Radware Ltd. is a provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions. The Company's solutions incorporate Distributed Denial of Service protection, Web application firewall (WAF) and Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) technologies to enable its customers to provide cyber-attack mitigation solutions for a range of applications. The Company's products and activities are focused on protecting against cyber-attacks and ensuring optimal application service level for enterprises' and carriers' data centers. Its solutions include application and network security, and application delivery. Its application and network Security products include DefensePro Attack Mitigation Device, AppWall Web Application Firewall, DefenseFlow Cyber Command and Control application, and DefensePipe Cloud Scrubbing Service. Its application delivery products include Alteon NG, LinkProof NG and FastView. Its management solutions include APSolute Vision, application performance monitoring and vDirect.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Information Technology Services
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: RDWR
- Previous Close: $15.75
- 50 Day Moving Average: $15.02
- 200 Day Moving Average: $13.80
- 52-Week Range: $10.02 - $16.53
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 42.43
- P/E Growth: 7.95
- Market Cap: $680.01M
- Outstanding Shares: 43,313,000
- Beta: 1.01
- Net Margins: -4.40%
- Return on Equity: -0.84%
- Return on Assets: -0.60%
Companies Related to Radware:
- Current Ratio: 3.13%
- Quick Ratio: 2.93%
What is Radware's stock symbol?
Radware trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RDWR."
Where is Radware's stock going? Where will Radware's stock price be in 2017?
5 brokerages have issued 12-month price targets for Radware's shares. Their forecasts range from $13.00 to $20.00. On average, they anticipate Radware's stock price to reach $17.30 in the next year.
When will Radware announce their earnings?
Radware is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Radware stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Radware stock:
- Imperial Capital analysts commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating and increasing our one-year price target to $20 from $15 based on our higher outlook. Our price target implies potential upside of about 25% above recent levels. We believe RDWR is strongly positioned to capitalize on increasing demand for data center security, buoyed by the company's proven solutions and escalating attacks. We are increasing our FY17 revenue estimates due to the company's strong bookings in 4Q16 and we look for potential upside from the company's OEM partnerships with Cisco and Check Point Software. While we expect modest dilution in FY17 from the recent acquisition of Seculert, we believe that it brings complementary technologies for targeted attacks and extended attack campaigns. At recent levels, we think RDWR shares offer limited downside risk, as cash constitutes about 46% of market capitalization. We believe the stock could trade closer to the company's peer group with improving growth, higher operating leverage, and consistent execution." (2/22/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Radware Ltd. develops, manufactures and markets products that manage and direct Internet traffic among network resources to enable continuous access to Web sites and other services, applications and content based on Internet protocol. Radware offers a broad range of Internet traffic management solutions to service providers, e-commerce businesses and corporate enterprises that require uninterrupted availability and optimal performance of IP-based applications that are critical to their business. (PRESS RELEASE) " (1/4/2017)
Who owns Radware stock?
Radware's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Federated Investors Inc. PA (4.07%), Herald Investment Management Ltd (1.79%), Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (0.72%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.67%), Two Sigma Investments LP (0.54%) and State Street Corp (0.52%).
Who sold Radware stock? Who is selling Radware stock?
Radware's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Guggenheim Capital LLC and Harel Insurance Investments & Financial Services Ltd..
Who bought Radware stock? Who is buying Radware stock?
Radware's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Renaissance Technologies LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP, State Street Corp and Ellington Management Group LLC.
How do I buy Radware stock?
Shares of Radware can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Radware stock cost?
One share of Radware stock can currently be purchased for approximately $15.70.