About Globant S.A.
Globant S.A. is a digitally native technology services company. The Company's principal operating subsidiary is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. During the year ended December 31, 2015, 83.7% of its revenues were generated by clients in North America, 11.0% in Latin America and Asia, and 5.3% in Europe. It builds digital journeys, which consists of different software products, including mobile apps, Web apps, sensors and other software and hardware appliances that work orchestrated by a backend that uses big data and fast data to create a understanding of each consumer and how to act upon each scenario. The Company delivers digital journeys with a comprehensive approach that includes Stay Relevant, which helps its customers stay fit for the future of their industries; Discover, which think and conceive specific digital journeys for each customer; Build, which creates each digital journey leveraging the work of its Studios, its services over platforms and its agile pods methodologies.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Information Technology Services
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: GLOB
- Previous Close: $37.15
- 50 Day Moving Average: $34.14
- 200 Day Moving Average: $38.17
- 52-Week Range: $26.10 - $47.19
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 35.72
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 21.98
- P/E Growth: 1.37
- Market Cap: $1.29B
- Outstanding Shares: 34,599,000
- Beta: 0.82
- Net Margins: 11.32%
- Return on Equity: 19.58%
- Return on Assets: 14.30%
Companies Related to Globant S.A.:
- Current Ratio: 2.54%
- Quick Ratio: 2.54%
What is Globant S.A.'s stock symbol?
Globant S.A. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "GLOB."
Where is Globant S.A.'s stock going? Where will Globant S.A.'s stock price be in 2017?
6 brokers have issued 12-month price targets for Globant S.A.'s shares. Their predictions range from $36.00 to $48.50. On average, they expect Globant S.A.'s share price to reach $42.42 in the next year.
When will Globant S.A. announce their earnings?
Globant S.A. is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, May, 8th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Globant S.A. stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Globant S.A. stock:
- Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We maintain our Neutral rating on Globant and lower our PT to $36 from $43. We continue look for a more favorable risk/reward. The company reported steady quarterly results and announced 2017 guidance with revenue projections in line with expectations. Margins were guided to be flat to slightly down in 2017, leading to EPS guidance below expectations. We like Globant's positioning at the heart of the digital movement and continue to seek an opportunity to become more constructive' The growth outlook remains positive, as quarterly top-line results were above expectations again and management announced 2017 guidance with revenue projections in line with street estimates. Disney regained its position as largest client back from Southwest. This relationship is likely to remain static in our view, with the top position continuing to stay in flux." (2/17/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Globant S.A. is a technology services provider. The Company provides engineering, design, and innovation services for clients. Globant offers content management systems; and e-commerce applications. It is also involved in the provision of data management solutions; and quality assurance engagement strategy, mobile testing, test automation, load and performance testing, and game testing services. It provides various software solutions primarily in North America, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. Globant S.A. is based in Luxembourg. " (1/17/2017)
Who owns Globant S.A. stock?
Globant S.A.'s stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include State Street Corp (1.22%), Thornburg Investment Management Inc. (0.82%), Janus Capital Management LLC (0.62%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.59%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.53%) and Aberdeen Asset Management PLC UK (0.49%).
Who sold Globant S.A. stock? Who is selling Globant S.A. stock?
Globant S.A.'s stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Wall Street Associates, Ativo Capital Management LLC and Federated Investors Inc. PA.
Who bought Globant S.A. stock? Who is buying Globant S.A. stock?
Globant S.A.'s stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Thornburg Investment Management Inc., Russell Investments Group Ltd., Renaissance Technologies LLC, Aberdeen Asset Management PLC UK, Janus Capital Management LLC, Newfoundland Capital Management, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP and State Street Corp.
How do I buy Globant S.A. stock?
Shares of Globant S.A. can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Globant S.A. stock cost?
One share of Globant S.A. stock can currently be purchased for approximately $37.15.