About Polaris Industries
Polaris Industries Inc. (Polaris) designs, engineers and manufactures off-road vehicles (ORV), including all-terrain vehicles (ATV) and side-by-side vehicles for recreational and utility use, snowmobiles, motorcycles and global adjacent markets vehicles, together with the related parts, garments and accessories. The Company's segments are ORV/Snowmobiles, Motorcycles and Global Adjacent Markets. These products are sold through dealers and distributors located in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and Mexico. Its ORVs include Sportsman ATVs, Polaris ACE, RANGER, RZR and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side vehicles. It produces snowmobiles, ranging from youth models to utility and economy models to performance and competition models. Its Motorcycles segment consists of Victory, Indian motorcycles and the moto-roadster, Slingshot. It offers products in the light-duty hauling, people mover and urban/suburban commuting sub-sectors of the Work and Transportation industry.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary
- Industry: Recreational Vehicles
- Sub-Industry: Leisure Products
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: PII
- CUSIP: 73106810
- Previous Close: $87.16
- 50 Day Moving Average: $85.84
- 200 Day Moving Average: $83.71
- 52-Week Range: $70.14 - $104.25
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 26.65
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 16.60
- P/E Growth: 1.10
- Market Cap: $5.49B
- Outstanding Shares: 62,936,000
- Beta: 1.19
- Net Margins: 4.71%
- Return on Equity: 24.82%
- Return on Assets: 8.76%
Companies Related to Polaris Industries:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.31%
- Current Ratio: 1.24%
- Quick Ratio: 0.46%
What is Polaris Industries' stock symbol?
Polaris Industries trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "PII."
How often does Polaris Industries pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Polaris Industries?
Polaris Industries declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, January 26th. Investors of record on Wednesday, March 1st will be paid a dividend of $0.58 per share on Wednesday, March 15th. This represents a $2.32 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.66%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, February 27th. This is a positive change from Polaris Industries's previous quarterly dividend of $0.55.
Where is Polaris Industries' stock going? Where will Polaris Industries' stock price be in 2017?
19 brokers have issued 1-year price objectives for Polaris Industries' shares. Their forecasts range from $70.00 to $107.00. On average, they expect Polaris Industries' stock price to reach $84.93 in the next twelve months.
When will Polaris Industries announce their earnings?
Polaris Industries is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 19th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Polaris Industries stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Polaris Industries stock:
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "We're updating est. following 4Q results. We now model adj. figures (GM, OM, EBITDA, EPS), reflecting recall/warranty lapping in '17, TAP inventory/M&A costs, and Victory wind down. We also include '16 segment restatement for new Aftermarket business. We're lowering our 2017-2018 revenue est. by ~1.7% on lower organic growth outlook, and EPS by -8% and -18%, respectively, on lower margin recovery (>10% L-T NI margin goal under mgmt review). Maintain Hold." (2/2/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Polaris Industries Inc. designs, engineers and manufactures snowmobiles, all terrain vehicles, motorcycles and personal watercraft and markets them, together with related replacement parts, garments and accessories through dealers and distributors. The company's line of all terrain vehicles consist of fourteen models includes general purpose, sport and four-wheel drive utility models. The company produces a full line of snowmobiles, consisting of thirty-three models, ranging from utility and economy models to performance and competition models. " (1/25/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "Polaris is scheduled to report 4Q results on January 24th. Our estimates include EPS of $0.96 (vs. $1.66) on revenue of $1.175 billion (+6%) ~ the y/y decline assumes modest slippage for ORVs, additional recall-related costs, and dilution from the TAP acquisition. '17 guidance is likely to accompany this release, and our guess is a range of $4.75-$5.00, as recall-related items are lapped (worth $1.20 per management). We've adjusted our estimates (lower) to reflect slightly more conservative assumptions on ORVs and Motorcycles, among other factors. And at 17.7x and 15.1x our 2017-'18 EPS estimates, respectively, we see PII as fairly valued and rate the shares Hold." (1/20/2017)
- Wedbush analysts commented, "While we are again cutting our estimates, our price target is up marginally (from $71 to $75) to represent more bullish stock market sentiment in the wake of the election. However, our target still represents ~13% downside from here, as we believe investors have gotten well ahead of themselves in assuming a recovery in market share, ASP, and margins following an exceedingly bad 2016 from a product quality perspective, the ramifications of which remain unclear." (1/20/2017)
Who owns Polaris Industries stock?
Polaris Industries' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include State Street Corp (6.86%), FMR LLC (3.90%), Janus Capital Management LLC (2.70%), Arrowpoint Asset Management LLC (1.11%), Kiltearn Partners LLP (0.60%) and Columbia Wanger Asset Management LLC (0.49%). Company insiders that own Polaris Industries stock include David C Longren, Kevin M Farr, Lawrence D Kingsley and Todd M Balan.
Who sold Polaris Industries stock? Who is selling Polaris Industries stock?
Polaris Industries' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Franklin Resources Inc., FMR LLC, Allianz Asset Management AG, Columbia Wanger Asset Management LLC, Brown Capital Management LLC, S&T Bank PA, Janus Capital Management LLC and Guggenheim Capital LLC.
Who bought Polaris Industries stock? Who is buying Polaris Industries stock?
Polaris Industries' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including State Street Corp, Kiltearn Partners LLP, Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Armistice Capital LLC, Round Hill Asset Management, Flinton Capital Management LLC and Tyers Asset Management LLC. Company insiders that have bought Polaris Industries stock in the last two years include Kevin M Farr and Lawrence D Kingsley.
How do I buy Polaris Industries stock?
Shares of Polaris Industries can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Polaris Industries stock cost?
One share of Polaris Industries stock can currently be purchased for approximately $87.16.