NYSEARCA:EUO - ProShares UltraShort Euro Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $23.77 -0.22 (-0.92 %) (As of 10/19/2018 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$23.77Today's Range$23.6650 - $23.9752-Week Range$19.46 - $24.45Volume72,719 shsAverage Volume162,549 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.00%BetaN/A Company ProfileDiscussionChartHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive EUO News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for EUO and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer ProShares Fund NameProShares UltraShort Euro Tax ClassificationPartnership SymbolNYSEARCA:EUO Inception Date11/24/2008 Fund ManagerJeffrey Ploshnick WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassCurrency BenchmarkEUR/USD CategoryEuro FocusEuro Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionEurope Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$229.38 million Average Daily Volume$100,494.00 Discount/Premium2.77% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.95% Other Expenses0.06% Total Expenses1.01% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses1.01%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. Advisor CustodianBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. DistributorSEI Investments Distribution Co. Transfer AgentBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. TrusteeWilmington Trust Company Lead Market MakerPundion ProShares UltraShort Euro (NYSEARCA:EUO) Frequently Asked Questions What is ProShares UltraShort Euro's stock symbol? ProShares UltraShort Euro trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "EUO." How do I buy shares of ProShares UltraShort Euro? Shares of EUO can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is ProShares UltraShort Euro's stock price today? One share of EUO stock can currently be purchased for approximately $23.77. MarketBeat Community Rating for ProShares UltraShort Euro (NYSEARCA EUO)Community Ranking: 2.4 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 26 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 28 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 54MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ProShares UltraShort Euro and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe EUO will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe EUO will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 10/20/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Why does a company issue an IPO?