Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (AB InBev) is a Belgium-based company engaged in the brewers industry. The Company owns a portfolio of over 200 beer brands. The Company's brand portfolio includes global brands, such as Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; international brands, including Beck's, Leffe and Hoegaarden, and local champions, such as Bud Light, Skol, Brahma, Antarctica, Quilmes, Victoria, Modelo Especial, Michelob Ultra, Harbin, Sedrin, Klinskoye, Sibirskaya Korona, Chernigivske, Cass and Jupiler. The Company's soft drinks business consists of both own production and agreements with PepsiCo related to bottling and distribution arrangements between its various subsidiaries and PepsiCo. Ambev, which is a subsidiary of the Company, is a PepsiCo bottler. Brands that are distributed under these agreements are Pepsi, 7UP and Gatorade.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Industry: Beverages - Brewers
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:BUD
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: N/A
- Market Cap: $229.12 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 1,933,701,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $114.92
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $108.56
- 52 Week Range: $98.28 - $136.08
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 86.55
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 24.03
- P/E Growth: 1.24
- Annual Revenue: $49.04 billion
- Price / Sales: 4.67
- Book Value: $36.89 per share
- Price / Book: 3.21
- Average Volume: 1.74 million shs.
- Short Ratio: 1.55
Frequently Asked Questions for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
What is Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock symbol?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "BUD."
How often does Anheuser Busch Inbev NV pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV declared a semiannual dividend on Thursday, April 13th. Investors of record on Wednesday, May 3rd will be given a dividend of $2.12 per share on Thursday, May 25th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.89%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 1st. View Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's Dividend History.
How were Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's earnings last quarter?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD) released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, March, 2nd. The company reported $0.43 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts' consensus estimates of $1.03 by $0.60. The company earned $14.20 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $14.04 billion. The firm's quarterly revenue was up 1.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $1.56 earnings per share. View Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's Earnings History.
Where is Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock going? Where will Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock price be in 2017?
18 brokers have issued 1 year price objectives for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock. Their forecasts range from $103.00 to $136.95. On average, they expect Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's share price to reach $118.59 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV.
What are analysts saying about Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Anheuser-Busch is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. Their portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. They invest the majority of their brand-building resources on their Focus Brands - those with the greatest growth potential such as global brands Budweiser®, Stella Artois® and Becks®, alongside Leffe®, Hoegaarden®, Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Antarctica®, Quilmes®, Michelob Ultra®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, Hasseröder® and Jupiler®. In addition, the company owns a 50 percent equity interest in the operating subsidiary of Grupo Modelo, Mexico's leading brewer and owner of the global Corona® brand. " (5/10/2017)
- 2. Goldman Sachs Group Inc analysts commented, "Best Of Both Words" (10/10/2016)
- 3. Morgan Stanley analysts commented, "We believe ABInBev offers the best combination of organic sales growth and self help across Global FMCG, which should command a valuation premium," analyst Olivier Nicolai wrote in a note.Nicolai's bullish thesis is based on "1) rapid top-line growth and a well-diversified group post the deal; 2) cost and revenue synergies will support group EBIT; 3) the shares warrant a 15 percent premium to global FCMG, given the stronger earnings growth profile."Post disposal of the low-growth assets from SAB (United States, China, Europe), the analyst expects Anheuser-Busch to grow organic sales by close to 6 percent a year and EBITDA by about 10 percent a year in FY17-20, putting the company's profitability and cash generation higher than peers.In addition, the analyst said very high market share with strong pricing power across most of its markets provides more visibility on earnings.Related Link: This Penalty's For You: Anheuser-Busch Ordered To Pay Up For Violating Whistleblower ProtectionsMeanwhile, Nicolai projects cost synergies of $2.5 billion. Anheuser-Busch has guided to at least $1.4 billion over four years from completion plus the $0.5 billion remaining cost savings previously announced by SABMiller. Further, the analyst expects the company to generate an additional $500 million in EBIT from revenue synergies by 2020 and $1 billion by 2022, six years after completion of the deal.In fact, Nicolai pointed out that revenue synergies would be the key medium-term upside driver as ABI rolls out its international brands Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser into SAB markets — Colombia, Peru and South Africa, as well as the rest of Africa."In addition to a review of pricing strategy, we expect positive mix, as we saw in Brazil and China where ABI was successful in its strategy around Bud and Stella," (10/5/2016)
Who are some of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Anheuser Busch Inbev NV include BF-B (BF-B), Gruma S.A.B. de C.V. (GMK), Wausau Paper Corp. (WPP), Quiksilver (ZQK), Reed's (REED), XCel Brands (XELB), Boulder Brands (SMBL), Boulder Brands (BDBD), Coca Cola HBC AG - (CCHBY), Diamond Foods (DMND), Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS), Hillshire Brands Co (SLE), Ingredion (CPO), Jarden Corp (JAH), K Swiss (KSWS), Kate Spade & Co (LIZ), Kenneth Cole Productions (KCP) and Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR).
Who owns Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Fisher Asset Management LLC (0.29%), Bank of America Corp DE (0.21%), Morgan Stanley (0.20%), First Manhattan Co. (0.13%), Fayez Sarofim & Co (0.06%) and Credit Suisse AG (0.05%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV.
Who sold Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock? Who is selling Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Fayez Sarofim & Co, Bank of America Corp DE, JPMorgan Chase & Co., SG Americas Securities LLC, JGP Global Gestao de Recursos Ltda., Renaissance Technologies LLC and Neuberger Berman Group LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV.
Who bought Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock? Who is buying Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Morgan Stanley, Laurion Capital Management LP, BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA, Haverford Trust Co., Allen Investment Management LLC, US Bancorp DE, Karp Capital Management Corp and Banco BTG Pactual S.A.. View Insider Buying and Selling for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV.
How do I buy Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock?
Shares of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock cost?
One share of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV stock can currently be purchased for approximately $118.49.
Earnings History for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)Earnings History by Quarter for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|3/2/2017||12/31/2016||$1.03||$0.43||$14.04 billion||$14.20 billion||View||Listen|
|10/28/2016||Q3||$1.19||$0.83||$11.40 billion||$11.69 billion||View||N/A|
|7/29/2016||Q216||$1.00||$1.06||$10.93 billion||$10.81 billion||View||Listen|
|5/4/2016||Q116||$0.88||$0.51||$9.94 billion||$9.40 billion||View||N/A|
|2/25/2016||Q415||$1.23||$1.56||$11.23 billion||$10.72 billion||View||Listen|
|10/30/2015||Q315||$1.26||$1.02||$11.65 billion||$11.38 billion||View||Listen|
|7/30/2015||Q215||$1.34||$1.21||$11.57 billion||$11.10 billion||View||Listen|
|5/6/2015||Q115||$1.06||$1.40||$10.24 million||$10.45 billion||View||N/A|
|2/26/2015||Q414||$1.44||$1.54||$11.80 billion||$12.02 billion||View||N/A|
|10/31/2014||Q412||$1.50||$1.42||$12.50 billion||$12.24 billion||View||N/A|
|7/31/2014||Q2||$1.35||$1.60||$12.20 billion||$12.20 billion||View||N/A|
|5/7/2014||Q1||$1.01||$0.87||$10.44 billion||$10.61 billion||View||N/A|
|2/26/2014||Q4||$1.28||$1.46||$11.58 billion||$11.71 billion||View||N/A|
|10/31/2013||Q312||$1.32||$0.73||$8.04 billion||$8.46 billion||View||N/A|
|7/31/2013||$1.05||$0.93||$10.40 billion||$10.59 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
|Most Recent Dividend:||5/25/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||9.80% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||104.03% (Based on This Year's Estimates)|
89.05% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||7 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
Dividend History by Quarter for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading History for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
Latest Headlines for Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE:BUD)
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD) Chart for Sunday, May, 28, 2017