About Unit (NYSE:UNT)
Unit Corporation is an oil and natural gas contract drilling company. The Company has operations in the exploration and production and mid-stream areas. The Company operates through three segments: Oil and Natural Gas, Contract Drilling and Mid-Stream. It is primarily engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition, and production of oil and natural gas properties, the land contract drilling of natural gas and oil wells, and the buying, selling, gathering, processing and treating of natural gas. Its Oil and Natural Gas operations are carried out by its subsidiary Unit Petroleum Company. Contract Drilling operations are carried out by its subsidiary Unit Drilling Company. Its drills onshore oil and natural gas wells for its own account, as well as for other oil and natural gas companies. Its Mid-Stream operations are carried out by its subsidiary Superior Pipeline Company, L.L.C. Its mid-stream operations consist of buying, selling, gathering, processing and treating natural gas.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
Sub-IndustryOil & Gas Drilling
Trailing P/E Ratio35
Forward P/E Ratio37.75
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$602.18 million
Price / Sales1.69
Cash Flow$3.82 per share
Price / Cash5.04
Book Value$23.19 per share
Price / Book0.83
Return on Equity2.33%
Return on Assets1.14%
Unit (NYSE:UNT) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Unit's stock symbol?
Unit trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "UNT."
How were Unit's earnings last quarter?
Unit Co. (NYSE:UNT) issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, November, 2nd. The oil and gas company reported $0.10 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.11 by $0.01. The oil and gas company earned $188.49 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $189.44 million. Unit had a return on equity of 2.33% and a net margin of 4.28%. The business's quarterly revenue was up 22.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.04 earnings per share. View Unit's Earnings History.
When will Unit make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Unit's stock going? Where will Unit's stock price be in 2017?
5 brokerages have issued twelve-month price targets for Unit's stock. Their forecasts range from $20.00 to $30.00. On average, they expect Unit's share price to reach $24.60 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Unit.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Unit stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Unit stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "UNIT CORP. is engaged in the land contract drilling of oil and natural gas wells, the development, acquisition and production of oil and natural gas properties, and the marketing of natural gas. Its principal areas of operations are located in the Anadarko and Arkoma Basins, which cover portions of Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas and Arkansas and has additional producing properties located in other states, including but not limited to, New Mexico, Louisiana, North Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Alabama and Mississippi. " (10/27/2017)
- 2. National Securities analysts commented, "What Happened:
• Unit produced slightly less than we projected on the quarter, but stayed in line with its band of guidance. Specifically, the company finished 1Q17 at 41.5 thousand barrels of oil equivalent (Mboe) per day (down 9% from prior quarter), and 4% shy of our own estimates (43.0 Mboe/d). In regards to Unit’s midstream segment, the company saw an 8% contraction in gas gathered, in addition to a 10% decline in gas processed, over the same time period. Despite the aforementioned declines, Unit still managed a slight (1%) increase in total revenue, driven in large measure by higher realized prices.
• To that point, Unit earned $48.68 per barrel (bbl) of oil in 1Q, 6% higher than the prior quarter and essentially in line with our projection of $48.53. Natural gas prices were 13% stronger on a sequential basis, while natural gas liquids (NGL’s) led the pack with a 22% improvement.
• In looking to Unit’s contract drilling segment, the active rig count increased to 25.5, from 19.5 contracted rigs in 4Q16. We did however note a weakening in day rates, with Unit earning $15,835 per day, versus our estimate of $16,800 and $16,866 in the previous quarter.
• In our view, Unit continues to be hampered more by external (i.e. global oil and gas prices) factors, than by internal operations. Despite having 3 distinct business segments (and thus a diversification of revenue sources), the risk attributable to each is highly correlated in our view. Thus as downturns occur across the oil and gas space, Unit is vulnerable to see downturns across all three fronts.
• Still, we contend that Unit’s approach to managing risk, shielded the firm well during the past 18-24 month downturn in global oil prices. We point specifically to its measured approach to production growth, along with what we consider to be a solid balance sheet. Specifically, Unit’s net debt to total capital ratio remains below 40%, while its interest coverage ration exceeds 7.5x by our calculation. Finally, we anticipate that Unit will continue to keep spending levels within its operating cash flows.
• We do not think that we are out of the woods yet as it relates to pricing. In fact, investors should be aware of a recent retracement in West Texas Intermediate (WTI) oil prices to $45 per barrel. In candor, the recent behavior in oil prices (i.e. a series of lower highs before this recent downturn), gives us pause. Additionally, recent data from the Energy Information Administration (EIA), implies that oil inventories remain near the upper limit of historic averages. Still we contend that Unit should be able to weather another leg down, given its aforementioned balance sheet. Moreover, we expect that Unit will be opportunistic in adding to its hedge book to protect against further price declines.
• We get the sense from management statements that each of Unit’s segments are entering the beginning stages of “growth mode”. Indeed, we made note of the uptick in contracted rigs in 1Q17, and expect an additional increase in the upcoming quarter as well. As it relates to production, we expect sequential increases for the remainder of 2017.
• We reiterate our BUY rating, and maintain our $30 price target. We arrive at our price target, using our internal sum of the parts NAV calculation for Unit’s upstream assets. Additionally, we value Unit’s drilling company and midstream operations using a multiple of projected EBITDA from each respective unit. Finally, we make adjustments for balance sheet data, along with the value of undeveloped acreage.
Who are some of Unit's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Unit include Whiting Petroleum (WLL), Enerplus (ERF), SRC Energy (SRCI), Wildhorse Resource Development (WRD), Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO), Cairn Energy (CNE), Gran Tierra Energy (GTE), Venoco (VQ), Advantage Oil & Gas (AAV), Ring Energy (REI), California Resources (CRC), Baytex Energy (BTE), Denbury Resources (DNR), Earthstone Energy (ESTE), Eclipse Resources (ECR), Hurricane Energy (HUR), Sound Energy (SOU) and Ophir Energy (OPHR).
Who are Unit's key executives?
Unit's management team includes the folowing people:
- J. Michael Adcock, Independent Chairman of the Board (Age 68)
- Larry D. Pinkston, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director (Age 62)
- Les Austin, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President (Age 51)
- Robert H. Parks Jr., Manager and President of Superior Pipeline Company, L.L.C. (Age 62)
- David T. Merrill, Chief Operating Officer (Age 56)
- John H. Cromling, Executive Vice President - Unit Drilling Company (Age 69)
- Mark E. Schell, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary (Age 59)
- Frank Q. Young, Executive Vice President of Unit Petroleum Company (Age 47)
- G. Bailey Peyton IV, Director (Age 61)
- Gary R. Christopher, Independent Director (Age 67)
Who owns Unit stock?
Unit's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (7.39%), Van Den Berg Management I Inc. (2.82%), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (2.09%), Bank of New York Mellon Corp (1.68%), Royce & Associates LP (1.62%) and Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc. (1.15%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Unit.
Who sold Unit stock? Who is selling Unit stock?
Unit's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Prudential Financial Inc., Royce & Associates LP, Bank of New York Mellon Corp, Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Van Den Berg Management I Inc., American Century Companies Inc. and First Trust Advisors LP. View Insider Buying and Selling for Unit.
Who bought Unit stock? Who is buying Unit stock?
Unit's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Cipher Capital LP, GSA Capital Partners LLP, KBC Group NV, Heartland Advisors Inc., SG Americas Securities LLC, OxFORD Asset Management LLP and Nordea Investment Management AB. View Insider Buying and Selling for Unit.
How do I buy Unit stock?
Shares of Unit can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Unit's stock price today?
One share of Unit stock can currently be purchased for approximately $19.25.
How big of a company is Unit?
Unit has a market capitalization of $1.02 billion and generates $602.18 million in revenue each year. The oil and gas company earns $-135,620,000.00 in net income (profit) each year or $0.58 on an earnings per share basis. Unit employs 746 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Unit?
Unit's mailing address is 8200 SOUTH UNIT DRIVE, TULSA OK, 74132. The oil and gas company can be reached via phone at 918-493-7700.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Unit (UNT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Unit and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Unit (NYSE:UNT) Analysts' Consensus Rating (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus analyst ratings for company stocks using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Analyst consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings from Wall Street analysts. Each stock's consensus analyst rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Today||30 Days Ago||90 Days Ago||180 Days Ago|
|Consensus Rating: ||Buy||Buy||Buy||Buy|
|Consensus Rating Score: ||2.50||2.50||2.83||3.00|
|Ratings Breakdown: ||0 Sell Rating(s)|
3 Hold Rating(s)
3 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|0 Sell Rating(s)|
3 Hold Rating(s)
3 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|0 Sell Rating(s)|
2 Hold Rating(s)
3 Buy Rating(s)
1 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|0 Sell Rating(s)|
1 Hold Rating(s)
3 Buy Rating(s)
1 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|Consensus Price Target: ||$24.17||$24.17||$23.83||$24.40|
|Price Target Upside: ||20.77% upside||20.77% upside||28.62% upside||29.17% upside|
Unit (NYSE:UNT) Consensus Price Target History
Unit (NYSE:UNT) Analyst Ratings History
(Data available from 12/17/2015 forward)
Unit (NYSE:UNT) Earnings History and Estimates Chart
Unit (NYSE UNT) Earnings History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|11/2/2017||Q3 2017||$0.11||$0.10||$189.44 million||$188.49 million||View||N/A|
|8/3/2017||Q2 2017||$0.06||$0.07||$178.59 million||$170.58 million||View||Listen|
|5/4/2017||Q1 2017||$0.23||$0.15||$177.58 million||$175.70 million||View||Listen|
|2/23/2017||Q4 2016||$0.07||$0.23||$168.29 million||$174.30 million||View||N/A|
|11/3/2016||Q3 16||($0.08)||$0.04||$152.05 million||$153.40 million||View||N/A|
|8/4/2016||Q2||($0.22)||($0.15)||$131.05 million||$138.30 million||View||N/A|
|5/5/2016||Q1||($0.40)||($0.41)||$157.08 million||$136.20 million||View||N/A|
|2/25/2016||Q415||($0.20)||($0.14)||$179.34 million||$172.30 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q315||($0.28)||$0.03||$204.75 million||$212.40 million||View||N/A|
|8/4/2015||Q2||($0.18)||($0.12)||$224.50 million||$214.50 million||View||N/A|
|5/7/2015||Q1 15||($0.16)||$0.08||$262.75 million||$255.10 million||View||N/A|
|2/24/2015||Q414||$0.82||$0.80||$408.20 million||$378.55 million||View||N/A|
|11/4/2014||Q314||$1.09||$1.37||$410.98 million||$401.00 million||View||N/A|
|8/5/2014||Q214||$1.15||$1.13||$398.93 million||$405.40 million||View||N/A|
|5/8/2014||$1.14||$1.29||$379.30 million||$387.99 million||View||N/A|
|11/5/2013||Q313||$1.00||$0.85||$341.92 million||$333.78 million||View||N/A|
|8/6/2013||Q2 2013||$0.93||$1.01||$331.41 million||$340.42 million||View||N/A|
|5/7/2013||Q1 2013||$0.88||$0.92||$330.53 million||$318.53 million||View||N/A|
|11/1/2012||Q312||$0.96||$0.97||$327.88 million||$317.80 million||View||N/A|
Unit (NYSE:UNT) Earnings Estimates
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.58
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.06
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Unit (NYSE:UNT)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Unit (NYSE UNT) Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History
Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.28%
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 95.15%
Unit (NYSE UNT) Insider Trades by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|3/1/2016||John G Nikkel||Director||Buy||2,000||$5.72||$11,440.00|| |
|1/22/2016||John G Nikkel||Director||Buy||2,000||$8.62||$17,240.00|| |
|9/11/2015||Larry C Payne||Director||Buy||2,000||$11.31||$22,620.00|| |
|8/18/2015||G Bailey Iv Peyton||Director||Buy||6,000||$14.99||$89,940.00|| |
|8/17/2015||Gary R Christopher||Director||Buy||10,000||$15.21||$152,100.00|| |
|7/21/2015||G Bailey Iv Peyton||Director||Buy||3,000||$22.50||$67,500.00|| |
|6/19/2015||Larry D Pinkston||CEO||Buy||3,500||$28.84||$100,940.00|| |
|6/18/2015||G Bailey Iv Peyton||Director||Buy||3,000||$29.00||$87,000.00|| |
|4/20/2015||Mark E Schell||General Counsel||Sell||5,500||$31.15||$171,325.00|| |
|3/26/2015||Robert Parks||Insider||Sell||10,590||$27.61||$292,389.90|| |
|12/17/2014||John G Nikkel||Director||Buy||11,000||$33.16||$364,760.00|| |
|12/2/2014||G Bailey Iv Peyton||Director||Buy||3,000||$37.00||$111,000.00|| |
|4/8/2014||Robert Parks||Insider||Sell||6,931||$63.65||$441,158.15|| |
|4/2/2014||John Nikkel||Director||Sell||10,150||$65.36||$663,404.00|| |
|3/21/2014||King Kirchner||Director||Sell||7,000||$63.23||$442,610.00|| |
|3/6/2014||J Michael Adcock||Director||Sell||7,000||$61.02||$427,140.00|| |
|2/28/2014||William Morgan||Director||Sell||3,500||$61.30||$214,550.00|| |
|12/19/2013||John Cromling||EVP||Sell||9,176||$50.45||$462,929.20|| |
|10/11/2013||Mark Schell||General Counsel||Sell||3,919||$48.28||$189,209.32|| |
|5/17/2013||Mark E Schell||General Counsel||Sell||4,500||$46.50||$209,250.00|| |
|11/15/2012||John G Nikkel||Director||Sell||6,874||$40.55||$278,740.70|| |
Unit (NYSE UNT) News Headlines
|JNC becomes first Chinese baijiu maker to display at UN headquarters|
www.prnewswire.com - December 17 at 8:09 PM
|Three New Crew Members on Voyage to International Space Station|
www.prnewswire.com - December 17 at 4:24 AM
|SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Genocea Biosciences, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - GNCA|
www.prnewswire.com - December 16 at 8:52 PM
|UPDATE 2-DaVita pharmacy unit settles U.S. billing probe for $63.7 million|
www.cnbc.com - December 16 at 4:24 PM
|UPDATE 1-Kloeckner & Co says not preparing offer for Thyssenkrupp unit|
www.businessinsider.com - December 16 at 4:24 PM
|San Antonio firm sells two North Texas multifamily properties for $100M|
www.bizjournals.com - December 16 at 4:24 PM
|SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in RYB Education, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – RYB|
feeds.benzinga.com - December 16 at 9:28 AM
|US says did everything possible to help Italy cyber investigation|
www.cnbc.com - December 16 at 6:32 AM
|United Way of Santa Barbara Joins United Way of Ventura County Fundraising Initiative: United Way Thomas Fire Fund, www.UnitedWayThomasFireFund.org|
www.prnewswire.com - December 15 at 11:51 PM
|United States Temporary Artificial Heart Replacement Devices Market Report 2018|
www.prnewswire.com - December 15 at 12:22 PM
|Two day Course: Process Validation with Qualification (London, United Kingdom - March 6th-7th, 2018)|
www.prnewswire.com - December 15 at 12:22 PM
|Class-action lawsuit hits GEICO over unsafe repairs|
feeds.benzinga.com - December 15 at 7:55 AM
|Tesla is largely to blame for the slide in US home solar sales, report finds|
www.cnbc.com - December 15 at 7:31 AM
|Doctor-Proven Strategies to Avoid Memory Loss and Protect Your Aging Brain|
www.prnewswire.com - December 15 at 5:59 AM
|ETFs with exposure to Unit Corp. : December 14, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - December 14 at 4:57 PM
|United States Transmyocardial Revascularization Devices Markets 2017-2018: AHA Estimates Approximately 9.8 Million Americans Experience Angina Symptoms|
www.prnewswire.com - December 14 at 7:52 AM
|Putin abandons United Russia party, will run as an independent in 2018 election|
www.cnbc.com - December 14 at 7:01 AM
|US shale recovery will push oil market into a surplus early next year, IEA says|
www.cnbc.com - December 14 at 5:22 AM
|Unit Target of Unusually Large Options Trading (UNT)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - December 14 at 2:40 AM
|Trelleborg Finalizes Acquisition of Advanced Composite Components Manufacturer and Expands Capabilities Globally|
feeds.benzinga.com - December 13 at 10:22 PM
|Top Chef Meals Now Delivering To The West Of The Rockies!|
www.prnewswire.com - December 13 at 8:33 PM
|Lehigh Regional Medical Center Opening a 27-Bed, 55 and Older Behavioral Health Unit|
www.prnewswire.com - December 13 at 4:53 PM
|Two Day Course: Advanced Veterinary Pharmacovigilance (London, United Kingdom - March 21st-22nd, 2018)|
www.prnewswire.com - December 13 at 2:35 PM
|United States Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair Devices Markets 2017-2018: MitraClip is the only TMVR device approved for use by the FDA|
www.prnewswire.com - December 13 at 12:46 PM
|CyberFuels Inc. announces distribution expansion throughout Canada and the USA|
feeds.benzinga.com - December 13 at 12:46 PM
|Saudi energy prices, ADNOC unit listing, Emaar dividend in focus|
www.nasdaq.com - December 13 at 10:52 AM
|HNA Officials to Buy Stock of Bohai Unit to Buoy Confidence|
www.bloomberg.com - December 13 at 10:52 AM
|BRIEF-Beijing North Star's unit wins land auction for 1.3 bln yuan|
www.reuters.com - December 13 at 10:52 AM
|Unit Corp. :UNT-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : December 13, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - December 13 at 10:52 AM
|Technical Perspectives on United Parcel Service, FedEx, Macquarie Infrastructure, and AerCap|
www.prnewswire.com - December 13 at 6:44 AM
|Newly Formed Professional Football League (PFL) Launching Spring 2018|
www.prnewswire.com - December 13 at 4:34 AM
|Hisense to Support Eurofins Digital Testing's 4K HDR Ultra HD Logo Scheme|
www.prnewswire.com - December 13 at 12:57 AM
|HITLAB and Unitus Seed Fund Invite Healthcare Innovators to the 2018 HITLAB World Cup: India|
www.prnewswire.com - December 12 at 8:58 PM
|Airline bumping rates continue to fall after passenger-dragging incident|
www.latimes.com - December 12 at 4:59 PM
|US Demand for Analytical Instruments to Reach $50.2 Billion in 2021|
www.prnewswire.com - December 12 at 12:41 PM
|LECTRA: Lectra appoints Nathalie Brunel as Vice-President Sales, Fashion & Apparel|
feeds.benzinga.com - December 12 at 12:16 PM
|Information Builders' Customers Honored as Digital Innovators|
www.prnewswire.com - December 12 at 10:52 AM
|United Financial Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: UBNK) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell|
feeds.benzinga.com - December 12 at 10:28 AM
|Brutal cold is set to invade the central and eastern United States|
www.cnbc.com - December 12 at 9:58 AM
|‘Qatar has been a problem for the United States for over a decade’: Former US defense secretary|
www.cnbc.com - December 12 at 7:41 AM
|Alabama vote could impact US Senate balance: EIU|
www.cnbc.com - December 12 at 5:32 AM
|Chain Migration: Burdensome and Obsolete|
www.prnewswire.com - December 12 at 12:57 AM
|Gibson International and Pacific Union International Announce Plan to Unite|
www.prnewswire.com - December 11 at 8:55 PM
|Guess & Co. Corporation Appoints Jon Shelton As Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors|
feeds.benzinga.com - December 11 at 8:55 PM
|Mango Capital, Inc. Agrees to Obtain 100 Additional Building Lots in the United States|
feeds.benzinga.com - December 11 at 2:52 PM
|United Airlines CEO calls for 'zero tolerance' of sexual harassment after flight attendant union comments|
www.cnbc.com - December 11 at 2:31 PM
|Unit (UNT) & Its Rivals Head-To-Head Comparison|
www.americanbankingnews.com - December 11 at 1:36 PM
|AGS Acquires Installed Base of Approximately 1,600 Class II Games|
www.prnewswire.com - December 11 at 10:10 AM
|De Special master voor airbags van Takata kondigt een programma aan voor toewijzing aan het restitutiefonds van $ 850 miljoen, ten behoeve van autofabrikanten|
www.prnewswire.com - December 11 at 4:28 AM
|Takata Airbags Special Master verkündet Zuweisungsprogramm für den Entschädigungsfonds in Höhe von 850 Millionen US-Dollar.|
www.prnewswire.com - December 11 at 4:28 AM
Unit (NYSE:UNT) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Unit (NYSE:UNT) Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
Unit (NYSE UNT) Stock Chart for Sunday, December, 17, 2017