About Pfizer (NYSE:PFE)
Pfizer Inc. (Pfizer) is a research-based global biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacture of healthcare products. Its global portfolio includes medicines and vaccines, as well as consumer healthcare products. The Company manages its commercial operations through two business segments: Pfizer Innovative Health (IH) and Pfizer Essential Health (EH). IH focuses on developing and commercializing medicines and vaccines, as well as products for consumer healthcare. IH therapeutic areas include internal medicine, vaccines, oncology, inflammation and immunology, rare diseases and consumer healthcare. EH includes legacy brands, branded generics, generic sterile injectable products, biosimilars and infusion systems. EH also includes a research and development (R&D) organization, as well as its contract manufacturing business. Its brands include Prevnar 13, Xeljanz, Eliquis, Lipitor, Celebrex, Pristiq and Viagra.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E Ratio20.72
Forward P/E Ratio12.29
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$52.55 billion
Price / Sales4.11
Cash Flow$3.55 per share
Price / Cash10.22
Book Value$9.86 per share
Price / Book3.68
Net Income$21.31 billion
Return on Equity26.86%
Return on Assets9.44%
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pfizer's stock symbol?
Pfizer trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "PFE."
How often does Pfizer pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Pfizer?
Pfizer announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, December 18th. Shareholders of record on Friday, February 2nd will be paid a dividend of $0.34 per share on Thursday, March 1st. This represents a $1.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.75%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 1st. This is a boost from Pfizer's previous quarterly dividend of $0.32. View Pfizer's Dividend History.
How will Pfizer's stock buyback program work?
Pfizer announced that its board has initiated a stock repurchase plan on Tuesday, December 19th 2017, which allows the company to buyback $10,000,000,000.00 in outstanding shares, according to EventVestor. This buyback authorization allows the company to purchase shares of its stock through open market purchases. Shares buyback plans are typically a sign that the company's management believes its shares are undervalued.
How were Pfizer's earnings last quarter?
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, January, 30th. The biopharmaceutical company reported $0.62 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.56 by $0.06. The biopharmaceutical company earned $13.70 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $13.67 billion. Pfizer had a return on equity of 26.86% and a net margin of 40.55%. The company's quarterly revenue was up .6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the business earned $0.47 earnings per share. View Pfizer's Earnings History.
When will Pfizer make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Pfizer issued on next quarter's earnings?
Pfizer updated its FY18 earnings guidance on Tuesday, January, 30th. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $2.90-3.00 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus earnings per share estimate of $2.78. The company issued revenue guidance of $53.5-55.5 billion, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $53.82 billion.
Where is Pfizer's stock going? Where will Pfizer's stock price be in 2018?
18 brokerages have issued 12 month target prices for Pfizer's shares. Their predictions range from $31.00 to $43.00. On average, they anticipate Pfizer's share price to reach $39.29 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Pfizer.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Pfizer stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Pfizer stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Pfizer is working on strengthening its product portfolio through acquisitions and licensing deals. Pfizer faces headwinds in the form of genericization of key drugs, lost alliance revenues, pricing pressure and rising competition which is hurting the top-line. Though Pfizer’s growing immuno-oncology portfolio offers strong potential, many of these assets are in early stage of development. Nonetheless, we believe that new products like Ibrance, contribution from acquisitions, cost-cutting efforts and share buybacks should help the company achieve its guidance. Pfizer also boasts a strong pipeline and expects approximately 25 to 30 drug approvals over the next five years, including around 15 products that have blockbuster potential. Bavencio is being considered a key long-term growth driver for Pfizer. Pfizer has a mixed record of earnings surprises in recent quarters. Estimates have gone up slightly ahead of its Q4 earnings release." (1/24/2018)
- 2. BMO Capital Markets analysts commented, "We are highly confident the deal will close as the purchase agreement removes IP risk and development risks, and creates significant shareholder value. We believe there is minimal risk for the deal being blocked due to anti-trust considerations CTP-543 Phase IIa initiated with top-line results expected 1Q18. The phase IIa trial will enroll approximately 100 patients spread across 4 active arms of differing doses (4, 8, 12 and 16 mg BID) and a placebo comparator. The primary endpoint for the trial will be measured using the severity of alopecia tool (SALT) after patients undergo 24 weeks of dosing. An additional 28 weeks of dosing of CTP-543 is planned for all patients enrolled in the study. If successfully developed, we anticipate a significant pricing discount for CTP-543 relative to Jakafi – owned by Incyte (INCY, Non-Rated). The earlier delay to initiate the trial due to clinical supply delays, which lasted around 2 months, has been resolved." (4/27/2017)
- 3. UBS Group AG analysts commented, " The FDA approved Novartis' CDK4/6 agent, Kisqali (ribociclib), in first-line treatment for HR+/HER2- metastatic breast cancer in combo with any aromatase inhibitor. Recall that MONALEESA-2 was stopped early, and while interim data demonstrated a reduction in risk of disease progression or death by 44% over letrozole alone, the mPFS had not been reached at the time. For the first time, the label presented a mPFS of 25.3 mos for Kisqali + letrozole vs 16 mos for letrozole alone. The 9.3 mos improvement over letrozole is essentially comparable to 10.3 mos improvement (24.8 mos for Ibrance vs 14.5 mos for letrozole) for Pfizer's Ibrance. Given the strong interim data that were comparable to Ibrance, we believe the approval of Kisqali was largely expected. Our takeaway: Label looks a little worse than Ibrance. Overall, we think the label looks slightly worse, particularly on safety. On the positive, the label is broader, as the indication is for use of Kisqali in combo with anyaromatase inhibitors (vs Ibrance in combo with letrozole). However, as the vast majority of first-line use letrozole, the broader label shouldn't meaningfully impact Ibrance, in our view. We're not clear on how Kisqali got the broader label, but we think this could be encouraging for Ibrance, as the Ibrance label could also become as broad with the potential April approval of the confirmatory Phase 3 PALOMA-2 (Ibrance was approved under an accelerated pathway with Phase 2 PALOMA-1 data). On safety, the Kisqali label warns of QT prolongation and liver tox, which are not in the Ibrance label. We think the QT issue could put Kisqali at a disadvantage. Thoughts on the stock: Shouldn't impact the stock much, if anyIbrance has been on the market for ~2 years and has made significant headway to becoming a standard of therapy, and we do not believe there was anything in the Kisqali label that would meaningfully impact the significant lead that Pfizer has. In our CDK4/6 model, we assign a 5% share for Kisqali in 2017 that goes to 15%, 18%, and 20% in 2018-2020E." (3/14/2017)
Are investors shorting Pfizer?
Pfizer saw a increase in short interest in the month of January. As of January 31st, there was short interest totalling 56,963,145 shares, an increase of 9.2% from the January 12th total of 52,176,014 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 28,232,327 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.0 days. Approximately 1.0% of the shares of the company are sold short.
Who are some of Pfizer's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Pfizer include Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Novartis (NVS), Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK), Amgen (AMGN), Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO), Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Abbott Laboratories (ABT), Sanofi (SNY), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Eli Lilly and (LLY), AstraZeneca (AZN), Celgene (CELG), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), AstraZeneca (AZN), Beximco Pharmaceuticals (BXP), Shire (SHPG), Shire (SHP) and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (TEVA).
Who are Pfizer's key executives?
Pfizer's management team includes the folowing people:
- Ian C. Read, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer (Age 63)
- Frank A. D'Amelio, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Business Operations (Age 59)
- Mikael Dolsten M.D., Ph.D., President - Worldwide Research and Development (Age 58)
- Angela Hwang, Group President - Pfizer Essential Health (Age 52)
- John D. Young, Group President - Pfizer Innovative Health and Angela Hwang (Age 53)
- Albert Bourla, Chief Operating Officer (Age 56)
- Rady A. Johnson II, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer (Age 55)
- Douglas M. Lankler, Executive Vice President, General Counsel (Age 51)
- Charles H. Hill III, Executive Vice President - Worldwide Human Resources (Age 61)
- Freda C. Lewis-Hall M.D., Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer (Age 62)
Who owns Pfizer stock?
Pfizer's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include BlackRock Inc. (7.60%), Bank of New York Mellon Corp (1.19%), Geode Capital Management LLC (1.06%), Franklin Resources Inc. (0.76%), Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC (0.71%) and Fisher Asset Management LLC (0.61%). Company insiders that own Pfizer stock include Albert Bourla, Alexander R Mackenzie, Anthony J Maddaluna, Charles H Hill, Douglas M Lankler, Frank A Damelio, Ian C Read, John D Young, Laurie J Olson, Loretta V Cangialosi, Mikael Dolsten, Rady A Johnson and Sally Susman. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Pfizer.
Who sold Pfizer stock? Who is selling Pfizer stock?
Pfizer's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Credit Agricole S A, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Pentwater Capital Management LP, Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC, Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY, Assenagon Asset Management S.A., The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and ING Groep NV. Company insiders that have sold Pfizer company stock in the last year include Alexander R Mackenzie, Charles H Hill, Frank A Damelio, Ian C Read, Laurie J Olson, Mikael Dolsten, Rady A Johnson and Sally Susman. View Insider Buying and Selling for Pfizer.
Who bought Pfizer stock? Who is buying Pfizer stock?
Pfizer's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including BlackRock Inc., Mackenzie Financial Corp, Amundi Pioneer Asset Management Inc., Bank of New York Mellon Corp, American Century Companies Inc., Sanders Capital LLC, MUFG Securities EMEA plc and Geode Capital Management LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Pfizer.
How do I buy Pfizer stock?
Shares of Pfizer can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Pfizer's stock price today?
One share of Pfizer stock can currently be purchased for approximately $36.26.
How big of a company is Pfizer?
Pfizer has a market capitalization of $216.14 billion and generates $52.55 billion in revenue each year. The biopharmaceutical company earns $21.31 billion in net income (profit) each year or $1.75 on an earnings per share basis. Pfizer employs 96,500 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Pfizer?
Pfizer's mailing address is 235 E 42ND ST, NEW YORK, NY 10017-5703, United States. The biopharmaceutical company can be reached via phone at +1-212-5732323.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Pfizer (PFE)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Pfizer and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Analysts' Consensus Rating (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus analyst ratings for company stocks using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Analyst consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings from Wall Street analysts. Each stock's consensus analyst rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Today||30 Days Ago||90 Days Ago||180 Days Ago|
|Consensus Rating: ||Hold||Buy||Buy||Hold|
|Consensus Rating Score: ||2.39||2.50||2.53||2.44|
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Sell Rating(s)|
9 Hold Rating(s)
8 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|1 Sell Rating(s)|
6 Hold Rating(s)
9 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|1 Sell Rating(s)|
6 Hold Rating(s)
10 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|1 Sell Rating(s)|
8 Hold Rating(s)
9 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|Consensus Price Target: ||$39.29||$37.79||$38.60||$37.94|
|Price Target Upside: ||10.16% upside||2.62% upside||8.76% upside||14.13% upside|
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Consensus Price Target History
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Analyst Ratings History
(Data available from 2/24/2016 forward)
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Earnings History and Estimates Chart
Pfizer (NYSE PFE) Earnings History by Quarter
(Earnings results data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|1/30/2018||Q4 2017||$0.56||$0.62||$13.67 billion||$13.70 billion||View||Listen|
|10/31/2017||Q3 2017||$0.65||$0.67||$13.17 billion||$13.17 billion||View||N/A|
|8/1/2017||Q2 2017||$0.65||$0.67||$13.08 billion||$12.90 billion||View||Listen|
|5/2/2017||Q1 2017||$0.67||$0.69||$13.09 billion||$12.78 billion||View||Listen|
|1/31/2017||Q416||$0.50||$0.47||$13.64 billion||$13.60 billion||View||N/A|
|11/1/2016||Q3||$0.62||$0.61||$13.05 billion||$13.05 billion||View||N/A|
|8/2/2016||Q216||$0.62||$0.64||$13.01 billion||$13.10 billion||View||N/A|
|5/3/2016||Q116||$0.55||$0.67||$12.00 billion||$13.00 billion||View||N/A|
|2/2/2016||Q415||$0.52||$0.53||$13.57 billion||$14.05 billion||View||N/A|
|10/27/2015||Q315||$0.51||$0.60||$11.56 billion||$12.10 billion||View||Listen|
|7/28/2015||Q215||$0.52||$0.56||$11.39 billion||$11.00 billion||View||Listen|
|4/28/2015||Q115||$0.49||$0.51||$10.79 billion||$10.86 billion||View||N/A|
|1/27/2015||Q414||$0.53||$0.54||$12.94 billion||$13.10 billion||View||N/A|
|10/28/2014||Q314||$0.55||$0.57||$12.24 billion||$12.40 billion||View||N/A|
|7/29/2014||Q214||$0.57||$0.58||$12.49 billion||$12.80 billion||View||N/A|
|5/5/2014||Q114||$0.56||$0.57||$12.07 billion||$11.35 million||View||N/A|
|1/27/2014||Q413||$0.52||$0.56||$13.35 billion||$13.56 billion||View||N/A|
|10/29/2013||Q313||$0.56||$0.58||$12.69 billion||$12.64 billion||View||N/A|
|7/30/2013||Q2 2013||$0.55||$0.56||$13.02 billion||$12.97 billion||View||Listen|
|4/30/2013||Q1 2013||$0.55||$0.54||$14.10 billion||$13.50 billion||View||Listen|
|1/29/2013||Q4 2012||$0.44||$0.47||$14.40 billion||$15.10 billion||View||Listen|
|11/1/2012||Q312||$0.53||$0.53||$14.64 billion||$14.00 billion||View||N/A|
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Earnings Estimates
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $2.94
(Earnings estimates data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Dividend Information
|Dividend Growth:||7.20% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||77.71% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
46.10% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
44.88% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||8 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Dividend History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Pfizer (NYSE PFE) Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History
Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.06%
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 70.12%
Pfizer (NYSE PFE) Insider Trades by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Shares Held After Transaction||Details|
|12/15/2017||Alexander R Mackenzie||Insider||Sell||6,750||$37.00||$249,750.00||103,458|| |
|12/15/2017||Rady A Johnson||EVP||Sell||8,000||$37.07||$296,560.00||46,963|| |
|11/1/2017||Alexander R Mackenzie||Insider||Sell||14,700||$35.30||$518,910.00||117,432|| |
|10/2/2017||Alexander R Mackenzie||EVP||Sell||7,350||$35.65||$262,027.50||117,432|| |
|9/12/2017||Sally Susman||Insider||Sell||38,230||$35.00||$1,338,050.00||145,649|| |
|9/1/2017||Alexander R Mackenzie||Insider||Sell||7,350||$34.00||$249,900.00||124,774|| |
|8/31/2017||Alexander R Mackenzie||Insider||Sell||7,350||$34.00||$249,900.00||132,124|| |
|8/31/2017||Frank A Damelio||EVP||Sell||94,409||$34.00||$3,209,906.00||337,389|| |
|8/31/2017||Ian C Read||CEO||Sell||197,168||$34.00||$6,703,712.00||580,318|| |
|8/21/2017||Laurie J Olson||Insider||Sell||8,064||$32.70||$263,692.80||74,506|| |
|8/7/2017||Alexander R Mackenzie||Insider||Sell||15,000||$33.50||$502,500.00||151,474|| |
|8/4/2017||Ian C. Read||CEO||Sell||96,950||$34.00||$3,296,300.00|| |
|3/10/2017||Rady A Johnson||Insider||Sell||4,500||$34.19||$153,855.00||54,963|| |
|3/9/2017||Charles H Hill||Insider||Sell||36,000||$34.07||$1,226,520.00||57,329|| |
|3/2/2017||Mikael Dolsten||Insider||Sell||30,970||$34.51||$1,068,774.70||64,719|| |
|11/9/2016||Anthony J Maddaluna||Insider||Sell||10,000||$33.00||$330,000.00||112,087|| |
|11/4/2016||Albert Bourla||Insider||Sell||18,390||$30.05||$552,619.50||149,199|| |
|5/26/2016||Frank A Damelio||EVP||Sell||100,000||$34.49||$3,449,000.00||472,994|| |
|5/24/2016||Loretta V Cangialosi||VP||Sell||86,000||$33.97||$2,921,420.00||271,663|| |
|5/11/2016||Laurie J Olson||EVP||Sell||4,700||$33.50||$157,450.00||71,659|| |
|5/10/2016||Frank A Damelio||EVP||Sell||192,000||$33.66||$6,462,720.00||564,994|| |
|5/10/2016||John D Young||Insider||Sell||41,700||$33.53||$1,398,201.00||200,399|| |
|5/9/2016||Anthony J Maddaluna||EVP||Sell||8,950||$33.75||$302,062.50||88,922|| |
|5/9/2016||Ian C Read||CEO||Sell||275,000||$33.80||$9,295,000.00||1,446,738|| |
|5/5/2016||Sally Susman||EVP||Sell||76,116||$33.75||$2,568,915.00||195,951|| |
|5/4/2016||Douglas M Lankler||EVP||Sell||29,700||$33.69||$1,000,593.00||124,920|| |
|5/4/2016||Mikael Dolsten||Insider||Sell||67,588||$33.46||$2,261,494.48||438,107|| |
|5/3/2016||Frank A Damelio||EVP||Sell||87,079||$33.65||$2,930,208.35||372,994|| |
|10/6/2015||Pfizer Inc||major shareholder||Buy||714,285||$7.00||$4,999,995.00||2,489,364|| |
|6/11/2015||Laurie J Olson||EVP||Sell||26,000||$34.39||$894,140.00|| |
|3/12/2015||Sally Susman||EVP||Sell||46,179||$34.00||$1,570,086.00|| |
|2/13/2015||Loretta V Cangialosi||VP||Sell||104,000||$34.73||$3,611,920.00|| |
|2/12/2015||Anthony J Maddaluna||EVP||Sell||9,000||$34.85||$313,650.00|| |
|2/11/2015||Frank A Damelio||EVP||Sell||14,800||$34.30||$507,640.00|| |
|2/10/2015||Anthony J Maddaluna||EVP||Sell||9,000||$33.78||$304,020.00|| |
|12/8/2014||Anthony J Maddaluna||EVP||Sell||6,500||$32.00||$208,000.00|| |
|11/10/2014||Charles H Hill||EVP||Sell||8,285||$30.18||$250,041.30|| |
|11/7/2014||John D Young||Insider||Sell||21,600||$29.89||$645,624.00|| |
|10/29/2014||Anthony J Maddaluna||EVP||Sell||2,425||$29.56||$71,683.00|| |
|6/12/2014||Laurie J Olson||EVP||Sell||36,275||$29.53||$1,071,200.75|| |
|6/2/2014||Geno J Germano||Insider||Sell||30,000||$29.68||$890,400.00|| |
|3/17/2014||John Young||Insider||Sell||9,000||$31.38||$282,420.00||99,647|| |
|3/4/2014||Loretta Cangialosi||VP||Sell||102,943||$32.05||$3,299,323.15||171,756|| |
|3/4/2014||Mikael Dolsten||Insider||Sell||35,789||$32.58||$1,166,005.62||344,571|| |
|3/4/2014||Sally Susman||EVP||Sell||67,585||$32.59||$2,202,595.15||173,637|| |
|1/13/2014||Frank Damelio||EVP||Sell||131,810||$30.82||$4,062,384.20||356,451|| |
|11/1/2013||Anthony J Maddaluna||EVP||Sell||43,500||$31.02||$1,349,370.00|| |
|11/1/2013||Loretta V Cangialosi||VP||Sell||10,000||$31.20||$312,000.00|| |
|10/28/2013||Ian C Read||CEO||Sell||338,000||$30.57||$10,332,660.00|| |
|9/16/2013||Freda Lewis-Hall||EVP||Sell||38,461||$28.70||$1,103,830.70||118,383|| |
|7/31/2013||Charles H Hill||EVP||Sell||96,500||$29.64||$2,860,260.00|| |
|7/31/2013||Loretta V Cangialosi||VP||Sell||14,688||$29.63||$435,205.44|| |
|5/15/2013||Amy W Schulman||EVP||Sell||70,000||$29.36||$2,055,200.00|| |
|5/15/2013||Ian C Read||CEO||Sell||69,900||$29.39||$2,054,361.00|| |
Pfizer (NYSE PFE) News Headlines
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
Pfizer (NYSE PFE) Stock Chart for Saturday, February, 24, 2018