About Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. delivers information technology (IT) and services to help healthcare organizations in clinical, financial and operational results. The Company operates through two segments: Clinical and Financial Solutions, and Population Health. The Clinical and Financial Solutions segment includes the sale of integrated clinical software applications and financial and information solutions, which primarily include electronic health record (EHR)-related software, financial and practice management software, related installation, support and maintenance, outsourcing, hosting, revenue cycle management, training and electronic claims administration services. Its Population Health segment includes sale of health management and coordinated care solutions that are focused on hospitals, health systems, other care facilities and accountable care organizations. These solutions enable clients to connect, transition, analyze, and coordinate care across the care community.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: Health Care Technology
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: MDRX
- CUSIP: 01988P10
- Previous Close: $12.39
- 50 Day Moving Average: $11.52
- 200 Day Moving Average: $12.00
- 52-Week Range: $183,199,000.00 - $9.80
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 17.21
- P/E Growth: 1.39
- Market Cap: $2.27B
- Outstanding Shares: 183,199,000
- Beta: 1.31
- Net Margins: -0.14%
- Return on Equity: 5.79%
- Return on Assets: 2.50%
Companies Related to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.88%
- Current Ratio: 0.94%
- Quick Ratio: 0.94%
What is Allscripts Healthcare Solutions' stock symbol?
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "MDRX."
Where is Allscripts Healthcare Solutions' stock going? Where will Allscripts Healthcare Solutions' stock price be in 2017?
19 brokerages have issued 1-year target prices for Allscripts Healthcare Solutions' shares. Their forecasts range from $10.00 to $19.00. On average, they anticipate Allscripts Healthcare Solutions' stock price to reach $14.75 in the next twelve months.
When will Allscripts Healthcare Solutions announce their earnings?
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock:
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "Key to the EBITDA/EPS growth story is consolidated organic revenue growth (and resulting fixed cost leverage), and MDRX achieved that for the first time in several quarters. Looking forward, mgmt believes the "bulk" of the non-recurring revenue declines is now behind them, meaning the benefits of the business model shift should now become more visible. Bookings set an impressive record during 4Q, increasing our confidence in continued recurring revenue growth." (2/17/2017)
- Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We reiterate our Neutral rating on Allscripts shares, but we raise our 12-month target price slightly to $13 from $12. After the close on Thursday, February 16, the company reported 4Q16 results that were essentially in line with our estimates. 2017 guidance is similar to its initial outlook, which it provided in early January. Revenue is expected to be $1.71-1.74 billion, which implies about 9.5% growth. Core Allscripts should grow in the mid- to high-single-digit range. Adjusted EPS is expected to grow 10-15% from 2016 levels. Our adjusted EPS estimate remains unchanged at $0.62 compared to FactSet consensus of $0.65. We believe the shares already reflect a modest improvement in growth rates in subsequent years. Accordingly, our rating remains at Neutral." (2/17/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Over the past three months, Allscripts has outperformed the broader industry trend in terms of price movement. However, an unfavorable estimate revision trend indicates looming concerns aheadof the stock. An intensifying market competition is a major dampener for Allscripts as large companies like Cerner, compete against Allscripts with a far simpler rationale for their products. Additionally, the Optum partnership is expected to have a cost-heavy impact on the revenues. Allscripts’ products have a long sales cycle which involves decision-making at different managerial levels. On a positive note, Allscripts has been reporting regular contract wins and addition of new domestic and international clients, which is expected to boost bookings in the coming quarters. Furthermore, the growing adoption of Allscripts’ products and services like the Sunrise platform, FollowMyHealth, Touchworks EHR, EPSi and dbMotion will drive market traction." (1/12/2017)
Leerink Swann analysts commented, "strategic alignment, innovation, client relationships and customization."Leerink's channel checks also provided a favorable view. Bookings have witnessed consistent year-over-year growth in the six past quarters.Related Link: Pfizer Has Had A Busy M&A Year...Or Has It?The brokerage said, "We expect adjusted EPS to grow by over 20 percent y/y in 2016E and 2017E, and we believe that MDRX is becoming a more attractive acquisition candidate. In our view the recent deal with Optum shows that the quality of the product and longer-term vision of MDRX have improved substantially over the past few years. Upgrade to Outperform, PT to $17 (from $16)." (8/23/2016)
Who owns Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock?
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Iridian Asset Management LLC CT (7.17%), Glenhill Advisors LLC (4.14%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (3.57%), State Street Corp (2.55%), Fiduciary Management Inc. WI (2.54%) and Royce & Associates LP (1.00%). Company insiders that own Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock include Dennis Olis, James Hewitt, Paul Black and Richard J Poulton.
Who sold Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock? Who is selling Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock?
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Glenhill Advisors LLC, Oxford Asset Management, AQR Capital Management LLC, Systematic Financial Management LP, Ancora Advisors LLC, State Street Corp, Pacad Investment Ltd. and Cipher Capital LP. Company insiders that have sold Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock in the last year include Dennis Olis, James Hewitt, Paul Black and Richard J Poulton.
Who bought Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock? Who is buying Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock?
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Iridian Asset Management LLC CT, Fiduciary Management Inc. WI, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Cortina Asset Management LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP, Royce & Associates LP and A.R.T. Advisors LLC.
How do I buy Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock?
Shares of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock cost?
One share of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions stock can currently be purchased for approximately $12.39.