About Godaddy (NYSE:GDDY)
GoDaddy Inc. designs and develops cloud-based technology products for small businesses, Web design professionals, and individuals in the United States and internationally. It provides domain name registration product that enables to engage customers at the initial stage of establishing a digital identity; hosting products, such as shared Website hosting, Website hosting on virtual private servers and virtual dedicated servers, managed hosting, and security. The company also offers presence products, including GoCentral, an online tool that enables customers to build Websites and online stores; and a range of marketing tools designed to help businesses acquire and engage customers, as well as search engine optimization that helps customers get their Websites found on search sites. In addition, the company offers business application products, including Microsoft Office 365, email accounts, email marketing, and telephony services. GoDaddy Inc. was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Computer integrated systems design
SectorComputer and Technology
Trailing P/E Ratio177.98
Forward P/E Ratio177.95
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$2.23 billion
Price / Sales5.72
Cash Flow$1.6750 per share
Price / Cash44.62
Book Value$3.25 per share
Price / Book23.00
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)$0.42
Net Income$136.40 million
Return on Equity11.05%
Return on Assets0.99%
Godaddy (NYSE:GDDY) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Godaddy's stock symbol?
Godaddy trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "GDDY."
How were Godaddy's earnings last quarter?
Godaddy Inc (NYSE:GDDY) issued its earnings results on Tuesday, May, 8th. The technology company reported $0.02 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.02. The technology company earned $633.20 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $622.54 million. Godaddy had a return on equity of 11.05% and a net margin of 6.18%. The business's quarterly revenue was up 29.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $0.01 earnings per share. View Godaddy's Earnings History.
When is Godaddy's next earnings date?
What price target have analysts set for GDDY?
19 Wall Street analysts have issued twelve-month price objectives for Godaddy's stock. Their predictions range from $48.00 to $84.00. On average, they expect Godaddy's share price to reach $66.9333 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Godaddy.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Godaddy stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Godaddy stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "GoDaddy's new mobile-optimized website builder, GoCentral, has been gaining momentum and will be contribute to the company's top line growth. In the past 12-months, the stock has outperformed the industry it belongs to. The company intends to release additional new GoCentral verticals, markets and features throughout 2017. Growth in customers, new products and contribution from HEG acquisition are the drivers of the revenue of the company. The company’s investment in products, technology platform and customer care, as well as offering innovative and increasingly personalized products and services globally will drive shareholder value. However, significant competition, heavy debt burden along with controversies surrounding the company will pose major challenges." (2/6/2018)
- 2. B. Riley analysts commented, "We believe portfolio purchases are incrementally positive for GDDY as: 1) they increase merchandising opportunities; 2) GDDY can use a portfolio’s scale to sell faster or monetize better (through advertising); 3) domain portfolios offer a higher margin revenue stream. We estimate the size of the portfolios at 300,000-400,000 domains and, assuming the average price of $140 per domain paid for MCHX’s portfolio in 2015, we believe GDDY would have paid about $45-60MM for the two purchases. The caveat is the size and quality of portfolios which are not known and hence the pricing could also vary from $140 per domain paid for MCHX’s portfolio to the $500 paid for Worldwide Media’s domains. We estimate this portfolio could provide an incremental ~$15MM in annual revenue at about 50% gross margins." (10/26/2017)
Who are some of Godaddy's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Godaddy include Cerner (CERN), Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY), Open Text (OTEX), Leidos (LDOS), CSRA (CSRA), Scientific Games (SGMS), CACI INTERNATIONAL INC Common Stock (CACI), Science Applications International (SAIC), Verint Systems (VRNT), Ebix (EBIX), NetScout Systems (NTCT), Convergys (CVG), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX), Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) and Quality Systems (QSII).
Who are Godaddy's key executives?
Godaddy's management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. Scott W. Wagner, Chief Exec. Officer (Age 47)
- Mr. Robert R. Parsons CPA, CPA, Founder & Non-Employee Director (Age 68)
- Mr. Raymond E. Winborne Jr., Chief Financial Officer (Age 50)
- Ms. Nima J. Kelly, Exec. VP & Gen. Counsel (Age 55)
- Ms. Barbara J. Rechterman, Chief Marketing Officer (Age 55)
When did Godaddy IPO?
(GDDY) raised $396 million in an initial public offering (IPO) on Wednesday, April 1st 2015. The company issued 22,000,000 shares at a price of $17.00-$19.00 per share. Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan and Citigroup served as the underwriters for the IPO and Barclays, Deutsche Bank Securities, RBC Capital Markets, KKR, Stifel, Piper Jaffray, Oppenheimer and JMP Securities were co-managers.
Has Godaddy been receiving favorable news coverage?
Headlines about GDDY stock have trended somewhat positive on Monday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Godaddy earned a news sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern's scale. They also assigned news coverage about the technology company an impact score of 47.03 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the next several days.
Who are Godaddy's major shareholders?
Godaddy's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Select Equity Group L.P. (3.36%), BlackRock Inc. (3.19%), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (3.08%), Winslow Capital Management LLC (2.50%), Franklin Resources Inc. (1.33%) and Eaton Vance Management (0.87%). Company insiders that own Godaddy stock include Ah Kee Andrew Low, Arne Josefsberg, Auguste Goldman, Barbara J Rechterman, Betsy Rafael, Blake Irving, Brian Sharples, Charles J Robel, Fund Holdings LP Kkr, James M Carroll, Jay C Hoag, Kkr 2006 Gp Llc, Lake Group LLC Silver, Matthew B Kelpy, Nima Kelly, Raymond E Winborne Jr, Rebecca Morrow, Rick Kimball, Robert R Parsons, Scott Wagner and Steven Aldrich. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Godaddy.
Which institutional investors are selling Godaddy stock?
GDDY stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Victory Capital Management Inc., Clearfield Capital Management LP, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Nuveen Asset Management LLC, Spark Investment Management LLC, Penn Capital Management Co. Inc., Profund Advisors LLC and Massachusetts Financial Services Co. MA. Company insiders that have sold Godaddy company stock in the last year include Ah Kee Andrew Low, Arne Josefsberg, Auguste Goldman, Barbara J Rechterman, Betsy Rafael, Blake Irving, Brian Sharples, Fund Holdings LP Kkr, James M Carroll, Kkr 2006 Gp Llc, Lake Group LLC Silver, Nima Kelly, Raymond E Winborne Jr, Rebecca Morrow, Rick Kimball, Robert R Parsons, Scott Wagner and Steven Aldrich. View Insider Buying and Selling for Godaddy.
Which institutional investors are buying Godaddy stock?
GDDY stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Winslow Capital Management LLC, Millennium Management LLC, Select Equity Group L.P., BlackRock Inc., Sei Investments Co., White Elm Capital LLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Godaddy.
How do I buy shares of Godaddy?
Shares of GDDY can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Godaddy's stock price today?
One share of GDDY stock can currently be purchased for approximately $74.74.
How big of a company is Godaddy?
Godaddy has a market capitalization of $12.53 billion and generates $2.23 billion in revenue each year. The technology company earns $136.40 million in net income (profit) each year or $0.42 on an earnings per share basis. Godaddy employs 5,990 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Godaddy?
Godaddy's mailing address is 14455 NORTH HAYDEN ROAD, SCOTTSDALE AZ, 85260. The technology company can be reached via phone at 480-505-8800 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Godaddy (GDDY)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Godaddy and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe GDDY will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe GDDY will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.