About World Wrestling Entertainment
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) is a media and entertainment company. The Company is engaged in the production and distribution of content through various channels, including its WWE Network, television rights agreements, pay-per-view event programming, live events, feature films, licensing of various WWE themed products, and the sale of consumer products featuring its brands. Its principal activities include Media Division, which consists of Network, Television, Home Entertainment and Digital Media; Live Events; Consumer Products Division, which consists of Licensing, Venue Merchandise and WWEShop, and WWE Studios. It operates in 10 segments: Network, which includes its pay-per-view business; Television; Home Entertainment and Digital Media, which are individual segments that comprise the Media Division; Live Events; Licensing, Venue Merchandise and WWEShop, which are individual segments that comprise the Consumer Products Division; WWE Studios, and Corporate and Other.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary
- Industry: Entertainment - Diversified
- Sub-Industry: Movies & Entertainment
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: WWE
- CUSIP: 98156Q10
- Previous Close: $22.14
- 50 Day Moving Average: $19.30
- 200 Day Moving Average: $19.55
- 52-Week Range: $76,448,000.00 - $14.91
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 50.32
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 32.56
- P/E Growth: 2.05
- Market Cap: $1.69B
- Outstanding Shares: 76,448,000
- Beta: 0.71
- Net Margins: 4.64%
- Return on Equity: 15.21%
- Return on Assets: 7.48%
Companies Related to World Wrestling Entertainment:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.82%
- Current Ratio: 2.62%
- Quick Ratio: 2.57%
What is World Wrestling Entertainment's stock symbol?
World Wrestling Entertainment trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "WWE."
How often does World Wrestling Entertainment pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for World Wrestling Entertainment?
World Wrestling Entertainment announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, February 3rd. Investors of record on Wednesday, March 15th will be paid a dividend of $0.12 per share on Monday, March 27th. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.17%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, March 13th.
Where is World Wrestling Entertainment's stock going? Where will World Wrestling Entertainment's stock price be in 2017?
11 equities research analysts have issued 12-month target prices for World Wrestling Entertainment's shares. Their forecasts range from $18.00 to $25.86. On average, they anticipate World Wrestling Entertainment's share price to reach $22.87 in the next twelve months.
When will World Wrestling Entertainment announce their earnings?
World Wrestling Entertainment is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, May, 8th 2017.
What are analysts saying about World Wrestling Entertainment stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about World Wrestling Entertainment stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Although World Wrestling Entertainment shares have comfortably outperformed the Zacks categorized industry in the past one year, the trend might reverse in the near term due to decline in earnings estimate for the first quarter and full year 2017. Recently, the company reported the fourth quarter of 2016 earnings, which came in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate after missing in the previous two quarters. However, continuous decline in pay-per-view and home entertainment revenues have been concern for investors. Competition in the entertainment video space has increased significantly and might become more intense in the coming days. Nevertheless, WWE is executing a five-part strategy to strengthen and expand the WWE Network, which includes creating new content, implementing programs that will have higher customer attraction and retention power, introducing new features, expanding distribution platforms and entering into new regions." (2/13/2017)
- Benchmark Co. analysts commented, "Reported sales, OIBDA and average paid subscribers all exceeded our expectations. The Company reported sales of $195M (Street: $180M / Benchmark: $180M) over adjusted OIBDA of $20.5M (Guide: $20M to $24M / Street: $21M / Benchmark: $20M). The Company reported 1.41M average paid subscribers (Guide: +1.40M / Benchmark: 1.40M)." (2/10/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "WWE reported 4Q16 revenue of $195mm (up 17% y/y, 4% above estimates), Adjusted OIBDA of $20.5mm (up over 4Q15 OIBDA of $4mm, 7% below estimates), and EPS of $0.10 (up over 4Q15 EPS Loss of $0.02, 19% below estimates). Based on FY17 guidance, we maintain our 2017 rev estimate at $785mm (up 8% y/y), but lower our EPS estimate to $0.57 (up 30% y/y, 11% below prior estimates) and we raise our capX estimate, owing to higher investments in programming and production facilities. Paying subs at 1/31/17 were 1.50mm (up 18% y/y), of which 1.11mm were US and 0.39mm were international. Total subs (including free trial period) at the same date were 1.68mm, up 15% y/y. Average subscribers were 1.5mm in 2016, up 25% over 2015. Content available via the OTT Network in 4Q16 was 7,000 hours, which is 4x higher than the amount available at launch in February of 2014." (2/9/2017)
Who owns World Wrestling Entertainment stock?
World Wrestling Entertainment's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Pinnacle Associates Ltd. (2.01%), State Street Corp (0.99%), Artemis Investment Management LLP (0.76%), Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC (0.75%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.26%) and Gabelli Funds LLC (0.21%). Company insiders that own World Wrestling Entertainment stock include Basil V Jr Devito, Casey Collins, K Mcmahon 2013 Irrev Vincent, Kevin Dunn, Mark Kowal, Michael J Luisi, Michelle D Wilson, Stephanie Levesque and Vincent K Mcmahon.
Who sold World Wrestling Entertainment stock? Who is selling World Wrestling Entertainment stock?
World Wrestling Entertainment's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Pinnacle Associates Ltd., Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC, AQR Capital Management LLC, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Gamco Investors INC. ET AL and Gabelli Funds LLC. Company insiders that have sold World Wrestling Entertainment stock in the last year include Basil V Jr Devito, Casey Collins, K Mcmahon 2013 Irrev Vincent, Kevin Dunn, Mark Kowal, Michael J Luisi, Michelle D Wilson and Vincent K Mcmahon.
Who bought World Wrestling Entertainment stock? Who is buying World Wrestling Entertainment stock?
World Wrestling Entertainment's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Artemis Investment Management LLP, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, State Street Corp, CNH Partners LLC, GSA Capital Partners LLP, A.R.T. Advisors LLC, Comerica Bank and Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
How do I buy World Wrestling Entertainment stock?
Shares of World Wrestling Entertainment can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of World Wrestling Entertainment stock cost?
One share of World Wrestling Entertainment stock can currently be purchased for approximately $22.14.