About Pernod Ricard (EPA:RI)
Pernod Ricard SA produces and sells wines and spirits in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and internationally. The company offers liqueurs, sparkling wines, brandy, tequila, rum, vodka, bitters, gin, cognac, anise-based spirits, wine-based aperitifs, champagne, whisky, and ouzo. Its brand portfolio includes Absolut Vodka and Chivas Regal; Ballantines, Beefeater, Jameson, Kahlúa, Malibu, Ricard, and Havana Club; Martell Cognac, G.H.Mumm, The Glenlivet, Perrier-Jouët, and Royal Salute; and Brancott Estate, Graffigna, Campo Viejo, Jacob's Creek, and Kenwood. The company also markets its products under local brands, including Pastis 51, 100 Pipers, ArArAt, Becherovka, Blenders Pride, Clan Campbell, Imperial, Seagrams Imperial Blue, Olmeca, Passport Scotch, Amaro Ramazzotti, Ruavieja, Royal Stag, Seagrams Gin, Something Special, Suze, Wiser's, and Wyborowa. Pernod Ricard SA was founded in 1805 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Beverages - Wineries & Distillers
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on Equity6.93%
Return on Assets3.21%
Pernod Ricard (EPA:RI) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pernod Ricard's stock symbol?
Pernod Ricard trades on the EPA under the ticker symbol "RI."
Who are some of Pernod Ricard's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Pernod Ricard include Danone (BN), Renault (RNO), Cie Gnrl des Etblsmnts Michelin SCA (ML), Saputo (SAP), Peugeot (UG), Treasury Wine Estates (TWE), Gildan Activewear (GIL), Remy Cointreau (REMYF), Coca-Cola Amatil (CCL), Maple Leaf Foods (MFI), Flight Centre Travel Group (FLT), New Flyer Industries (NFI), Premium Brands (PBH), Winpak (WPK), Cott (BCB), Blackmores (BKL), Richelieu Hardware (RCH) and Graincorp (GNC).
Who are Pernod Ricard's key executives?
Pernod Ricard's management team includes the folowing people:
- Alexandre Ricard, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer (Age 45)
- Pierre Pringuet, Vice Chairman of the Board (Age 67)
- Cesar Giron, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Martell Mumm Perrier-JouÃ«t (MMPJ), Member of the Executive Committee, Director (Age 55)
- Jean-Christophe Coutures, Chairman & CEO of Irish Distillers Group, Member of the Executive Committee
- Paul Duffy, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Pernod Ricard North America, Member of the Executive Committee
- Philippe Guettat, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Pernod Ricard Asia, Member of the Executive Committee
- Laurent Lacassagne, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Chivas Brothers Ltd., Member of the Executive Committee
- Mohit B. Lal, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Pernod Ricard Global Travel Retail, Member of the Executive Committee
- Anna Malmhake, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of The Absolut Company, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 51)
- Christian Porta, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Pernod Ricard Europe, Middle East and Africa, Member of the Executive Committee
What is Pernod Ricard's stock price today?
One share of Pernod Ricard stock can currently be purchased for approximately €129.10.
How big of a company is Pernod Ricard?
Pernod Ricard has a market capitalization of $34.27 billion.
How can I contact Pernod Ricard?
Pernod Ricard's mailing address is 142 boulevard Haussmann, PARIS, 75008, France. The company can be reached via phone at +33-1-41004100.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Pernod Ricard (RI)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Pernod Ricard and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.