About Terreno Realty (NYSE:TRNO)
Terreno Realty Corporation acquires, owns and operates industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets: Los Angeles, Northern New Jersey/New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, Miami, and Washington, D.C. Additional information about Terreno Realty Corporation is available on the company's web site at www.terreno.com.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Real estate
Trailing P/E Ratio34.26
Forward P/E Ratio29.33
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$132.48 million
Price / Sales15.86
Cash Flow$1.6508 per share
Price / Cash22.74
Book Value$18.83 per share
Price / Book1.99
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)$1.09
Net Income$53.09 million
Return on Equity5.59%
Return on Assets3.62%
Terreno Realty (NYSE:TRNO) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Terreno Realty's stock symbol?
Terreno Realty trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "TRNO."
How often does Terreno Realty pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Terreno Realty?
Terreno Realty announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, May 3rd. Stockholders of record on Friday, July 6th will be given a dividend of $0.22 per share on Friday, July 20th. This represents a $0.88 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.34%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 5th. View Terreno Realty's Dividend History.
How were Terreno Realty's earnings last quarter?
Terreno Realty Co. (NYSE:TRNO) issued its earnings results on Wednesday, May, 3rd. The real estate investment trust reported $0.10 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.27 by $0.17. The real estate investment trust had revenue of $31.44 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $30.76 million. Terreno Realty had a net margin of 40.11% and a return on equity of 5.59%. View Terreno Realty's Earnings History.
When is Terreno Realty's next earnings date?
What price target have analysts set for TRNO?
11 analysts have issued 1-year price targets for Terreno Realty's shares. Their forecasts range from $34.00 to $50.00. On average, they expect Terreno Realty's share price to reach $38.50 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Terreno Realty.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Terreno Realty stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Terreno Realty stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Terreno Realty Corporation is an internally managed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on acquiring industrial real estate located in major coastal U.S. markets. The Company's main focus is on markets in Los Angeles Area; Northern New Jersey/New York City; San Francisco Bay Area; Seattle Area; Miami Area; and Washington, D.C./Baltimore. Terreno Realty Corporation focuses on investing in several types of industrial real estate, including warehouse/distribution, flex (including light manufacturing, and research and development) and trans-shipment. The Company will target functional buildings in infill locations that may be shared by multiple tenants and that cater to customer demand within the various submarkets, in which it operates. The Company will utilize local third-party property managers for day-to-day property management. Terreno Realty Corporationy will make all operating and leasing decisions on its properties. " (5/19/2018)
- 2. National Securities analysts commented, "TRNO 2Q17 Recap: With TRNO’s shares near recent all-time highs and having appreciated 59.2% from $20.12 where we initially rated the stock a BUY in a 7/28/15 initiation note, its current 28.42x 2018 P/FFO estimate is at a staggering 40.7% premium to the industrial REIT sector median multiple of 20.20x and appears fully valued. As such, we are maintaining our NEUTRAL rating and adjusting our price target to $35.
With industrial real estate prices up significantly and TRNO’s highly attractive acquisition vintage profile, we expect management to continue to harvest gains in 2017 and 2018 and recycle capital. The future remains bright for TRNO and we continue to favor industrial REIT operators formed >2010, as their portfolios are absent legacy assets and more attractive on a relative basis.
Who are some of Terreno Realty's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Terreno Realty include Bellway (BLWYY), Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP), Brookfield Property Partners (BPY), Kennedy-Wilson (KW), Shanghai Industrial (SGHIY), Colliers International Group (CIGI), FirstService (FSV), Urban Edge Properties (UE), Yangtze River Port and Logistics (YRIV), Gazit Globe (GZT), Seritage Growth Properties Class A (SRG), Five Point (FPH), Government Properties Income Trust (GOV), Getty Realty (GTY) and Forestar Group (FOR).
Who are Terreno Realty's key executives?
Terreno Realty's management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. W. Blake Baird, Chairman & CEO (Age 57)
- Mr. Michael A. Coke, Pres & Director (Age 50)
- Mr. Jaime Jackson Cannon, Exec. VP, CFO & Sec. (Age 43)
- Mr. John Tull Meyer, Exec. VP (Age 58)
- Mr. Andrew Thomas Burke, Exec. VP (Age 42)
Has Terreno Realty been receiving favorable news coverage?
Headlines about TRNO stock have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Terreno Realty earned a news sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern's scale. They also gave headlines about the real estate investment trust an impact score of 47.46 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the near future.
Who are Terreno Realty's major shareholders?
Terreno Realty's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include BlackRock Inc. (10.14%), Schroder Investment Management Group (3.67%), Uniplan Investment Counsel Inc. (2.35%), Principal Financial Group Inc. (2.15%), Principal Financial Group Inc. (2.15%) and Northern Trust Corp (1.84%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Terreno Realty.
Which major investors are selling Terreno Realty stock?
TRNO stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including BlackRock Inc., Millennium Management LLC, Oak Ridge Investments LLC, Manning & Napier Group LLC, Envestnet Asset Management Inc., Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Royal Bank of Canada and Stephens Inc. AR. View Insider Buying and Selling for Terreno Realty.
Which major investors are buying Terreno Realty stock?
TRNO stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Schroder Investment Management Group, Nuveen Asset Management LLC, Principal Financial Group Inc., Principal Financial Group Inc., State of Wisconsin Investment Board, American Century Companies Inc., Heitman Real Estate Securities LLC and WINTON GROUP Ltd. View Insider Buying and Selling for Terreno Realty.
How do I buy shares of Terreno Realty?
Shares of TRNO can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Terreno Realty's stock price today?
One share of TRNO stock can currently be purchased for approximately $37.54.
How big of a company is Terreno Realty?
Terreno Realty has a market capitalization of $2.10 billion and generates $132.48 million in revenue each year. The real estate investment trust earns $53.09 million in net income (profit) each year or $1.09 on an earnings per share basis. Terreno Realty employs 22 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Terreno Realty?
Terreno Realty's mailing address is 101 MONTGOMERY STREET SUITE 200, SAN FRANCISCO CA, 94104. The real estate investment trust can be reached via phone at 415-655-4580 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Terreno Realty (TRNO)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Terreno Realty and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe TRNO will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe TRNO will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.