About MRC Global
MRC Global Inc. is an industrial distributor of pipe, valves and fittings (PVF) and related products and services to the energy industry. The Company operates through three segments: the United States of America, Canada and International. It has branches in principal industrial, hydrocarbon producing and refining areas throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australasia, the Middle East and Kazakhstan. Its product types include valves, automation and instrumentation; carbon steel fittings and flanges and stainless steel and alloy pipe and fittings; line pipe, and oil country tubular goods (OCTG). Its valves, automation and instrumentation product offering includes ball, butterfly, gate, check, needle and plug valves, which are manufactured from cast steel, stainless/alloy steel, forged steel, carbon steel or cast and ductile iron. Its carbon steel fittings and flanges include carbon weld fittings, flanges and piping components used to connect piping and valve systems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Industrial Products
- Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
- Sub-Industry: Trading Companies & Distributors
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: MRC
- CUSIP: 55345K10
- Previous Close: $19.92
- 50 Day Moving Average: $20.64
- 200 Day Moving Average: $17.92
- 52-Week Range: $11.48 - $22.52
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 33.20
- P/E Growth: 19.27
- Market Cap: $1.89B
- Outstanding Shares: 94,852,000
- Beta: 1.36
- Net Margins: -13.92%
- Return on Equity: -0.01%
Companies Related to MRC Global:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.63%
- Current Ratio: 2.81%
- Quick Ratio: 1.52%
What is MRC Global's stock symbol?
MRC Global trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "MRC."
Where is MRC Global's stock going? Where will MRC Global's stock price be in 2017?
6 equities research analysts have issued 12-month price targets for MRC Global's stock. Their forecasts range from $16.00 to $25.00. On average, they expect MRC Global's share price to reach $21.00 in the next year.
When will MRC Global announce their earnings?
MRC Global is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, May, 1st 2017.
What are analysts saying about MRC Global stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about MRC Global stock:
- Evercore ISI analysts commented, "We continue to view the company as one of the most impressive self-improvement stories of the downturn, after it successfully redeployed funds from robust counter-cyclical cash flow generation to completely revamp its balance sheet. A significantly improved balance sheet and best in class working capital efficiency enables MRC to build its cash hoard, opportunistically repurchase shares, and fund organic growth through the upcycle while maintaining the flexibility to pursue accretive M&A opportunities. The company is poised for considerable earnings growth in 2017 and has a proven track record of execution which we expect will become a key differentiator throughout the upcycle' MRC Global reported a 4Q16 adjusted loss of $0.18/sh, missing our ($0.12) estimate and consensus of ($0.10). From the results we excluded a $7MM after-tax severance/restructuring charge which reduced GAAP EPS by ~$0.07/sh. Total revenue of $719MM fell 9% QoQ (-21% YoY ex-OCTG) and was 4% below our $749MM estimate primarily due to lower-than-expected downstream revenue." (2/22/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Over the last one month, MRC Global's shares outperformed compared with the Zacks Categorized Steel Pipe & tubes industry. The company remains bullish in improving its business on the back of superior customer relationships, working capital optimization and operational expense management. Even so, the recently signed contracts are also anticipated to generate benefits in the near term. Over the last 60 days, Zacks Consensus Estimate for the stock has moved north for 2017. However, headwinds such as weak energy resource prices, Brexit vote and slow domestic demand of emerging markets have been weighing over MRC Global's sales. Moreover, other issues such as appreciation of the U.S. dollar, extensive industry rivalry and weakening steel price also remain major causes of worry for the company." (2/7/2017)
Who owns MRC Global stock?
MRC Global's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (7.57%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (5.66%), Tweedy Browne Co. LLC (5.04%), Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC (2.61%), State Street Corp (2.05%) and FIL Ltd (2.03%). Company insiders that own MRC Global stock include Daniel J Churay, Gerard Pieter Krans, H B Wehrle III, James E Braun, Karl Witt and Scott Alan Hutchinson.
Who sold MRC Global stock? Who is selling MRC Global stock?
MRC Global's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, AQR Capital Management LLC, GSA Capital Partners LLP, ZWJ Investment Counsel Inc., Bogle Investment Management L P DE, Ellington Management Group LLC, Martingale Asset Management L P and Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY. Company insiders that have sold MRC Global stock in the last year include Daniel J Churay, Gerard Pieter Krans and H B Wehrle III.
Who bought MRC Global stock? Who is buying MRC Global stock?
MRC Global's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, FIL Ltd, Ardevora Asset Management LLP, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Two Sigma Investments LP, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Marshall Wace LLP and Renaissance Technologies LLC. Company insiders that have bought MRC Global stock in the last two years include James E Braun, Karl Witt and Scott Alan Hutchinson.
How do I buy MRC Global stock?
Shares of MRC Global can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of MRC Global stock cost?
One share of MRC Global stock can currently be purchased for approximately $19.92.