NYSEARCA:PLND - VanEck Vectors Poland ETF Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $16.45 -0.04 (-0.26 %) (As of 07/19/2018 08:00 AM ET)Previous Close$16.4933Today's Range$16.34 - $16.4552-Week Range$15.47 - $21.80Volume1,889 shsAverage Volume4,761 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield5.88%BetaN/A Company ProfileDividend HistoryHeadlinesSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Market Vectors Poland ETF (the Fund) seeks to replicate the price and yield performance of the Market Vectors Poland Index (the Index). The Index is a diversified index consisting of at least 25 companies either headquartered in Poland or deriving at least 50% of their revenues from Poland. It invest in sectors, such as financials, energy, industrials, consumer staples, telecomm services, materials, consumer discretionary, utilities, information technology and healthcare. The Fund's investment advisor is Van Eck Associates Corporation. Receive PLND News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for PLND and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Van Eck Fund NameVanEck Vectors Poland ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:PLND Inception Date11/24/2009 Fund ManagerHao-Hung (Peter) Liao, Guo Hua (Jason) Jin Webwww.vaneck.com PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkMV Poland NR USD CategoryBroad Equity FocusBroad Equity Development LevelEmerging Markets RegionEurope Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$14.81 million Average Daily Volume$3,402.00 Discount/Premium-0.54% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.50% Other Expenses0.81% Total Expenses1.31% Fee Waiver-0.65% Net Expenses0.66%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorVan Eck Associates Corporation AdvisorVan Eck Associates Corporation CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorVan Eck Securities Corporation Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerVirtu Financial VanEck Vectors Poland ETF (NYSEARCA:PLND) Frequently Asked Questions What is VanEck Vectors Poland ETF's stock symbol? VanEck Vectors Poland ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "PLND." How often does VanEck Vectors Poland ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for VanEck Vectors Poland ETF? VanEck Vectors Poland ETF declared an annual dividend on Monday, December 18th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, December 19th will be given a dividend of $0.972 per share on Friday, December 22nd. This represents a yield of 5.04%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, December 18th. View VanEck Vectors Poland ETF's Dividend History. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for VanEck Vectors Poland ETF? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for VanEck Vectors Poland ETF in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has VanEck Vectors Poland ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? News stories about PLND stock have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. VanEck Vectors Poland ETF earned a coverage optimism score of 0.13 on Accern's scale. They also assigned headlines about the company an impact score of 46.38 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of VanEck Vectors Poland ETF? Shares of PLND can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is VanEck Vectors Poland ETF's stock price today? One share of PLND stock can currently be purchased for approximately $16.45. MarketBeat Community Rating for VanEck Vectors Poland ETF (NYSEARCA PLND)Community Ranking: 2.7 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 15 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 13 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 28MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about VanEck Vectors Poland ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe PLND will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe PLND will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/19/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What does EPS mean?