Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (AB InBev) is a Belgium-based company engaged in the brewers industry. The Company owns a portfolio of over 200 beer brands. The Company's brand portfolio includes global brands, such as Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; international brands, including Beck's, Leffe and Hoegaarden, and local champions, such as Bud Light, Skol, Brahma, Antarctica, Quilmes, Victoria, Modelo Especial, Michelob Ultra, Harbin, Sedrin, Klinskoye, Sibirskaya Korona, Chernigivske, Cass and Jupiler. The Company's soft drinks business consists of both own production and agreements with PepsiCo related to bottling and distribution arrangements between its various subsidiaries and PepsiCo. Ambev, which is a subsidiary of the Company, is a PepsiCo bottler. Brands that are distributed under these agreements are Pepsi, 7UP and Gatorade.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Non-Cyclical Consumer Goods & Services
- Industry: Brewers - NEC
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:BUD
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.ab-inbev.com/
- Market Cap: $219.86 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 1,933,701,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $117.01
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $109.89
- 52 Week Range: $98.28 - $136.08
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 83.05
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 23.25
- P/E Growth: 1.18
- Annual Revenue: $49.04 billion
- Price / Sales: 4.48
- Book Value: $36.89 per share
- Price / Book: 3.08
- EBIDTA: $18.47 billion
- Net Margins: 13.50%
- Average Volume: 1.51 million shs.
- Short Ratio: 2.57
Frequently Asked Questions for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
What is Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock symbol?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "BUD."
How often does Anheuser Busch Inbev NV pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV declared a semiannual dividend on Thursday, April 13th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, May 3rd will be paid a dividend of $2.12 per share on Thursday, May 25th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.89%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, May 1st. View Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's Dividend History.
How were Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's earnings last quarter?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD) announced its earnings results on Thursday, March, 2nd. The company reported $0.43 EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks' consensus estimate of $1.03 by $0.60. The business earned $14.20 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $14.04 billion. The business's revenue for the quarter was up 1.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $1.56 EPS. View Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's Earnings History.
Where is Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock going? Where will Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock price be in 2017?
19 analysts have issued 1 year target prices for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's shares. Their predictions range from $103.00 to $140.00. On average, they expect Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's share price to reach $119.20 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV.
What are analysts saying about Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Anheuser-Busch is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. Their portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. They invest the majority of their brand-building resources on their Focus Brands - those with the greatest growth potential such as global brands Budweiser®, Stella Artois® and Becks®, alongside Leffe®, Hoegaarden®, Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Antarctica®, Quilmes®, Michelob Ultra®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, Hasseröder® and Jupiler®. In addition, the company owns a 50 percent equity interest in the operating subsidiary of Grupo Modelo, Mexico's leading brewer and owner of the global Corona® brand. " (5/10/2017)
- 2. Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) analysts commented, "Best Of Both Words" (10/10/2016)
- 3. Morgan Stanley analysts commented, "We believe ABInBev offers the best combination of organic sales growth and self help across Global FMCG, which should command a valuation premium," analyst Olivier Nicolai wrote in a note.Nicolai's bullish thesis is based on "1) rapid top-line growth and a well-diversified group post the deal; 2) cost and revenue synergies will support group EBIT; 3) the shares warrant a 15 percent premium to global FCMG, given the stronger earnings growth profile."Post disposal of the low-growth assets from SAB (United States, China, Europe), the analyst expects Anheuser-Busch to grow organic sales by close to 6 percent a year and EBITDA by about 10 percent a year in FY17-20, putting the company's profitability and cash generation higher than peers.In addition, the analyst said very high market share with strong pricing power across most of its markets provides more visibility on earnings.Related Link: This Penalty's For You: Anheuser-Busch Ordered To Pay Up For Violating Whistleblower ProtectionsMeanwhile, Nicolai projects cost synergies of $2.5 billion. Anheuser-Busch has guided to at least $1.4 billion over four years from completion plus the $0.5 billion remaining cost savings previously announced by SABMiller. Further, the analyst expects the company to generate an additional $500 million in EBIT from revenue synergies by 2020 and $1 billion by 2022, six years after completion of the deal.In fact, Nicolai pointed out that revenue synergies would be the key medium-term upside driver as ABI rolls out its international brands Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser into SAB markets — Colombia, Peru and South Africa, as well as the rest of Africa."In addition to a review of pricing strategy, we expect positive mix, as we saw in Brazil and China where ABI was successful in its strategy around Bud and Stella," (10/5/2016)
Who are some of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Anheuser Busch Inbev NV include British American Tobacco PLC (BTI), British American Tobacco PLC (BTI), Unilever plc (ULVR), British American Tobacco plc (BATS), Diageo plc (DGE), Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (RB), Imperial Brands PLC (IMB), Associated British Foods plc (ABF), Tesco PLC (TSCO), Kerry Group Public Ltd Co (KYGA), Coca Cola HBC AG (CCH), US Foods Holding Corp (USFD), J Sainsbury plc (SBRY), WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (MRW), Booker Group Plc (BOK), Tate & Lyle PLC (TATE), Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) and Homeserve plc (HSV).
Who are Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's key executives?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's management team includes the folowing people:
- Carlos Alves Brito, Chief Executive Officer
- Felipe Dutra, Chief Financial & Technology Officer
- Joao M. Giffoni Castro Neves, Zone President North America
- Jan Craps, Zone President Asia Pacific South
- Carlos Eduardo Lisboa, Zone President Latin America South
- Jean Jereissati, Zone President for Asia Pacific North
- Mauricio Leyva Arboleda, Zone President Middle Americas
- Stuart Murray MacFarlane, Zone President Europe
- Ricardo Moreira, Zone President Latin America COPEC
- Bernardo Pinto Paiva, Zone President Latin America North
Who owns Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Fisher Asset Management LLC (0.29%), Clearbridge Investments LLC (0.26%), Bank of America Corp DE (0.21%), Morgan Stanley (0.20%), First Manhattan Co. (0.13%) and Fayez Sarofim & Co (0.06%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV.
Who sold Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock? Who is selling Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Fayez Sarofim & Co, Bank of America Corp DE, JPMorgan Chase & Co., SG Americas Securities LLC, JGP Global Gestao de Recursos Ltda., Renaissance Technologies LLC and Neuberger Berman Group LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV.
Who bought Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock? Who is buying Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Morgan Stanley, Laurion Capital Management LP, Clearbridge Investments LLC, BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA, Haverford Trust Co., Allen Investment Management LLC, US Bancorp DE and Karp Capital Management Corp. View Insider Buying and Selling for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV.
How do I buy Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Shares of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE BUD)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Anheuser Busch Inbev NV and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock can currently be purchased for approximately $113.70.
Consensus Ratings for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Sell Rating, 8 Hold Ratings, 10 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.47)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$119.20 (4.84% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
(Data available from 6/29/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|6/28/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$132.00||Low|
|6/23/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy -> Buy||$134.00 -> $140.00||Low|
|5/4/2017||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$101.00 -> $103.00||Low|
|3/2/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$120.00 -> $115.00||N/A|
|1/31/2017||HSBC Holdings plc||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||N/A|
|1/13/2017||Barclays PLC||Initiated Coverage||Overweight||N/A|
|12/29/2016||Investec||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||N/A|
|10/20/2016||Societe Generale||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||N/A|
|10/12/2016||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||N/A|
|10/11/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|10/10/2016||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Underperform||N/A|
|10/10/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|10/10/2016||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Initiated Coverage||Buy||N/A|
|10/5/2016||Morgan Stanley||Initiated Coverage||Overweight||N/A|
|10/3/2016||Liberum Capital||Initiated Coverage||Buy||N/A|
|8/22/2016||Kepler Capital Markets||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||N/A|
|8/3/2016||Natixis||Upgrade||Reduce -> Neutral||N/A|
|7/28/2016||Bank Degroof ||Downgrade||Hold||N/A|
|5/5/2016||Sanford C. Bernstein||Lower Price Target||Market Perform||$125.30 -> $121.70||N/A|
|12/10/2015||Banco Santander, S.A.||Upgrade||Buy||N/A|
|11/16/2015||Nomura||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||$106.00 -> $130.00||N/A|
|11/16/2015||BNP Paribas||Upgrade||Neutral -> Outperform||N/A|
|11/13/2015||Berenberg Bank||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||N/A|
|9/17/2015||Sterne Agee CRT||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$147.00||N/A|
|9/16/2015||Evercore ISI||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|8/26/2015||ING Group||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||N/A|
Earnings History for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)Earnings History by Quarter for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE BUD)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|3/2/2017||12/31/2016||$1.03||$0.43||$14.04 billion||$14.20 billion||View||Listen|
|10/28/2016||Q3||$1.19||$0.83||$11.40 billion||$11.69 billion||View||N/A|
|7/29/2016||Q216||$1.00||$1.06||$10.93 billion||$10.81 billion||View||Listen|
|5/4/2016||Q116||$0.88||$0.51||$9.94 billion||$9.40 billion||View||N/A|
|2/25/2016||Q415||$1.23||$1.56||$11.23 billion||$10.72 billion||View||Listen|
|10/30/2015||Q315||$1.26||$1.02||$11.65 billion||$11.38 billion||View||Listen|
|7/30/2015||Q215||$1.34||$1.21||$11.57 billion||$11.10 billion||View||Listen|
|5/6/2015||Q115||$1.06||$1.40||$10.24 million||$10.45 billion||View||N/A|
|2/26/2015||Q414||$1.44||$1.54||$11.80 billion||$12.02 billion||View||N/A|
|10/31/2014||Q412||$1.50||$1.42||$12.50 billion||$12.24 billion||View||N/A|
|7/31/2014||Q2||$1.35||$1.60||$12.20 billion||$12.20 billion||View||N/A|
|5/7/2014||Q1||$1.01||$0.87||$10.44 billion||$10.61 billion||View||N/A|
|2/26/2014||Q4||$1.28||$1.46||$11.58 billion||$11.71 billion||View||N/A|
|10/31/2013||Q312||$1.32||$0.73||$8.04 billion||$8.46 billion||View||N/A|
|7/31/2013||$1.05||$0.93||$10.40 billion||$10.59 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
|Most Recent Dividend:||5/25/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||9.80% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||103.54% (Based on This Year's Estimates)|
89.78% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||7 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
Dividend History by Quarter for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE BUD)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading History for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
Latest Headlines for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD) Chart for Thursday, June, 29, 2017