About DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE:DRH)
DiamondRock Hospitality Company is a self-advised real estate investment trust (REIT) that is an owner of a leading portfolio of geographically diversified hotels concentrated in top gateway markets and destination resort locations. As of February 26, 2018, the Company owns 28 premium quality hotels with over 9,600 rooms. The Company has strategically positioned its hotels to be operated both under leading global brand families such as Hilton and Marriott as well as unique boutique hotels in the lifestyle segment. For further information on the Company and its portfolio, please visit DiamondRock Hospitality Company's website at www.drhc.com.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Real estate investment trusts
Trailing P/E Ratio12.17
Forward P/E Ratio11.82
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$870.01 million
Price / Sales2.81
Cash Flow$0.9255 per share
Price / Cash13.15
Book Value$9.15 per share
Price / Book1.33
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)$1.00
Net Income$91.87 million
Return on Equity4.77%
Return on Assets2.82%
DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE:DRH) Frequently Asked Questions
What is DiamondRock Hospitality's stock symbol?
DiamondRock Hospitality trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "DRH."
How often does DiamondRock Hospitality pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for DiamondRock Hospitality?
DiamondRock Hospitality declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, June 1st. Shareholders of record on Friday, June 29th will be given a dividend of $0.125 per share on Thursday, July 12th. This represents a $0.50 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.11%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, June 28th. View DiamondRock Hospitality's Dividend History.
How were DiamondRock Hospitality's earnings last quarter?
DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE:DRH) announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May, 3rd. The real estate investment trust reported $0.02 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.13. The real estate investment trust earned $181.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $183.37 million. DiamondRock Hospitality had a net margin of 10.21% and a return on equity of 4.77%. DiamondRock Hospitality's revenue was down 7.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.18 EPS. View DiamondRock Hospitality's Earnings History.
When is DiamondRock Hospitality's next earnings date?
What guidance has DiamondRock Hospitality issued on next quarter's earnings?
DiamondRock Hospitality issued an update on its FY18 earnings guidance on Thursday, May, 3rd. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $1.01-1.05 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $1.02.
What price target have analysts set for DRH?
11 Wall Street analysts have issued 1 year target prices for DiamondRock Hospitality's shares. Their predictions range from $10.00 to $14.00. On average, they expect DiamondRock Hospitality's stock price to reach $12.4063 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for DiamondRock Hospitality.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about DiamondRock Hospitality stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about DiamondRock Hospitality stock:
- 1. Boenning Scattergood analysts commented, "We remain Neutral-rated on the company for the time being. Key Points: FFO Beat: DRH reported Adjusted FFO of $0.25 per share, two cents ahead of consensus and a penny ahead of last year. Full year Adjusted FFO came in at $1.00 per share, a two-cent decline compared to last year, yet also two cents ahead of the prior top end of guidance. RevPAR Up 3.8%: RevPAR increased by 3.8% to $184.24. ADR rose 1.7% to $236.95 with a 170 bps occupancy increase to 77.8%. Full year RevPAR was up 2.5% to $184.09 at the high end of 2017 guidance. Business transient, representing one-third of total revenue, outperformed with an 11.2% increase while short-term booking saw double digit growth; full year group business also outperformed by increasing 2.5%. Chicago Gwen, Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, Boston Renaissance, and Charleston Renaissance led the portfolio growth while New York City also outperformed." (2/28/2018)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "DiamondRock Hospitality Company is a self-advised real estate company that owns, acquires and invests in upper upscale and upscale hotel properties located primarily in North America. To a lesser extent, it may invest, on a selective basis, in premium limited-service and extended-stay hotel properties in urban locations. The Company has a strategic acquisition sourcing relationship with Marriott International. " (11/14/2017)
- 3. Canaccord Genuity analysts commented, "We believe the expiration of the three managed-only facility contracts was not only immaterial to earnings, but also fairly well understood. After CXW’s peer put up a 2Q miss and guidance cut this morning, we believe expectations heading into CXW’s print this evening were low." (8/7/2017)
Who are some of DiamondRock Hospitality's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to DiamondRock Hospitality include Iron Mountain (IRM), SL Green Realty (SLG), Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT), Camden Property Trust (CPT), Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS), AGNC Investment (AGNC), Macerich (MAC), Sun Communities (SUI), VICI Properties (VICI), Kilroy Realty (KRC), Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI), WP Carey (WPC), Vereit (VER), Kimco Realty (KIM) and Lamar Advertising (LAMR).
Who are DiamondRock Hospitality's key executives?
DiamondRock Hospitality's management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. Mark W. Brugger, Pres, CEO & Director (Age 48)
- Mr. Thomas G. Healy, Exec. VP of Asset Management & COO (Age 50)
- Mr. Troy G. Furbay, Exec. VP & Chief Investment Officer (Age 51)
- Mr. William J. Tennis, Exec. VP, Gen. Counsel & Corp. Sec. (Age 63)
- Mr. Jay Lecoryelle Johnson, Exec. VP & CFO
Has DiamondRock Hospitality been receiving favorable news coverage?
News articles about DRH stock have trended somewhat negative this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. DiamondRock Hospitality earned a news impact score of -0.13 on Accern's scale. They also gave news articles about the real estate investment trust an impact score of 45.69 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the next few days.
Who are DiamondRock Hospitality's major shareholders?
DiamondRock Hospitality's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include BlackRock Inc. (17.58%), Prudential Financial Inc. (3.97%), Resolution Capital Ltd (3.54%), Northern Trust Corp (3.45%), Victory Capital Management Inc. (1.69%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.60%). Company insiders that own DiamondRock Hospitality stock include Briony R Quinn, Gilbert T Ray, Mark W Brugger, Maureen L Mcavey, Sean M Mahoney and William J Tennis. View Institutional Ownership Trends for DiamondRock Hospitality.
Which institutional investors are selling DiamondRock Hospitality stock?
DRH stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Millennium Management LLC, Resolution Capital Ltd, Barclays PLC, Systematic Financial Management LP, Virginia Retirement Systems ET AL, Royal Bank of Canada, Thompson Investment Management Inc. and Sei Investments Co.. Company insiders that have sold DiamondRock Hospitality company stock in the last year include Briony R Quinn, Gilbert T Ray, Maureen L Mcavey and William J Tennis. View Insider Buying and Selling for DiamondRock Hospitality.
Which institutional investors are buying DiamondRock Hospitality stock?
DRH stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Prudential Financial Inc., Ceredex Value Advisors LLC, BlackRock Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Echo Street Capital Management LLC, Matarin Capital Management LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd. and LSV Asset Management. View Insider Buying and Selling for DiamondRock Hospitality.
How do I buy shares of DiamondRock Hospitality?
Shares of DRH can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is DiamondRock Hospitality's stock price today?
One share of DRH stock can currently be purchased for approximately $12.17.
How big of a company is DiamondRock Hospitality?
DiamondRock Hospitality has a market capitalization of $2.44 billion and generates $870.01 million in revenue each year. The real estate investment trust earns $91.87 million in net income (profit) each year or $1.00 on an earnings per share basis. DiamondRock Hospitality employs 29 workers across the globe.
How can I contact DiamondRock Hospitality?
DiamondRock Hospitality's mailing address is 2 BETHESDA METRO CENTER SUITE 1400, BETHESDA MD, 20814. The real estate investment trust can be reached via phone at 240-744-1150 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for DiamondRock Hospitality (DRH)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about DiamondRock Hospitality and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe DRH will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe DRH will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.