About Concert Pharmaceuticals
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the discovery and development of small molecule drugs. The Company operates through the development of pharmaceutical products on its own behalf or in collaboration with others segment. It has clinical candidates under development, including AVP-786, CTP-656, CTP-730 and JZP-386. The Company's deuterated chemical entity platform (DCE Platform) enables it to identify compounds for deuteration and to design, evaluate, develop and manufacture deuterated compounds. The Company is utilizing its DCE Platform to discover and develop product candidates for a range of indications. The Company's product candidate, CTP-656, is a next generation potentiator that the Company is initially developing for the treatment of cystic fibrosis in patients having gating mutations, including the G551D mutation. AVP-786 is a combination of a deuterated dextromethorphan analog and a low dose of quinidine.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: CNCE
- Previous Close: $9.30
- 50 Day Moving Average: $9.41
- 200 Day Moving Average: $9.56
- 52-Week Range: $7.11 - $15.53
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -4.65
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Market Cap: $212.27M
- Outstanding Shares: 22,274,000
- Beta: 1.73
- Net Margins: -363.29%
- Return on Equity: -33.68%
- Return on Assets: -29.50%
Companies Related to Concert Pharmaceuticals:
- Current Ratio: 15.93%
- Quick Ratio: 15.93%
What is Concert Pharmaceuticals' stock symbol?
Concert Pharmaceuticals trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CNCE."
Where is Concert Pharmaceuticals' stock going? Where will Concert Pharmaceuticals' stock price be in 2017?
6 brokers have issued 1 year target prices for Concert Pharmaceuticals' stock. Their predictions range from $23.00 to $32.00. On average, they anticipate Concert Pharmaceuticals' share price to reach $25.50 in the next year.
When will Concert Pharmaceuticals announce their earnings?
Concert Pharmaceuticals is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, February, 28th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Concert Pharmaceuticals stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Concert Pharmaceuticals stock:
- Aegis analysts commented, "Concert Pharmaceutical's drug discovery platform involves replacing the hydrogen atom of an already approved drug, or a first-in-class drug candidate, with a heavier deuterium atom. The substitution adds significant molecular weight, increasing chemical bond stability and providing the potential for improved effectiveness, safety, or tolerability. The deuterium analog are not expected to result in material changes to a compound's biochemical potency or selectivity. Thus, Concert's approach has inherent reduced R&D risk relative to a company pursuing a novel molecule discovery. Concert currently has six drug candidates in clinical development and a strong track record - The company has previously developed and sold two compounds at multiple-billion dollar valuations, i.e., Otsuka's purchase of Avanir and Teva's purchase of Auspex. With multiple shots on goal ( 5 programs at various stages of development by Concert or its partners), and better probability of clinical development success than compounds at similar development stage, we believe the company is positioned well to drive upside potential." (1/23/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on applying its DCE Platform (R) to create novel small molecule drugs. The Company manufactures drugs in various therapeutic areas such as hot flashes, HIV, renal hepatic, neuropathic pain, MRSA infection, and schizophrenia, multiple tumors, and hyperparathyroidism. Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc. is based in United States. " (1/3/2017)
Who owns Concert Pharmaceuticals stock?
Concert Pharmaceuticals' stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Franklin Resources Inc. (3.08%), Numeric Investors LLC (2.06%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (1.96%), Senzar Asset Management LLC (1.80%), Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (1.60%) and State Street Corp (1.57%). Company insiders that own Concert Pharmaceuticals stock include Nancy Stuart, Pauline Mcgowan, Robert Silverman, Roger D Tung, Ronald W Barrett, Thomas G Auchincloss and Wilfred E Jaeger.
Who sold Concert Pharmaceuticals stock? Who is selling Concert Pharmaceuticals stock?
Concert Pharmaceuticals' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Numeric Investors LLC, Allianz Asset Management AG, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP and Frontier Wealth Management LLC.
Who bought Concert Pharmaceuticals stock? Who is buying Concert Pharmaceuticals stock?
Concert Pharmaceuticals' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Senzar Asset Management LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Turner Investments LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Trexquant Investment LP, FMR LLC and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have bought Concert Pharmaceuticals stock in the last two years include Roger D Tung and Thomas G Auchincloss.
How do I buy Concert Pharmaceuticals stock?
Shares of Concert Pharmaceuticals can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Concert Pharmaceuticals stock cost?
One share of Concert Pharmaceuticals stock can currently be purchased for approximately $9.30.