About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation designs and manufactures scientific instruments, and analytical and diagnostic solutions. Its segments include the Bruker BioSpin Group; the Bruker Chemicals, Applied Markets, Life Science, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Detection (CALID) Group; the Bruker Nano Group, and the Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies (BEST) Segment. The Bruker BioSpin Group segment designs, manufactures and distributes enabling life science tools. The Bruker CALID segment designs, manufactures and distributes life science mass spectrometry instruments that can be integrated and used along with other sample preparation or chromatography instruments, as well as chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive detection products. The Bruker Nano segment designs, manufactures and distributes spectroscopy and microscopy instruments. The BEST segment develops and manufactures superconducting and non-superconducting materials and devices. It also focuses on nanomechanical testing instruments.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Medical Laboratories & Research
- Sub-Industry: Life Sciences Tools & Services
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: BRKR
- CUSIP: 11679410
- Previous Close: $24.26
- 50 Day Moving Average: $23.16
- 200 Day Moving Average: $22.34
- 52-Week Range: $160,100,000.00 - $19.59
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 25.99
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 20.24
- P/E Growth: 2.47
- Market Cap: $3960.38B
- Outstanding Shares: 160,100,000
- Beta: 0.98
- Net Margins: 9.53%
- Return on Equity: 27.77%
- Return on Assets: 10.98%
Companies Related to Bruker Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.49%
- Current Ratio: 2.29%
- Quick Ratio: 1.42%
What is Bruker Corporation's stock symbol?
Bruker Corporation trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BRKR."
How often does Bruker Corporation pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Bruker Corporation?
Bruker Corporation announced a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 15th. Investors of record on Monday, December 5th will be given a dividend of $0.04 per share on Friday, December 23rd. This represents a $0.16 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.65%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 1st.
Where is Bruker Corporation's stock going? Where will Bruker Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
15 brokerages have issued 1-year price targets for Bruker Corporation's stock. Their predictions range from $20.00 to $32.00. On average, they anticipate Bruker Corporation's stock price to reach $25.08 in the next twelve months.
When will Bruker Corporation announce their earnings?
Bruker Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, May, 2nd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Bruker Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Bruker Corporation stock:
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "4Q16 EPS walloped consensus (+9c / +4c operational), while the initial 2017 EPS outlook bracketed consensus. Commentary pointed to further signs of endmarket stability as EU orders turned positive in 4Q (first time all yr). Net-net, BRKR is managing the P&L better than it ever has, and with end-mkts steadily improving, we like the risk/reward & see room for upside. We modestly raise our '17/18 EPS by +1c/+5c (to $1.08/$1.30)." (2/14/2017)
- Evercore ISI analysts commented, "Bruker continues to execute well across its business, delivering on impressive GM expansion, while continuing OpEx rationalization and stepping up capital allocation. Thus in terms of what management can control they are doing an excellent job and certainly have delivered much of what shareholders demanded several years ago. That being said end markets remain not fully cooperative, and while EU academic has improved it is off of depressed levels. Given this dynamic core growth remains constrained and in a year where the growth comparable is tough due to tax savings the current outlook for EPS upside is mixed. With shares trading north of 20x we contend that visibility back to 3-5% core growth must improve, and we look for further check points from management in the first part of 2017. We think if bookings momentum continues to accelerate over the next few quarters that will be the signal to get incrementally constructive on shares. Therefore we await additional proof points and in the near-term remain on the sidelines." (2/14/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "In the last six months, Bruker has underperformed the broader Medical Products industry. However, current-year estimate revision trend remains bullish bringing back our confidence on the stock. On a positive note, Bruker ended the third quarter of 2016 with earnings and revenues both ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate. The company's solid cash balance position on the back of improved free cash flow is indicative of strong fundamentals. Also a comparatively better performance delivered by Bruker’s BioSpin group, optics and semiconductor metrology businesses as well as margin recovery observed in Bruker Nano-surfaces business, encourage us. Evidently the cost-reduction action previously adopted by the company in its Nano-surfaces business played its role suitably. However, revenues declined on a year-over-year basis with a formidable decline in organic revenues. The reduced revenue guidance also indicates a gloomy concern ahead." (12/20/2016)
Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "CytoSorbents announced that the company has now received a permanent, dedicated, reimbursement procedure code for CytoSorb in Germany." This is positive news." (12/7/2016)
Who owns Bruker Corporation stock?
Bruker Corporation's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Frank H Laukien, PhD (25.20%), FMR LLC (3.53%), AQR Capital Management LLC (2.29%), Allianz Asset Management AG (1.15%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.98%) and State Street Corp (0.89%). Company insiders that own Bruker Corporation stock include Charles F Wagner Jr, Frank H Laukien, Ingen Chris Van, Joerg C Laukien, Richard A Packer, Stephen W Fesik and Wolf-Dieter Emmerich.
Who sold Bruker Corporation stock? Who is selling Bruker Corporation stock?
Bruker Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Janus Capital Management LLC, Martingale Asset Management L P, GSA Capital Partners LLP, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Two Sigma Investments LP and Chilton Capital Management LLC. Company insiders that have sold Bruker Corporation stock in the last year include Ingen Chris Van, Joerg C Laukien and Wolf-Dieter Emmerich.
Who bought Bruker Corporation stock? Who is buying Bruker Corporation stock?
Bruker Corporation's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Allianz Asset Management AG, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Marshall Wace LLP, AQR Capital Management LLC, Employees Retirement System of Texas, Bayesian Capital Management LP, Cigna Investments Inc. New and Guggenheim Capital LLC. Company insiders that have bought Bruker Corporation stock in the last two years include Frank H Laukien and Richard A Packer.
How do I buy Bruker Corporation stock?
Shares of Bruker Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Bruker Corporation stock cost?
One share of Bruker Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $24.69.