About Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
Kilroy Realty Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company operates through the office properties segment. It operates in office and mixed-use submarkets along the West Coast. It owns, develops, acquires and manages real estate assets, consisting primarily of Class A properties in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, the San Francisco Bay Area and Greater Seattle. It owns its interests in all of its real estate assets through Kilroy Realty, L.P. (Operating Partnership) and the Kilroy Realty Finance Partnership, L.P. (Finance Partnership). Its stabilized portfolio includes all of its properties with the exception of development and redevelopment properties under construction or committed for construction, lease-up properties, real estate assets held for sale and undeveloped land. As of December 31, 2016, its stabilized portfolio of operating properties included 108 stabilized office properties and a stabilized residential property.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Finance
- Industry: Commercial REITs
- Sub-Industry: Office REITs
- Symbol: NYSE:KRC
- CUSIP: 49427F10
- Web: www.kilroyrealty.com
- Market Cap: $7.1 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 98,365,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $70.63
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $72.00
- 52 Week Range: $66.98 - $78.33
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 52.49
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 45.42
- P/E Growth: 7.17
- Annual Revenue: $691.9 million
- Price / Sales: 10.27
- Book Value: $37.24 per share
- Price / Book: 1.94
- Annual Dividend: $1.70
- Dividend Yield: 2.4%
- EBITDA: $400.8 million
- Net Margins: 21.75%
- Return on Equity: 4.11%
- Return on Assets: 2.24%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.66%
- Current Ratio: 2.93%
- Quick Ratio: 2.93%
- Average Volume: 573,348 shs.
- Beta: 0.77
- Short Ratio: 6.33
Frequently Asked Questions for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
What is Kilroy Realty Corporation's stock symbol?
Kilroy Realty Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "KRC."
How often does Kilroy Realty Corporation pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Kilroy Realty Corporation?
Kilroy Realty Corporation announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, September 13th. Investors of record on Friday, September 29th will be given a dividend of $0.425 per share on Wednesday, October 18th. This represents a $1.70 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.35%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 28th. View Kilroy Realty Corporation's Dividend History.
How were Kilroy Realty Corporation's earnings last quarter?
Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC) issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July, 26th. The company reported $0.87 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.86 by $0.01. The company earned $180.60 million during the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $178.63 million. Kilroy Realty Corporation had a return on equity of 4.11% and a net margin of 21.75%. Kilroy Realty Corporation's revenue for the quarter was up 12.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.86 earnings per share. View Kilroy Realty Corporation's Earnings History.
When will Kilroy Realty Corporation make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Kilroy Realty Corporation issued on next quarter's earnings?
Kilroy Realty Corporation updated its FY17 earnings guidance on Wednesday, July, 26th. The company provided earnings per share guidance of $3.35-$3.45 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of $3.44.
Where is Kilroy Realty Corporation's stock going? Where will Kilroy Realty Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
9 brokerages have issued 1-year target prices for Kilroy Realty Corporation's shares. Their forecasts range from $70.00 to $82.00. On average, they expect Kilroy Realty Corporation's share price to reach $77.50 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Kilroy Realty Corporation.
What are analysts saying about Kilroy Realty Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Kilroy Realty Corporation stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Kilroy Realty Corporation owns, operates and develops commercial and industrial properties, primarily in California, Washington, and Arizona. At March 31, 1997, the Company owned 2.0 million square feet of commercial office space and 1.3 million square feet of industrial space. " (10/4/2017)
- 2. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "We are upgrading shares of KRC to In-Line (IL) from Underperform (UP) following the stock's recent decline and underperformance relative to office and the broader REIT sector, and with shares now showing more attractive upside to our PT versus early March when the stock was trading much closer to our $76 PT. Since a competitor conference in early March, where KRC confirmed that it had ended lease negotiations with a prospective large single-user in the life sciences sector for Exchange, shares have declined -6% (-70bp versus office and -420bp versus the RMZ). This decline represents over ~$430mn of equity value loss versus a development project with all-in costs of $485mn that is slated to be completed later this year at an eventual 7.5% to 8% stabilized yield, which implies that the market has essentially 'written off' the entire book value of the asset. We are believers in KRC's dual-track approach of building a pipeline of tech and life sciences tenants for Exchange behind a complex, long-term negotiation with an institutional tenant that also included a minority equity sale and long-term purchase option. In our view, it is likely that we see some leasing announced over the next 6 months which would reduce/remove an overhang on the stock and also free up other projects such as 333 Dexter in Seattle. We also believe that KRC deserves credit for its track record of value creation irrespective of the recent experience at Exchange, particularly at the Flower Mart project which we believe could be monetized for ~$200 per buildable foot today and add ~$2/sh of upside to our NAV estimates (although today we only value the land at book value). Finally, we completed a full rebuild of our earnings projection and NAV models which we are publishing along with this upgrade. We detail our FFO and NAV changes below although they do not change materially, and our unchanged $76 PT implies +9.5% upside from current levels including the +2.4% dividend yield." (3/28/2017)
Who are some of Kilroy Realty Corporation's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Kilroy Realty Corporation include Vornado Realty Trust (VNO), Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE), Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT), VEREIT (VER), Land Securities Group plc (LAND), Douglas Emmett (DEI), British Land Company PLC (BLND), Liberty Property Trust (LPT), EPR Properties (EPR), DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT), SEGRO plc (SGRO), Biomed Realty Trust (BMR), STORE Capital Corporation (STOR), Hammerson plc (HMSO), Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ), PS Business Parks (PSB), Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) and Derwent London Plc (DLN).
Who are Kilroy Realty Corporation's key executives?
Kilroy Realty Corporation's management team includes the folowing people:
- John B. Kilroy Jr., Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Tyler H. Rose, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Secretary
- Jeffrey C. Hawken, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Steve Rosetta, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
- Justin Smart, Executive Vice President - Development and Construction Services
- Edward F. Brennan Ph.D., Lead Independent Director
- Jolie A. Hunt, Independent Director
- Scott S. Ingraham, Independent Director
- Gary Stevenson, Independent Director
- Peter B. Stoneberg, Independent Director
Who owns Kilroy Realty Corporation stock?
Kilroy Realty Corporation's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include PGGM Investments (2.76%), Mutual of America Capital Management LLC (0.11%), Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. (0.10%) and State Treasurer State of Michigan (0.04%). Company insiders that own Kilroy Realty Corporation stock include Jeffrey C Hawken and Justin William Smart. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Kilroy Realty Corporation.
Who sold Kilroy Realty Corporation stock? Who is selling Kilroy Realty Corporation stock?
Kilroy Realty Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. and State Treasurer State of Michigan. Company insiders that have sold Kilroy Realty Corporation stock in the last year include Jeffrey C Hawken and Justin William Smart. View Insider Buying and Selling for Kilroy Realty Corporation.
Who bought Kilroy Realty Corporation stock? Who is buying Kilroy Realty Corporation stock?
How do I buy Kilroy Realty Corporation stock?
Shares of Kilroy Realty Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Kilroy Realty Corporation's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE KRC)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Kilroy Realty Corporation and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Kilroy Realty Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $72.22.
Consensus Ratings for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||5 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.44)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$77.50 (7.31% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
Analysts' Ratings History for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
(Data available from 10/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|9/21/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$77.00||Low|
|9/19/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Initiated Coverage||Neutral -> Neutral||$70.00||Low|
|8/16/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$80.00 -> $77.00||Low|
|8/14/2017||Evercore ISI||Upgrade||In-Line -> Outperform||$78.00||High|
|5/25/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Boost Price Target||Hold||$75.00 -> $78.00||Low|
|4/5/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$82.00||Medium|
|1/3/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Downgrade||Outperform -> Sector Perform||$82.00 -> $80.00||N/A|
|12/1/2016||Wells Fargo & Company||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$78.00||N/A|
|8/26/2016||Robert W. Baird||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$78.00||N/A|
|8/25/2016||BTIG Research||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$80.00||N/A|
|7/29/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Boost Price Target||Neutral||$71.00 -> $76.00||N/A|
|7/27/2016||DA Davidson||Boost Price Target||Neutral||$70.00 -> $78.00||N/A|
|3/7/2016||Argus||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||N/A|
|2/9/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Lower Price Target||Overweight||$71.00 -> $61.00||N/A|
|2/5/2016||BB&T Corporation||Lower Price Target||$80.00 -> $79.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)Earnings History by Quarter for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE KRC)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|7/26/2017||Q2 17||$0.86||$0.87||$178.63 million||$180.60 million||View||N/A|
|4/26/2017||Q1 2017||$0.85||$0.26||$172.26 million||$179.30 million||View||N/A|
|2/6/2017||Q4 2016||$0.86||$0.29||$163.31 million||$168.65 million||View||Listen|
|10/26/2016||Q3||$0.87||$0.92||$144.06 million||$168.30 million||View||Listen|
|7/25/2016||Q216||$0.85||$0.86||$140.64 million||$160.10 million||View||Listen|
|4/27/2016||Q1||$0.81||$0.82||$138.18 million||$145.40 million||View||Listen|
|2/1/2016||Q415||$0.79||$0.80||$136.16 million||$147.40 million||View||Listen|
|10/28/2015||Q315||$0.76||$0.77||$131.71 million||$141.60 million||View||Listen|
|7/29/2015||Q215||$0.76||$0.82||$133.61 million||$146.23 million||View||Listen|
|4/29/2015||Q115||$0.95||$1.01||$134.90 million||$146.08 million||View||Listen|
|1/28/2015||Q414||$0.72||$0.78||$124.22 million||$141.60 million||View||Listen|
|10/28/2014||Q314||$0.67||$0.69||$87.12 million||$129.02 million||View||Listen|
|7/28/2014||Q214||$0.70||$0.72||$117.10 million||$129.19 million||View||Listen|
|2/4/2014||Q413||$0.64||$0.67||$108.19 million||$120.60 million||View||Listen|
|10/29/2013||Q313||$0.63||$0.69||$113.99 million||$115.70 million||View||Listen|
|7/30/2013||$0.62||$0.69||$107.84 million||$124.48 million||View||Listen|
|5/1/2013||Q113||$0.62||$0.62||$109.87 million||$117.50 million||View||Listen|
|1/31/2013||Q412||$0.62||$0.63||$102.94 million||$111.10 million||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $3.46
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $3.71
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
|Most Recent Dividend:||10/18/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||1.20% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||122.30% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
134.92% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
106.92% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE KRC)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.28%Insider Trades by Quarter for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 99.78%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|6/14/2017||Justin William Smart||Insider||Sell||10,000||$76.86||$768,600.00|| |
|6/13/2017||Justin William Smart||Insider||Sell||10,000||$76.66||$766,600.00|| |
|12/7/2016||Jeffrey C Hawken||COO||Sell||12,932||$75.39||$974,943.48|| |
|12/6/2016||Jeffrey C Hawken||COO||Sell||37,068||$75.15||$2,785,660.20|| |
|2/25/2015||John B Kilroy Jr||CEO||Sell||27,316||$74.99||$2,048,426.84|| |
|2/25/2015||Tyler H Rose||CFO||Sell||25,000||$75.19||$1,879,750.00|| |
|2/24/2015||John B Kilroy Jr||CEO||Sell||44,783||$75.34||$3,373,951.22|| |
|2/23/2015||John B Kilroy Jr||CEO||Sell||77,901||$76.54||$5,962,542.54|| |
Headline Trends for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
Latest Headlines for Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017