm earned $308.80 million during the quarter. View Liberty Global PLC's Earnings History.
When will Liberty Global PLC make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Liberty Global PLC's stock going? Where will Liberty Global PLC's stock price be in 2017?
6 brokers have issued 1 year price targets for Liberty Global PLC's shares. Their forecasts range from $19.00 to $43.00. On average, they anticipate Liberty Global PLC's stock price to reach $30.25 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Liberty Global PLC.
What are analysts saying about Liberty Global PLC stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Liberty Global PLC stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Liberty LiLAC Group is a cable company. The Company provides video, broadband Internet, fixed-line telephony and mobile services primarily in Europe, Chile, Puerto Rico and internationally. Liberty LiLAC Group is based in United States. " (7/12/2017)
- 2. Macquarie analysts commented, "We remain bullish on the long-term growth prospects, but take our ’17 revenue/OCF estimates lower by 0.4%/0.5%. Our TP reduces to US$29 ($35) based on 6.5x our ‘19E OCF. Mgmt reiterated that a hard spin is expected by year-end; this should help eliminate the discount, expand the multiple, and open the door for M&A optionality. Impact ’17 is an investment year, but wrapping up CWC’s operating model combined with continued network investments should boost LILA’s growth profile. Additionally, the build/upgrade program is on track; we expect build outs of 230k+ in ’17. Despite a tough 1Q, future growth awaits. CWC’s 19% decline in rebased OCF was a result of tough comps from non-recurring revenue items in 1Q16, increased mobile competition/reduced roaming rates in the Bahamas, and increased costs related to the Premier League and Hurricane Matthew, among others. Meanwhile, integration continues with three major areas of focus: 1) management positions filled which include CFO/CCO; 2) top-line growth through price increases in the Caribbean, enhanced mobile offerings, as well as increased momentum of triple play bundles in Panama and potential positive trends in the Bahamas; and 3) continued efforts to achieve cost efficiencies. Despite choppy integration, synergies are on track to reach US$150m by ’20. We model 2Q/’17 CWC revenue and OCF of US$544m/US$2.3bn and US$209m/US$878m." (5/8/2017)
Who are some of Liberty Global PLC's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Liberty Global PLC include Under Armour (UAA), Hanesbrands (HBI), Vail Resorts (MTN), News Corporation (NWS), lululemon athletica inc. (LULU), Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO), Toro Company (The) (TTC), Under Armour (UA), Live Nation Entertainment (LYV), Mattel (MAT), UbiSoft Entertainment (UBSFY), Gildan Activewear (GIL), Pearson, PLC (PSO), Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG), Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H), Liberty Media Corporation (FWONA), China Lodging Group, Limited (HTHT) and Man Wah Holdings Ltd (MAWHY).
Who owns Liberty Global PLC stock?
Liberty Global PLC's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Genesis Asset Managers LLP (4.80%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.88%), Beck Mack & Oliver LLC (0.03%), OTA Financial Group L.P. (0.01%), Fox Run Management L.L.C. (0.01%) and CAPROCK Group Inc. (0.03%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Liberty Global PLC.
Who sold Liberty Global PLC stock? Who is selling Liberty Global PLC stock?
Who bought Liberty Global PLC stock? Who is buying Liberty Global PLC stock?
How do I buy Liberty Global PLC stock?
Shares of Liberty Global PLC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Liberty Global PLC's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ LILA)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Liberty Global PLC and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Liberty Global PLC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $25.26.
Consensus Ratings for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||3 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.50)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$30.25 (19.75% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA)
(Data available from 7/28/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|7/24/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Downgrade||Outperform -> Sector Perform||$30.00 -> $28.50||Low|
|3/9/2017||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight -> Equal Weight||$24.00 -> $26.00||Low|
|2/24/2017||Pivotal Research||Reiterated Rating||Buy -> Buy||$26.00 -> $36.00||N/A|
|11/7/2016||Wunderlich||Boost Price Target||Buy||$39.00 -> $43.00||N/A|
|11/7/2016||Morgan Stanley||Downgrade||Overweight -> Equal Weight||$36.00 -> $19.00||N/A|
|5/12/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$50.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA)Earnings History by Quarter for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ LILA)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/4/2016||Q4||$0.38||($0.07)||$5.07 billion||$602.90 million||View||N/A|
|11/5/2015||Q3 2015||$0.02||$0.69||$308.80 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.11 EPS
Dividend History for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA)
Latest Headlines for Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ:LILA)
Liberty Global PLC (LILA) Chart for Friday, July, 28, 2017