About Tableau Software
Tableau Software, Inc. (Tableau) offers software products. The Company's technologies include visual query language (VizQL), a visual query language that translates drag-and-drop actions into data queries and then expresses the information visually, and Hybrid Data Architecture, which combines the Company's Live Query and In-Memory Data Engines technologies. The Company's products are Tableau Desktop, a self-service analytics product; Tableau Server, a business intelligence platform for organizations; Tableau Online, a hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) version of Tableau Server; Tableau Public, a cloud-based platform for analyzing and sharing public data, and Vizable, an iPhone operating software (iOS) application used to analyze data on a tablet. The Company's products are used by people across a range of organizations, including small and medium-sized businesses, government agencies, universities, research institutions and non-profits.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: DATA
- Previous Close: $54.62
- 50 Day Moving Average: $46.81
- 200 Day Moving Average: $50.00
- 52-Week Range: $39.62 - $62.53
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 324.24
- P/E Growth: 259.28
- Market Cap: $4.17B
- Outstanding Shares: 76,411,000
- Beta: 0.82
- Net Margins: -17.47%
- Return on Equity: -18.89%
- Return on Assets: -12.90%
Companies Related to Tableau Software:
- Current Ratio: 3.01%
- Quick Ratio: 3.01%
What is Tableau Software's stock symbol?
Tableau Software trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "DATA."
Where is Tableau Software's stock going? Where will Tableau Software's stock price be in 2017?
35 brokers have issued 12 month price objectives for Tableau Software's stock. Their predictions range from $30.00 to $100.00. On average, they anticipate Tableau Software's share price to reach $59.29 in the next year.
When will Tableau Software announce their earnings?
Tableau Software is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, March, 29th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Tableau Software stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Tableau Software stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Tableau Software, Inc. engages in providing analytics and data visualization software. The company offers Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and Tableau Public. It also provides related maintenance and support, and professional and training services. The Company's product helps a single user on a laptop analyze data from a simple spreadsheet, or to enable thousands of users across an enterprise to execute queries against databases. Tableau Software, Inc. is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. " (2/3/2017)
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "DATA easily exceeded low expectations, with results marking a reacceleration in new business. Does this reflect DATA's improved ability to compete, or were they really more a simple 'catch up' from the prior Q's slipped deals? 2017 guidance for only 5% top line growth implies it may be more the latter, though increased subscription tempers forecasted revenue. We believe it's likely a bit of both. We remain Hold with a $50 Price Target." (2/3/2017)
- Cowen and Company analysts commented, "DATA reported a solid qtr w/ license ARR bookings growth of ~20%, above our estimate of 7%. However, at the mid-point, 1Q guide implies flat license bookings and FY17 implies negative growth. While mgmt was bullish on execution improvements, this questions the health of pipelines and/or the deflationary impact from new pricing. We think valuation is full. Increase PT from $50 to $53." (2/3/2017)
Who owns Tableau Software stock?
Tableau Software's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (2.52%), Baillie Gifford & Co. (1.85%), Champlain Investment Partners LLC (1.51%), Allianz Asset Management AG (1.12%), FIL Ltd (1.01%) and Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.96%). Company insiders that own Tableau Software stock include A Brooke Seawell, Andrew Beers, Chris Stolte, Christian Chabot, Elissa Fink, Elliott H Jurgensen Jr, Elliott H Jurgensen, Jr, Forest Baskett, Keenan Michael Conder, Kelly Wright, Pat Hanrahan, Thomas E Walker Jr and Thomas E Walker, Jr.
Who sold Tableau Software stock? Who is selling Tableau Software stock?
Tableau Software's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including AQR Capital Management LLC, Fiera Capital Corp, TCW Group Inc., Capital Guardian Trust Co., Guggenheim Capital LLC, Envestnet Asset Management Inc., Credit Agricole S A and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP. Company insiders that have sold Tableau Software stock in the last year include Andrew Beers, Chris Stolte, Christian Chabot, Elissa Fink, Elliott H Jurgensen Jr, Forest Baskett, Keenan Michael Conder, Kelly Wright and Thomas E Walker Jr.
Who bought Tableau Software stock? Who is buying Tableau Software stock?
Tableau Software's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, Champlain Investment Partners LLC, FIL Ltd, FMR LLC, J. Goldman & Co LP, Graham Capital Management L.P., Russell Investments Group Ltd. and A.R.T. Advisors LLC.
How do I buy Tableau Software stock?
Shares of Tableau Software can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Tableau Software stock cost?
One share of Tableau Software stock can currently be purchased for approximately $55.12.