Unit Corporation is an oil and natural gas contract drilling company. The Company has operations in the exploration and production and mid-stream areas. The Company operates through three segments: Oil and Natural Gas, Contract Drilling and Mid-Stream. It is primarily engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition, and production of oil and natural gas properties, the land contract drilling of natural gas and oil wells, and the buying, selling, gathering, processing and treating of natural gas. Its Oil and Natural Gas operations are carried out by its subsidiary Unit Petroleum Company. Contract Drilling operations are carried out by its subsidiary Unit Drilling Company. Its drills onshore oil and natural gas wells for its own account, as well as for other oil and natural gas companies. Its Mid-Stream operations are carried out by its subsidiary Superior Pipeline Company, L.L.C. Its mid-stream operations consist of buying, selling, gathering, processing and treating natural gas.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
- Sub-Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling
- Symbol: NYSE:UNT
- CUSIP: 90921810
- Web: www.unitcorp.com
- Market Cap: $987.38 million
- Outstanding Shares: 52,886,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $17.07
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $19.39
- 52 Week Range: $15.03 - $30.63
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 359.42
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 15.56
- P/E Growth: 0.85
- Annual Revenue: $673.99 million
- Price / Sales: 1.46
- Book Value: $23.53 per share
- Price / Book: 0.79
- EBIDTA: $294.64 million
- Net Margins: 5.31%
- Return on Equity: 2.96%
- Return on Assets: 1.46%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.65%
- Current Ratio: 0.68%
- Quick Ratio: 0.66%
- Average Volume: 547,208 shs.
- Beta: 2.79
- Short Ratio: 7.87
Frequently Asked Questions for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
What is Unit's stock symbol?
Unit trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "UNT."
How were Unit's earnings last quarter?
Unit Co. (NYSE:UNT) released its earnings results on Thursday, August, 3rd. The company reported $0.07 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of $0.06 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $170.58 million for the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $178.59 million. Unit had a net margin of 5.31% and a return on equity of 2.96%. Unit's revenue for the quarter was up 23.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned ($0.15) EPS. View Unit's Earnings History.
When will Unit make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Unit's stock going? Where will Unit's stock price be in 2017?
4 analysts have issued 1 year target prices for Unit's shares. Their forecasts range from $20.00 to $30.00. On average, they expect Unit's share price to reach $25.25 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Unit.
What are analysts saying about Unit stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Unit stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "UNIT CORP. is engaged in the land contract drilling of oil and natural gas wells, the development, acquisition and production of oil and natural gas properties, and the marketing of natural gas. Its principal areas of operations are located in the Anadarko and Arkoma Basins, which cover portions of Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas and Arkansas and has additional producing properties located in other states, including but not limited to, New Mexico, Louisiana, North Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Alabama and Mississippi. " (8/4/2017)
- 2. National Securities analysts commented, "What Happened:
• Unit produced slightly less than we projected on the quarter, but stayed in line with its band of guidance. Specifically, the company finished 1Q17 at 41.5 thousand barrels of oil equivalent (Mboe) per day (down 9% from prior quarter), and 4% shy of our own estimates (43.0 Mboe/d). In regards to Unit’s midstream segment, the company saw an 8% contraction in gas gathered, in addition to a 10% decline in gas processed, over the same time period. Despite the aforementioned declines, Unit still managed a slight (1%) increase in total revenue, driven in large measure by higher realized prices.
• To that point, Unit earned $48.68 per barrel (bbl) of oil in 1Q, 6% higher than the prior quarter and essentially in line with our projection of $48.53. Natural gas prices were 13% stronger on a sequential basis, while natural gas liquids (NGL’s) led the pack with a 22% improvement.
• In looking to Unit’s contract drilling segment, the active rig count increased to 25.5, from 19.5 contracted rigs in 4Q16. We did however note a weakening in day rates, with Unit earning $15,835 per day, versus our estimate of $16,800 and $16,866 in the previous quarter.
• In our view, Unit continues to be hampered more by external (i.e. global oil and gas prices) factors, than by internal operations. Despite having 3 distinct business segments (and thus a diversification of revenue sources), the risk attributable to each is highly correlated in our view. Thus as downturns occur across the oil and gas space, Unit is vulnerable to see downturns across all three fronts.
• Still, we contend that Unit’s approach to managing risk, shielded the firm well during the past 18-24 month downturn in global oil prices. We point specifically to its measured approach to production growth, along with what we consider to be a solid balance sheet. Specifically, Unit’s net debt to total capital ratio remains below 40%, while its interest coverage ration exceeds 7.5x by our calculation. Finally, we anticipate that Unit will continue to keep spending levels within its operating cash flows.
• We do not think that we are out of the woods yet as it relates to pricing. In fact, investors should be aware of a recent retracement in West Texas Intermediate (WTI) oil prices to $45 per barrel. In candor, the recent behavior in oil prices (i.e. a series of lower highs before this recent downturn), gives us pause. Additionally, recent data from the Energy Information Administration (EIA), implies that oil inventories remain near the upper limit of historic averages. Still we contend that Unit should be able to weather another leg down, given its aforementioned balance sheet. Moreover, we expect that Unit will be opportunistic in adding to its hedge book to protect against further price declines.
• We get the sense from management statements that each of Unit’s segments are entering the beginning stages of “growth mode”. Indeed, we made note of the uptick in contracted rigs in 1Q17, and expect an additional increase in the upcoming quarter as well. As it relates to production, we expect sequential increases for the remainder of 2017.
• We reiterate our BUY rating, and maintain our $30 price target. We arrive at our price target, using our internal sum of the parts NAV calculation for Unit’s upstream assets. Additionally, we value Unit’s drilling company and midstream operations using a multiple of projected EBITDA from each respective unit. Finally, we make adjustments for balance sheet data, along with the value of undeveloped acreage.
Who are some of Unit's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Unit include Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL), SM Energy Company (SM), SRC Energy (SRCI), SRC Energy (SRCI), Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV), Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO), Wildhorse Resource Development Corporation (WRD), Cairn Energy PLC (CNE), EP Energy Corporation (EPE), Baytex Energy Corp (BTE), Eclipse Resources Corporation (ECR), Ophir Energy Plc (OPHR), Denbury Resources (DNR), Genel Energy PLC (GENL), California Resources Corporation (CRC), SOCO International plc (SIA), Pengrowth Energy Corporation (PGH) and Faroe Petroleum plc (FPM).
Who are Unit's key executives?
Unit's management team includes the folowing people:
- J. Michael Adcock, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Larry D. Pinkston, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David T. Merrill, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Robert H. Parks Jr., Manager and President of Superior Pipeline Company, L.L.C.
- John H. Cromling, Executive Vice President - Unit Drilling Company
- Mark E. Schell, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Frank Q. Young, Executive Vice President of Unit Petroleum Company
- G. Bailey Peyton IV, Director
- Gary R. Christopher, Independent Director
- Steven B. Hildebrand, Independent Director
Who owns Unit stock?
Unit's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include BlackRock Inc. (12.34%), FMR LLC (12.22%), Vanguard Group Inc. (12.17%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (7.12%), Victory Capital Management Inc. (4.56%) and State Street Corp (3.31%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Unit.
Who sold Unit stock? Who is selling Unit stock?
Unit's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Citigroup Inc., Franklin Resources Inc., Wells Fargo & Company MN, BlackRock Inc., Prudential Financial Inc., Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC, California Public Employees Retirement System and OxFORD Asset Management LLP. View Insider Buying and Selling for Unit.
Who bought Unit stock? Who is buying Unit stock?
Unit's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Vanguard Group Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., LSV Asset Management, American Century Companies Inc., Icon Advisers Inc. Co., Royce & Associates LP and Los Angeles Capital Management & Equity Research Inc.. View Insider Buying and Selling for Unit.
How do I buy Unit stock?
Shares of Unit can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Unit's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Unit (NYSE UNT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Unit and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Unit stock can currently be purchased for approximately $18.67.
Consensus Ratings for Unit (NYSE:UNT) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||2 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.50)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$25.25 (35.24% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
(Data available from 9/19/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|9/17/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$25.00||Low|
|8/23/2017||KLR Group||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||$20.00||High|
|8/3/2017||Scotiabank||Set Price Target||Hold||$26.00||Medium|
|5/8/2017||National Securities||Reiterated Rating||Buy -> Buy||$30.00 -> $30.00||High|
|6/24/2016||Seaport Global Securities||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$22.00||N/A|
|5/6/2016||Raymond James Financial, Inc.||Upgrade||Market Perform -> Strong-Buy||$20.00||N/A|
|12/17/2015||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$18.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Unit (NYSE:UNT)Earnings History by Quarter for Unit (NYSE UNT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/3/2017||Q2 2017||$0.06||$0.07||$178.59 million||$170.58 million||View||Listen|
|5/4/2017||Q1 2017||$0.23||$0.15||$177.58 million||$175.70 million||View||Listen|
|2/23/2017||Q4 2016||$0.07||$0.23||$168.29 million||$174.30 million||View||N/A|
|11/3/2016||Q3 16||($0.08)||$0.04||$152.05 million||$153.40 million||View||N/A|
|8/4/2016||Q2||($0.22)||($0.15)||$131.05 million||$138.30 million||View||N/A|
|5/5/2016||Q1||($0.40)||($0.41)||$157.08 million||$136.20 million||View||N/A|
|2/25/2016||Q415||($0.20)||($0.14)||$179.34 million||$172.30 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q315||($0.28)||$0.03||$204.75 million||$212.40 million||View||N/A|
|8/4/2015||Q2||($0.18)||($0.12)||$224.50 million||$214.50 million||View||N/A|
|5/7/2015||Q1 15||($0.16)||$0.08||$262.75 million||$255.10 million||View||N/A|
|2/24/2015||Q414||$0.82||$0.80||$408.20 million||$378.55 million||View||N/A|
|11/4/2014||Q314||$1.09||$1.37||$410.98 million||$401.00 million||View||N/A|
|8/5/2014||Q214||$1.15||$1.13||$398.93 million||$405.40 million||View||N/A|
|5/8/2014||$1.14||$1.29||$379.30 million||$387.99 million||View||N/A|
|11/5/2013||Q313||$1.00||$0.85||$341.92 million||$333.78 million||View||N/A|
|8/6/2013||Q2 2013||$0.93||$1.01||$331.41 million||$340.42 million||View||N/A|
|5/7/2013||Q1 2013||$0.88||$0.92||$330.53 million||$318.53 million||View||N/A|
|11/1/2012||Q312||$0.96||$0.97||$327.88 million||$317.80 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.59
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.18
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.28%Insider Trades by Quarter for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 92.57%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|3/1/2016||John G Nikkel||Director||Buy||2,000||$5.72||$11,440.00|| |
|1/22/2016||John G Nikkel||Director||Buy||2,000||$8.62||$17,240.00|| |
|9/11/2015||Larry C Payne||Director||Buy||2,000||$11.31||$22,620.00|| |
|8/18/2015||G Bailey Iv Peyton||Director||Buy||6,000||$14.99||$89,940.00|| |
|8/17/2015||Gary R Christopher||Director||Buy||10,000||$15.21||$152,100.00|| |
|7/21/2015||G Bailey Iv Peyton||Director||Buy||3,000||$22.50||$67,500.00|| |
|6/19/2015||Larry D Pinkston||CEO||Buy||3,500||$28.84||$100,940.00|| |
|6/18/2015||G Bailey Iv Peyton||Director||Buy||3,000||$29.00||$87,000.00|| |
|4/20/2015||Mark E Schell||General Counsel||Sell||5,500||$31.15||$171,325.00|| |
|3/26/2015||Robert Parks||Insider||Sell||10,590||$27.61||$292,389.90|| |
|12/17/2014||John G Nikkel||Director||Buy||11,000||$33.16||$364,760.00|| |
|12/2/2014||G Bailey Iv Peyton||Director||Buy||3,000||$37.00||$111,000.00|| |
|4/8/2014||Robert Parks||Insider||Sell||6,931||$63.65||$441,158.15|| |
|4/2/2014||John Nikkel||Director||Sell||10,150||$65.36||$663,404.00|| |
|3/21/2014||King Kirchner||Director||Sell||7,000||$63.23||$442,610.00|| |
|3/6/2014||J Michael Adcock||Director||Sell||7,000||$61.02||$427,140.00|| |
|2/28/2014||William Morgan||Director||Sell||3,500||$61.30||$214,550.00|| |
|12/19/2013||John Cromling||EVP||Sell||9,176||$50.45||$462,929.20|| |
|10/11/2013||Mark Schell||General Counsel||Sell||3,919||$48.28||$189,209.32|| |
|5/17/2013||Mark E Schell||General Counsel||Sell||4,500||$46.50||$209,250.00|| |
|11/15/2012||John G Nikkel||Director||Sell||6,874||$40.55||$278,740.70|| |
Headline Trends for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
Latest Headlines for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
|The opioid epidemic is so bad it's driving down life expectancy in the US|
www.cnbc.com - September 19 at 3:49 PM
|Dream Office REIT September 2017 Monthly Distribution|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 19 at 3:05 PM
|Winstead Names Michelle Rieger, Jeff Nydegger to Lead P3, Infrastructure & Project Finance Industry Group|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 19 at 11:56 AM
|Watch Trump make first speech to UN General Assembly after calling out group's 'mismanagement'|
www.cnbc.com - September 19 at 9:55 AM
|Companies and Colleges Unite to Train ‘New Collar’ Students|
www.nbcnews.com - September 19 at 8:48 AM
|Host Kelly Clarkson along with Hedley, Vanessa Hudgens and Shawn Hook, Ban Ki-Moon, Lilly Singh and More Unite at the 10th Annual WE Day Toronto to Celebrate Youth Taking Action on Local and Global Social Issues|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 19 at 7:43 AM
|Xi and Trump discuss sanctions pressure on North Korea|
www.cnbc.com - September 18 at 3:19 PM
|US trade envoy says NAFTA talks moving quickly|
www.cnbc.com - September 18 at 1:44 PM
|Why Doesn't The US Intercept North Korean Missiles? Maybe It Can't|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 18 at 12:34 PM
|Levine Leichtman Capital Partners' Portfolio Company Global Franchise Group Completes Acquisition of Round Table Pizza|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 18 at 11:19 AM
|Yara North America response to Hurricanes Harvey and Irma|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 18 at 11:19 AM
|Buckingham Research cautious on United Continental|
seekingalpha.com - September 18 at 8:43 AM
|Trump to address world leaders at UN as North Korea threat looms|
www.cnbc.com - September 18 at 6:25 AM
|Voip-Pal.Com Posts Letters from Former Chairman, Dr. Thomas Sawyer on Company Website|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 18 at 5:15 AM
|Tillerson says US weighing closing embassy in Cuba over sonic attacks|
www.cnbc.com - September 18 at 2:52 AM
|Unit Corporation (UNT) Rating Reiterated by Cowen and Company|
www.americanbankingnews.com - September 17 at 6:28 AM
|Unit Corporation (UNT) Receives Average Rating of "Hold" from Analysts|
www.americanbankingnews.com - September 16 at 1:02 PM
|SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – APRN|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 16 at 9:00 AM
|North Korea's goal is 'equilibrium' of military force with US: report|
www.cnbc.com - September 15 at 7:43 PM
|CORRECTION -- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 15 at 11:37 AM
|Unit Corp. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : UNT-US : September 14, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - September 15 at 10:49 AM
|Avaya Updates Third Quarter Fiscal 2017 Financial Results|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 15 at 10:07 AM
|Avid Unveils Next-Generation News Production Workflows with MediaCentral|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 15 at 5:57 AM
|Darrell Delamaide's Political Capital: Earth to EU: It’s time to face reality|
www.marketwatch.com - September 15 at 4:25 AM
|Motel 6 says its employees will no longer call immigration agents on its guests|
www.latimes.com - September 14 at 10:41 PM
|Bend, Oregon's Tenth Month: The Convergence of Culture, Innovation, and Creativity Throughout October|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 14 at 7:35 PM
|William F. Austin, Starkey Hearing Foundation Founder, named First Goodwill Global Ambassador for Ear and Hearing Health|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 14 at 7:35 PM
|4 M&A Deals Blocked By US Presidents For The Sake Of National Security|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 14 at 4:04 PM
|Egyptian investor in North Korea says it's best not to threat or you could look stupid|
www.cnbc.com - September 14 at 4:30 AM
|Governments want to control cryptocurrencies — but there's a danger to too many rules|
www.cnbc.com - September 12 at 11:07 PM
|IMPORTANT ZTO EXPRESS (CAYMAN), INC. INVESTOR REMINDER: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP reminds investors that it has filed a securities class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against Z|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 12 at 6:13 PM
|IMPORTANT BLUE APRON HOLDINGS, INC. INVESTOR REMINDER: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP reminds investors that it has filed a federal securities class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York agai|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 12 at 6:13 PM
|IMPORTANT HEALTH INSURANCE INNOVATIONS, INC. INVESTOR ALERT: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York on behalf of in|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 12 at 2:28 PM
|Why Shares of Inovalon Are Soaring Today|
www.fool.com - September 12 at 1:57 PM
|US News: 10 Best Colleges for 2018|
investorplace.com - September 12 at 11:49 AM
|COO Tony Dudzinski Highlights American CryoStem's Path to Current and Future Success|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 12 at 10:07 AM
|North Korea warns US of 'greatest pain' it has ever experienced, rejects new sanctions|
www.cnbc.com - September 12 at 6:49 AM
|Forecast International: Aircraft Carriers Mark Growth of Regional Navies|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 12 at 4:19 AM
|The Wall Street Journal: North Korea slapped with tough new sanctions by U.N. Security Council|
www.marketwatch.com - September 11 at 7:38 PM
|How US hurricanes affect the bond market|
www.businessinsider.com - September 11 at 6:29 PM
|Vier Capital Corp. Provides Update With Respect to Its Proposed Qualifying Transaction|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 11 at 4:35 PM
|USHCC To Honor Cindy McCain with 2017 "Excellence In Leadership Award"|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 11 at 3:06 PM
|This advisor wants to help with spending, not saving|
www.cnbc.com - September 11 at 2:43 PM
|UnitedHealth makes bid for Chilean healthcare firm Banmedica SA|
seekingalpha.com - September 11 at 7:07 AM
|Asia Stocks Rise, Dollar Bounces as Irma Weakens: Markets Wrap - Bloomberg|
www.bloomberg.com - September 10 at 8:37 PM
|Inside the 11-week, intensive tech boot camp that helps vets get hired|
www.businessinsider.com - September 10 at 5:52 PM
|Basic Economy Is a Bust for United Continental (So Far)|
www.fool.com - September 10 at 12:55 PM
|Wolf Haldenstein Frees Iconic Civil Rights Anthem 'We Shall Overcome' in Historic Court Ruling|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 10 at 10:32 AM
|SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Forterra, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – FRTA|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 9 at 9:04 AM
|RAYONIER SHAREHOLDER ALERT: CLAIMSFILER Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Rayonier Advanced Materials, Inc. - (RYAM)|
feeds.benzinga.com - September 8 at 11:57 PM
Unit (UNT) Chart for Tuesday, September, 19, 2017