Radware Ltd. is a provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions. The Company's solutions incorporate Distributed Denial of Service protection, Web application firewall (WAF) and Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) technologies to enable its customers to provide cyber-attack mitigation solutions for a range of applications. The Company's products and activities are focused on protecting against cyber-attacks and ensuring optimal application service level for enterprises' and carriers' data centers. Its solutions include application and network security, and application delivery. Its application and network Security products include DefensePro Attack Mitigation Device, AppWall Web Application Firewall, DefenseFlow Cyber Command and Control application, and DefensePipe Cloud Scrubbing Service. Its application delivery products include Alteon NG, LinkProof NG and FastView. Its management solutions include APSolute Vision, application performance monitoring and vDirect.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:RDWR
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.radware.com
- Market Cap: $731.81 million
- Outstanding Shares: 43,821,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $17.31
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $17.03
- 52 Week Range: $11.46 - $18.33
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 53.87
- P/E Growth: 3.61
- Annual Revenue: $198.44 million
- Price / Sales: 3.69
- Book Value: $6.86 per share
- Price / Book: 2.43
- EBIDTA: ($1,170,000.00)
- Net Margins: -6.41%
- Return on Equity: -2.14%
- Return on Assets: -1.49%
- Current Ratio: 2.09%
- Quick Ratio: 1.88%
- Average Volume: 190,434 shs.
- Beta: 1.08
- Short Ratio: 8.9
Frequently Asked Questions for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR)
What is Radware's stock symbol?
Radware trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RDWR."
How will Radware's stock buyback program work?
Radware declared that its Board of Directors has approved a share buyback plan on Sunday, June 4th 2017, which authorizes the company to buyback $40,000,000.00 in outstanding shares, according to EventVestor. This buyback authorization authorizes the company to repurchase shares of its stock through open market purchases. Shares buyback plans are typically a sign that the company's board believes its stock is undervalued.
How were Radware's earnings last quarter?
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ:RDWR) issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August, 2nd. The company reported $0.03 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts' consensus estimates of ($0.03) by $0.06. The firm had revenue of $50.96 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $50.19 million. Radware had a negative return on equity of 2.14% and a negative net margin of 6.41%. The firm's revenue was up 2.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.06 earnings per share. View Radware's Earnings History.
When will Radware make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Radware's stock going? Where will Radware's stock price be in 2017?
6 brokerages have issued twelve-month target prices for Radware's stock. Their predictions range from $13.00 to $22.00. On average, they anticipate Radware's stock price to reach $18.75 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Radware.
What are analysts saying about Radware stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Radware stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Radware Ltd. develops, manufactures and markets products that manage and direct Internet traffic among network resources to enable continuous access to Web sites and other services, applications and content based on Internet protocol. Radware offers a broad range of Internet traffic management solutions to service providers, e-commerce businesses and corporate enterprises that require uninterrupted availability and optimal performance of IP-based applications that are critical to their business. (PRESS RELEASE) " (8/8/2017)
- 2. Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "In recent weeks, we attended the RSA Security Conference, spent time with Radware management, and ran some analysis on the company's Cisco OEM opportunity. Our work reinforces our bullish view of the OEM's potential for the company and the prospects for a higher stock move...Still Our Favorite Small-Cap Long Idea ' Reiterate Buy Rating' We think investors still under-appreciate the strength of their DDoS mitigation story, their ability to move past the current Product/Subscription transition, and potential upside from the Cisco OEM deal. Also, investor sentiment has been bad. We continue to rate the shares a Buy." (3/3/2017)
- 3. Imperial Capital analysts commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating and increasing our one-year price target to $20 from $15 based on our higher outlook. Our price target implies potential upside of about 25% above recent levels. We believe RDWR is strongly positioned to capitalize on increasing demand for data center security, buoyed by the company's proven solutions and escalating attacks. We are increasing our FY17 revenue estimates due to the company's strong bookings in 4Q16 and we look for potential upside from the company's OEM partnerships with Cisco and Check Point Software. While we expect modest dilution in FY17 from the recent acquisition of Seculert, we believe that it brings complementary technologies for targeted attacks and extended attack campaigns. At recent levels, we think RDWR shares offer limited downside risk, as cash constitutes about 46% of market capitalization. We believe the stock could trade closer to the company's peer group with improving growth, higher operating leverage, and consistent execution." (2/22/2017)
Who are some of Radware's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Radware include CyberArk Software (CYBR), Five9 (FIVN), Keywords Studios PLC (KWS), GB Group plc (GBG), Rosetta Stone (RST), YuMe (YUME), StatPro Group PLC (SOG), SeaChange International (SEAC), Great Elm Capital Group (GEC), Perion Network Ltd (PERI), CYREN (CYRN), Finjan Holdings (FNJN), Mysquare Ltd (MYSQ), AVG Technologies NV (AVG), Interactive Intelligence Group (ININ), Marketo (MKTO), Opower (OPWR) and Perion Network Ltd (MAIL).
Who are Radware's key executives?
Radware's management team includes the folowing people:
- Yehuda Zisapel, Chairman of the Board
- Roy Zisapel, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Meir Moshe, Chief Financial Officer
- Gabi Malka, Chief Operating Officer
- Avi Chesla, Chief Technology Officer
- Sharon Trachtman, Vice President - Global Marketing
- Yael Langer, Director
- Avraham Asheri, Independent Director
- Hagen Hultzsch, Independent Director
- Joel Maryles, Independent Director
Who owns Radware stock?
Radware's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Senvest Management LLC (13.07%), ETF Managers Group LLC (5.22%),
ETF MANAGERS GROUP, LLC
(4.84%), Federated Investors Inc. PA (4.12%), Ion Asset Management Ltd. (4.00%) and HighTower Advisors LLC (1.02%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Radware.
Who sold Radware stock? Who is selling Radware stock?
Radware's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Senvest Management LLC, HighTower Advisors LLC, TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC, AHL Partners LLP, Northern Trust Corp, FMR LLC and Advisors Asset Management Inc.. View Insider Buying and Selling for Radware.
Who bought Radware stock? Who is buying Radware stock?
Radware's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including ETF Managers Group LLC, Ion Asset Management Ltd., Intrinsic Edge Capital Management LLC, Ameriprise Financial Inc., First Trust Advisors LP, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Ltd and Petrus Trust Company LTA. View Insider Buying and Selling for Radware.
How do I buy Radware stock?
Shares of Radware can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Radware's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Radware (NASDAQ RDWR)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Radware and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Radware stock can currently be purchased for approximately $16.70.
Consensus Ratings for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Hold Rating, 5 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.83)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$18.75 (12.28% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR)
(Data available from 9/24/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|9/12/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$21.00||Low|
|8/10/2017||Imperial Capital||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$20.00 -> $21.00||Medium|
|8/3/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$22.00||Low|
|4/25/2017||Dougherty & Co||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||$16.50 -> $18.50||Low|
|4/25/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Set Price Target||Buy||$17.00||High|
|11/2/2016||DA Davidson||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$15.00 -> $13.00||N/A|
|2/4/2016||Barclays PLC||Lower Price Target||Overweight||$18.00 -> $16.00||N/A|
|2/4/2016||Buckingham Research||Lower Price Target||Neutral||$15.00 -> $14.00||N/A|
|11/2/2015||Royal Bank Of Canada||Lower Price Target||Sector Perform||$20.00 -> $19.00||N/A|
|10/6/2015||Wells Fargo & Company||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||N/A|
Earnings History for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR)Earnings History by Quarter for Radware (NASDAQ RDWR)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/2/2017||6/30/2017||($0.03)||$0.03||$50.19 million||$50.96 million||View||Listen|
|4/25/2017||3/31/2017||($0.05)||($0.05)||$47.87 million||$48.90 million||View||N/A|
|2/8/2017||Q416||$0.05||$0.06||$50.75 million||$51.70 million||View||Listen|
|11/1/2016||Q316||$0.04||$0.04||$47.08 million||$46.90 million||View||N/A|
|7/26/2016||Q216||$0.05||$0.06||$49.57 million||$49.60 million||View||Listen|
|5/3/2016||Q116||$0.07||$0.05||$49.58 million||$48.40 million||View||N/A|
|2/3/2016||Q415||$0.17||$0.17||$54.85 million||$55.30 million||View||N/A|
|10/28/2015||Q3||$0.11||$0.10||$48.06 million||$48.10 million||View||Listen|
|7/28/2015||Q215||$0.24||$0.23||$59.24 million||$56.00 million||View||Listen|
|4/30/2015||Q115||$0.21||$0.22||$57.53 million||$57.20 million||View||N/A|
|1/28/2015||Q414||$0.27||$0.28||$59.74 million||$61.00 million||View||N/A|
|10/28/2014||Q314||$0.19||$0.24||$54.70 million||$56.80 million||View||N/A|
|7/24/2014||Q214||$0.18||$0.18||$52.75 million||$53.06 million||View||N/A|
|4/30/2014||Q114||$0.17||$0.17||$50.20 million||$51.00 million||View||N/A|
|1/27/2014||Q413||$0.20||$0.22||$51.61 million||$53.03 million||View||N/A|
|10/24/2013||Q313||$0.16||$0.17||$47.65 million||$48.00 million||View||N/A|
|7/25/2013||Q2 2013||$0.16||$0.15||$47.00 million||$46.80 million||View||N/A|
|4/25/2013||Q1 2013||$0.15||$0.15||$45.12 million||$45.10 million||View||N/A|
|1/29/2013||Q4 2012||$0.48||$0.48||$50.14 million||$49.80 million||View||N/A|
|10/26/2012||Q312||$0.45||$0.45||$47.71 million||$47.50 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($0.06)
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.23
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR)
Latest Headlines for Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR)
Radware (RDWR) Chart for Sunday, September, 24, 2017