About Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH)
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a Canada-based clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company operating in the field of nephrology and autoimmunity. The Company's primary business is the development of a therapeutic drug to treat autoimmune diseases, in particular lupus nephritis (LN). It is focused on the development of its lead compound voclosporin, a therapeutic immunomodulating drug candidate, which is a second-generation calcineurin inhibitors (CNI) to treat patients afflicted with LN. Voclosporin is an oral drug, administered twice daily. It is structurally similar to cyclosporine A (CsA), but is chemically modified on the amino acid-1 residue. It has completed two Phase III clinical studies in patients with moderate to severe psoriasis. It has completed Phase IIb clinical trial, which is a randomized, controlled, double-blind study comparing the efficacy of voclosporin as a component of multi-targeted therapy against placebo in achieving remission in patients with active LN.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: AUPH
- CUSIP: N/A
- Previous Close: $8.02
- 50 Day Moving Average: $5.48
- 200 Day Moving Average: $3.56
- 52-Week Range: $53,428,000.00 - $1.74
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -17.43
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Market Cap: $428.49M
- Outstanding Shares: 53,428,000
- Beta: 2.87
- Net Margins: -9,512.50%
- Return on Equity: -109.61%
- Return on Assets: -66.44%
- Current Ratio: 3.64%
- Quick Ratio: 3.64%
Companies Related to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals:
Earnings History for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH)Earnings History by Quarter for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.26 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.46 EPS
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH)
Latest Headlines for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH)
Frequently Asked Questions for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH)
What is Aurinia Pharmaceuticals' stock symbol?
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "AUPH."
How were Aurinia Pharmaceuticals' earnings last quarter?
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:AUPH) issued its earnings results on Tuesday, March, 31st. The company reported ($0.15) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.11) by $0.04. Aurinia Pharmaceuticals had a negative return on equity of 109.61% and a negative net margin of 9,512.50%.
Where is Aurinia Pharmaceuticals' stock going? Where will Aurinia Pharmaceuticals' stock price be in 2017?
6 equities research analysts have issued 1 year price objectives for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals' stock. Their forecasts range from $8.00 to $12.00. On average, they anticipate Aurinia Pharmaceuticals' stock price to reach $10.40 in the next twelve months.
What are analysts saying about Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock:
- 1. FBR & Co analysts commented, "We increase our price target 22% from $9 to $11, as we think that with a balance sheet bolstered by a public offering that we estimate raised up to $161M in net proceeds, AUPH is now in a strong position to independently advance voclosporin (VCS), its investigational therapy for patients with active lupus nephritis (LN), into Phase III testing. As VCS is directed to an autoimmune disease that has been targeted by major pharmaceutical companies (Big Pharma) hungry for the next multi-billiondollar drug (FBR projects VCS could achieve >$2B in annual peak sales), we look for AUPH to receive an acquisition bid from a Big Pharma company in the next six to nine months, with an initial bid of $10 per share reasonable. We think AUPH is more likely to look to sign a partnership agreement; therefore, we look for a deal worth $500M to $700M in up-front and milestone payments to AUPH. We reiterate our Outperform rating." (3/22/2017)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a late stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development of therapeutic immunomodulating drug candidate. The company's lead drug includes Voclosporin for the treatment of lupus nephritis. Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. is headquartered in Victoria, Canada. " (3/20/2017)
Who owns Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock?
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals' stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Acuta Capital Partners LLC (2.52%) and Oxford Asset Management (0.25%).
Who bought Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock? Who is buying Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock?
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Acuta Capital Partners LLC and Oxford Asset Management.
How do I buy Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock?
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock cost?
One share of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock can currently be purchased for approximately $8.02.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Chart for Saturday, March, 25, 2017