Cohu, Inc. is a supplier of semiconductor test and inspection handlers, micro-electro mechanical system (MEMS) test modules, test contactors and thermal sub-systems used by global semiconductor manufacturers and test subcontractors. The Company develops, manufactures, sells and services a line of equipment capable of handling a range of integrated circuits and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). It operates through semiconductor equipment segment. It offers products for the pick-and-place, gravity-feed, test-in-strip and turret handling, MEMS, burn-in and system-level test markets. It sells various products, including Delta EDGE, Delta MATRiX, Delta Pyramid, Delta Summit, Delta Eclipse, Delta LinX, Rasco SO1000, Rasco SO2000, Rasco Saturn and Jupiter, Rasco Jaguar, Ismeca NY32, Ismeca NY20 and Delta Fusion HD. Its principal manufacturing operations are located in Poway, California (Delta); Laguna, Philippines; Kolbermoor, Germany (Rasco), and Suzhou, China (Ismeca-kits).
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor Equipment & Materials
- Sub-Industry: Semiconductor Equipment
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: COHU
- CUSIP: 19257610
- Previous Close: $16.65
- 50 Day Moving Average: $13.74
- 200 Day Moving Average: $12.28
- 52-Week Range: $26,847,000.00 - $10.01
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 148.66
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 12.23
- P/E Growth: 1.41
- Market Cap: $447.00M
- Outstanding Shares: 26,847,000
- Beta: 0.8
- Net Margins: 1.06%
- Return on Equity: 3.04%
- Return on Assets: 2.09%
Companies Related to Cohu:
- Current Ratio: 3.79%
- Quick Ratio: 3.03%
What is Cohu's stock symbol?
Cohu trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "COHU."
How often does Cohu pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Cohu?
Cohu declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, February 16th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, February 28th will be given a dividend of $0.06 per share on Friday, April 14th. This represents a $0.24 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.40%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, February 24th.
Where is Cohu's stock going? Where will Cohu's stock price be in 2017?
2 brokers have issued 12-month price objectives for Cohu's stock. Their forecasts range from $20.00 to $20.00. On average, they expect Cohu's share price to reach $20.00 in the next year.
When will Cohu announce their earnings?
Cohu is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Cohu stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Cohu stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "COHU, INC. designs and manufactures electromechanical systems (handlers) that physically put semiconductors in place for testing and interface directly with electronic test equipment (tester) which performs the electrical test of the semiconductor devices. Other products include television cameras, microwave radios and metal detectors for industrial and hobbyist use. " (2/23/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "COHU's reported solid 4Q16 results and provided sequentially higher 1Q17 guidance. With Auto being robust while mobility benefiting from increased RF demand, we believe good order momentum will drive further growth beyond this quarter. In addition, LT drivers (WLP Prober, System Level Test, Contactors) remain on track to drive incremental revenues in 2H17, while management plans to raise its target model after cost improvements. Based on the good report and guidance, we are incrementally more positive on the name. At a 2018 ex-cash P/E (w/SC) of 11.4x (using after-hours price), the stock does not look expensive, but we prefer to see more confirmation of sustained growth before getting aggressive. Maintain our Hold." (2/17/2017)
Who owns Cohu stock?
Cohu's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (8.45%), Franklin Resources Inc. (8.23%), Royce & Associates LP (3.63%), Systematic Financial Management LP (2.70%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (2.28%) and State Street Corp (2.27%). Company insiders that own Cohu stock include Harold Harrigian and William Bendush.
Who sold Cohu stock? Who is selling Cohu stock?
Cohu's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including AQR Capital Management LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP and Comerica Bank.
Who bought Cohu stock? Who is buying Cohu stock?
Cohu's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Renaissance Technologies LLC, State Street Corp, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Value Holdings Management CO. LLC, Menta Capital LLC, Royce & Associates LP and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP.
How do I buy Cohu stock?
Shares of Cohu can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Cohu stock cost?
One share of Cohu stock can currently be purchased for approximately $17.13.