NYSEARCA:GLL - ProShares UltraShort Gold Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $79.47 +0.23 (+0.29 %) (As of 10/18/2018 02:44 AM ET)Previous Close$79.24Today's Range$78.48 - $79.6552-Week Range$63.08 - $86.21Volume11,723 shsAverage Volume22,198 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.00%BetaN/A Company ProfileDiscussionChartHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email ProShares UltraShort Gold (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of gold bullion as measured by the United States dollar p.m. fixing price for delivery in London. The Fund will not directly or physically hold the underlying gold, but instead, will seek exposure to gold through the use of financial instruments, whose value is based on the underlying price of gold to pursue their investment objective. The benchmark price of gold will be the United States dollar price of gold bullion as measured by the London afternoon fixing price per troy ounce of unallocated gold bullion for delivery in London through a member of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) authorized to effect such delivery. The Fund's investment advisor is ProShare Advisors LLC. Receive GLL News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for GLL and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer ProShares Fund NameProShares UltraShort Gold Tax ClassificationPartnership SymbolNYSEARCA:GLL Inception Date12/1/2008 Fund ManagerJeffrey Ploshnick Webwww.proshares.com Phone+1-866-7765125 Fund Focus Asset ClassCommodities BenchmarkLondon Fix Gold PM PR USD CategoryPrecious Metals FocusGold Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$31.46 million Average Daily Volume$12,749.00 Discount/Premium-6.41% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.95% Other Expenses0.72% Total Expenses1.67% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses1.67%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. Advisor CustodianBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. DistributorSEI Investments Distribution Co. Transfer AgentBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. TrusteeWilmington Trust Company Lead Market MakerVirtu Financial ProShares UltraShort Gold (NYSEARCA:GLL) Frequently Asked Questions What is ProShares UltraShort Gold's stock symbol? ProShares UltraShort Gold trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "GLL." Who are ProShares UltraShort Gold's key executives? ProShares UltraShort Gold's management team includes the folowing people: Louis M. Mayberg, Principal Executive Officer (Age 53)Edward J. Karpowicz, Principal Financial Officer (Age 49) How do I buy shares of ProShares UltraShort Gold? Shares of GLL can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is ProShares UltraShort Gold's stock price today? One share of GLL stock can currently be purchased for approximately $79.47. What is ProShares UltraShort Gold's official website? The official website for ProShares UltraShort Gold is http://www.proshares.com/. How can I contact ProShares UltraShort Gold? ProShares UltraShort Gold's mailing address is Suite 1000 7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814, United States. The exchange traded fund can be reached via phone at +1-866-7765125. MarketBeat Community Rating for ProShares UltraShort Gold (NYSEARCA GLL)Community Ranking: 2.6 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 41 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 39 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 80MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ProShares UltraShort Gold and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe GLL will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe GLL will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 10/18/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What are trading strategies for the 52-week high/low?