About Synchronoss Technologies
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (Synchronoss) offers cloud solutions and software-based activation for mobile carriers, enterprises, retailers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The Company operates in providing cloud solutions and software-based activation for connected devices segment. Its software provides consumer and enterprise solutions for transactions on a range of connected devices across the world's networks. The Company's solutions include activation and provisioning software for devices and services, cloud-based sync, backup, storage and content engagement capabilities, broadband connectivity solutions, analytics, identity/access management and secure mobility management that enable communications service providers (CSPs), cable operators/multi-services operators (MSOs) and OEMs with embedded connectivity, multi-channel retailers, medium and large enterprises and their consumers, as well as other customers for secure and broadband networks, and connected devices.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: Application Software
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: SNCR
- CUSIP: 87157B10
- Previous Close: $33.67
- 50 Day Moving Average: $37.64
- 200 Day Moving Average: $40.64
- 52-Week Range: $43,813,000.00 - $24.41
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 74.16
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 9.90
- P/E Growth: 0.96
- Market Cap: $1.45B
- Outstanding Shares: 43,813,000
- Beta: 2.28
- Net Margins: 3.38%
- Return on Equity: 11.20%
- Return on Assets: 6.21%
Companies Related to Synchronoss Technologies:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.36%
- Current Ratio: 2.40%
- Quick Ratio: 2.62%
What is Synchronoss Technologies' stock symbol?
Synchronoss Technologies trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "SNCR."
Where is Synchronoss Technologies' stock going? Where will Synchronoss Technologies' stock price be in 2017?
8 brokers have issued 12-month price objectives for Synchronoss Technologies' shares. Their predictions range from $32.00 to $65.00. On average, they anticipate Synchronoss Technologies' stock price to reach $47.00 in the next twelve months.
When will Synchronoss Technologies announce their earnings?
Synchronoss Technologies is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Synchronoss Technologies stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Synchronoss Technologies stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES is the premier provider of on-demand transaction management software to Tier One communications service providers. Synchronoss enables service providers to drive growth in new and existing markets while delivering an improved customer experience at lower costs. The company's flagship ActivationNow and ConvergenceNow software platforms automate, synchronize and simplify electronic service creation and management of advanced wireline, wireless and IP services across existing networks. " (2/14/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "On Wednesday, February 8th after the market close, Synchronoss reported its 4Q16 earnings results. The report was a challenging one to digest, with the presented financials chock full of moving parts as SNCR embarks on a fairly massive pivot into the Enterprise and away from its traditional AT&T Activation business. Q4 results themselves were generally in-line with the previous revised outlook (set on December 8th at the time of the IL announcement), with Continuing Operation Cloud revenue figures coming in at $123.9mn and Continuing Ops EPS coming in at $0.24 (vs. our Cloud estimate of $125.0mn and EPS of $0.25). However, FY17 guidance will likely prove disappointing to the Street, as it was merely held consistent with the company's prior targets for $810-$820mn, despite holding Intralinks for an extra 40 days or so. We have highlighted our concerns that the numerous moving parts present an operational challenge and serve to obfuscate true results and growth rates, and as such, we are maintaining our Hold rating while lowering our Target Price to $32." (2/9/2017)
Who owns Synchronoss Technologies stock?
Synchronoss Technologies' stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (7.36%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (2.79%), State Street Corp (2.06%), Brown Advisory Inc. (1.61%), Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC (1.49%) and Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC (1.01%). Company insiders that own Synchronoss Technologies stock include Charles E Hoffman, Chris Halbard, David Schuette, Donnie Moore, James M Mccormick, Karen Rosenberger, Nicholas P Lazzaro, Patrick Joseph Doran, Paula J Hilbert, Robert Garcia, Ronald Prague, Stephen G Waldis, Thomas J Hopkins and William J Cadogan.
Who sold Synchronoss Technologies stock? Who is selling Synchronoss Technologies stock?
Synchronoss Technologies' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Foresters Investment Management Company Inc., Cim Investment Mangement Inc., Lebenthal Asset Management LLC, Renaissance Group LLC, Jupiter Asset Management Ltd. and Van Strum & Towne Inc.. Company insiders that have sold Synchronoss Technologies stock in the last year include Charles E Hoffman, Chris Halbard, David Schuette, Donnie Moore, Karen Rosenberger, Robert Garcia, Ronald Prague, Stephen G Waldis, Thomas J Hopkins and William J Cadogan.
Who bought Synchronoss Technologies stock? Who is buying Synchronoss Technologies stock?
Synchronoss Technologies' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Fiera Capital Corp, FMR LLC, Brown Advisory Inc., Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC, Integre Asset Management LLC, Unterberg Capital LLC, Trent Capital Management Inc. NC and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP.
How do I buy Synchronoss Technologies stock?
Shares of Synchronoss Technologies can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Synchronoss Technologies stock cost?
One share of Synchronoss Technologies stock can currently be purchased for approximately $33.15.